Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

girls with inspire soft touch,help!

4 posters

Go down

girls with inspire soft touch,help! Empty girls with inspire soft touch,help!

Post by missy77 31st July 2011, 11:44 am

I'm confused....I'm going with Transform and I'm trying to find out what is the price of ba with inspire soft touch implants??I'm a day case and I've been charge £4200 for my surgery no matter if I go with Inspire responsive or soft touch(more expencive)implants,the price is always the same!
At the beginning we chose Inspire410 (gummy bear)which are even more expensive than Inspire soft touch,but the price is always the same £4200....confused,don't know what to think anymore...
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

girls with inspire soft touch,help! Empty Re: girls with inspire soft touch,help!

Post by tracy2010 1st August 2011, 8:41 am

I am having the soft touch but with MYA. They are costing me an extra £461. The standard op for an overnight case is £4,250 but I have a friend referral for £150 off.

I know you are going with Transform but thought this would give you something to compare with.

I think Transform are cheaper than MYA so you should probably get it cheaper than that x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

girls with inspire soft touch,help! Empty Re: girls with inspire soft touch,help!

Post by lolly 1st August 2011, 9:44 am

did you not barter regarding the price at all? i got £800 knocked off my surgery just by being a little cheeky lol.

The responsives are softer than the soft touch ones. I thought soft touch would be the softer of the two as the name indicates this but its actualy the responsives. The gel is different to CUI which will feel soft but not has soft has responsive. Responsive create a tear drop shape when the implant is held up like when standing..with them having different gel type inside.... the gel kinda falls to the bottom a little.

The Responsive Inspira is the FDA approved one x

hope this helps
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 1st August 2011, 12:30 pm

thx lolly Give You
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 1st August 2011, 6:26 pm

Im with mya, i have the inspira range too and its and extra £461 on top, im only a day case and ive payed £4161 and that with a friend referral too. Although i didnt pay the hubby has. xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down