Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ggrr woke up thinking way too much..

2 posters

Go down

ggrr woke up thinking way too much.. Empty ggrr woke up thinking way too much..

Post by FLOWER11 16th March 2012, 3:08 pm

Yesterday I was on a positive happy mood...but today I'm just overloaded with the what if's and what if they're too gianormous? what if I hate them? what if ppl don't take me serious?what if I can't find any cute sexy bras bcause they're too big? what if I dissapoint my 11 yr old daughter I would hate for her to be mad at me for going to over board....ugh! girls I'm sorry just went on a rant it's now becoming so real even with have gone through it once bfore seems like I'm a newbie at it.....this too shall pass!!!

ggrr woke up thinking way too much.. 683465ggrr woke up thinking way too much.. 683465ggrr woke up thinking way too much.. 751387
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

ggrr woke up thinking way too much.. Empty Re: ggrr woke up thinking way too much..

Post by Trisha.28 16th March 2012, 3:22 pm

Oh babe your worse then me who's never had it done before lol don't worry you will be find your boobs will be fine and your doughter is your doughter and she will love you no matter what xx noting will go wrong think posative xx I'm not the best person on this forum to be giving you advise as I'm a first timer at a boob op but I'm more then sure there is 1 or 2 other girls on here who you could confide in xxx chin up babe we are boobie buddies xxx keep calm and carry on , as thay say lol you will be fine tomorrow I'll get you all excited lol xxx chill Flower xxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

ggrr woke up thinking way too much.. Empty Re: ggrr woke up thinking way too much..

Post by FLOWER11 16th March 2012, 3:30 pm

Trisha my boob twin ggrr woke up thinking way too much.. 113752 thank u doll!! I know this journey is an emotional roller coaster...I know that the ppl that care for me won't judge me..... just having one of those mornings.....Last night at work I started thinking I'm going to clean out my desk n computer just in case I don't come back wtf?
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 16th March 2012, 3:41 pm

trisha is ur surgery on Wed the 21st?
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 16th March 2012, 5:54 pm

Nooooooooo there silly thoughts don't think like that flower yeah my op is on wedensday 21st eeeeeeeeek not long now xxx don't even get me started about people judging me hahahahahaha I'll be judged for the rest of my life by my family but HAY!!!! It's my life xxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 16th March 2012, 5:56 pm

Flower did say your having the same size ad me ? 525cc or 545cc,,,,,,, I'm not sure what to have
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 16th March 2012, 6:08 pm

yah! we have the same surgery date and same cc's my doctor is placing 500 bags filling them to between 520 -550 no more than 550cc im making him pink promise than he won;t go more than 550 so I told him if u need to fill one to 520 and other to 540 I'm ok with that do ur thing once ur there whatever to make me as even as humanly possible
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down