Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it safe to use a sunbed with implants...

+3
*Alice*
COOKIE
barbiecon
7 posters

Go down

is it safe to use a sunbed with implants... Empty is it safe to use a sunbed with implants...

Post by barbiecon 30th April 2012, 9:15 pm

Hi girls iv never used one and dont really intend on starting as tempting as i can be from time to time BUT can you use them with implants?? It doesnt like heat up the silicone or anything? i know its a odd question but it just came to me lol xxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

is it safe to use a sunbed with implants... Empty Re: is it safe to use a sunbed with implants...

Post by COOKIE 30th April 2012, 9:36 pm

Yeah, at 9 months post-op you'll be fine to use the sunbed babe, just ensure you keep your scars covered until they are at least one year post-op as they are at risk of pigmentation (going brown) should you expose them to the sunbeds.

For any early post-ops reading this, if you intend using the sunbed as well as covering the scars, you'll need to cover your entire breast area too. Your skin has just been stretched to the max and will be ultra sensitive and would probably burn, so keep 'em covered girls! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

is it safe to use a sunbed with implants... Empty Re: is it safe to use a sunbed with implants...

Post by *Alice* 30th April 2012, 10:17 pm

I think I'll be embracing the Bella Swan look this summer then Rolling Eyes x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 1st May 2012, 12:06 pm

Id go spray tan, its alot better for you health wise..... but I like the bella swan look lol x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 1st May 2012, 12:16 pm

Id like the spray tan option but I hate how it looks the first couple of days - its too much then and soooo obvious.

Or is my spray-lady doing something not right? After its been done and Ive showered a good few times it looks better then.

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 7th May 2012, 8:59 am

Is the spray tan okay to go over your boobs, or do you need to keep them covered up?

I dont know how id feel getting my boobs out while you can quite clearly see my scars :/...

xxx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2012, 10:04 am

Spray tan is fine to go over over your boobs babe and given that your scars are 'fully healed' with no holes at 8 weeks post-op you should be fine to spray those too.

Personally, I'd wait another month before spraying any scars though just to be on the safe side and give them that little bit more healing time. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 7th May 2012, 10:12 am

Thanks cookie :) my scars are healing perfectly I think but i don't like te idea of getting them sprayed just yet thanks for your advise :)
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2012, 10:20 am

No problem babe. x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 7th May 2012, 11:39 am

I got adviced to put Winkies over them ( you no the sticker that go on your eyes) just thought i would tell evenryone here incase someone wanted advice xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 7th May 2012, 4:03 pm

Never heard of 'Winkies', off to Google them!
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 7th May 2012, 4:08 pm

they are like little gold stickers that you put on your eyes instead of using the goggles, you can buy them from the salons usually between 25 and 40p. They dont let in harmful uvrays so they are better than just using a plaster xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down