Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Celebrity boob jobs to inspire you?

+6
jadeBA
Crystal
suzi73
sc
sparkyleeds
COOKIE
10 posters

Go down

5 Celebrity boob jobs to inspire you? Empty 5 Celebrity boob jobs to inspire you?

Post by COOKIE 23rd April 2012, 3:03 pm

The perfect pair of boobs. That’s what many women yearn for these days, isn’t it? Thanks to Hollywood, plastic surgeons, and supermodels, some women do spend considerable hours in front of a mirror trying to imagine themselves after a breast augmentation procedure.

No one can blame them. After all, guys do seem to be overly fascinated with these things we call boobs, and even women tend to envy those who are better endowed than themselves. Thank God for medical science, yes?

I have to admit, though, that while I am not all obsessing about getting a boob job, it is always amusing to observe how celebrities look before and after a breast lift. (And rarely, a breast reduction procedure.) Here’s a short list of celebrities and how they look -

breast lift before and after in the link.

More HERE xxx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5 Celebrity boob jobs to inspire you? Empty Re: 5 Celebrity boob jobs to inspire you?

Post by sparkyleeds 23rd April 2012, 3:32 pm

Thanks for that cookie!,i think Kelly Rowland looks the best !x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

5 Celebrity boob jobs to inspire you? Empty Re: 5 Celebrity boob jobs to inspire you?

Post by COOKIE 23rd April 2012, 3:38 pm

Me too sparkly.... I'm still wondering how Posh got to be in an the article about 'inspirational boob jobs' though! Shocked Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 23rd April 2012, 6:46 pm

I three agree kelly's look amazing!
sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 23rd April 2012, 6:54 pm

omg Kelly looks fab!
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 1st May 2012, 6:45 pm

Ah that a great artical cookie!

Now im probably the odd one out here but I LOVE Tila Tequila's boobs! But then I do love the fake look5 Celebrity boob jobs to inspire you? 267328

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 2nd May 2012, 6:30 pm

I agree Tila Tequila's boobies are the most inspiring to me too.
i wonder what cc she had
xx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 2nd May 2012, 7:41 pm

Kelly Rowland looks fantastic, perfect looking boobs!

I prefer Tila Tequila's boobs in the before picture, I'd cry if mine looked like the after shot.

Sofia Vergara is so beautiful, I love her boobs. I'm not convinced she has implants in her after pic though, maybe she has, maybe she hasn't. When you see her they always move loads with clothes and push up bra on. She's wearing a completely different fitting bikini top, and looks like she's put on a bit more weight. My mom was blessed with big boobs. She had a mastopexy with a slight reduction when I was a child, and they grew back even bigger than her original size.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 7th January 2013, 2:50 pm

i def love kelly rowlands boobs she was one of the pics i took with me to surgeon lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 9th January 2013, 10:34 pm

Lol I agree cookie! Posh - inspirational...?! I think not!!

JadeBA - yours look amazing in your avi - could I please have a look at your picture trail? Xx
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th January 2013, 11:08 pm

i agree jade u do look fab love the bra xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 10th January 2013, 10:22 am

Are they the best results that they could find???!!!

Tila Tequila looked much better before! The other girls, apart from Sophia and Kelly's are awful!

Whilst I love my fakeys, I am a big fan of the fake natural look if that makes sense, but each to their own!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down