Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

misf1 - can I have some help please?

5 posters

Go down

misf1 - can I have some help please?  Empty misf1 - can I have some help please?

Post by hlt67 26th February 2012, 9:51 am

Hi, I've heard you're good with sizing etc.

I've booked my op for 29 March. Been told it may have to be delayed 3 months as I had a weeks course of steroids for a chest infection.

Anyway, I'm 5'1, 8st 4lbs, size 8/10, and empty 34c, but been told I should be wearing a 32 as I measure 31.5 under the boobs.

Mr Hassan has recommended I have high profile 520cc or 560cc. Does this sound about right? I tried both implants for sizing. The 560cc did look huge but have been told they look smaller once in. I'm still undecided on which to have. What size do you think I would end up? and what size do you think I will look? xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

misf1 - can I have some help please?  Empty Re: misf1 - can I have some help please?

Post by misf1 26th February 2012, 1:55 pm

I can't tell you exactly how you will look all I can do is give you a rough idea. At a guess you should be wearing a 32C/D now but I'm going to class it as a B as you say it's empty, so I'd guess you'd end up a 32F/FF with 560 and look a D/DD It's just a rough estimate. I would say high profile for a slim build is correct. Implants will look smaller when inside. You will see on here that a lot of people are different and someone who is an A cup can go to a G cup with 400cc and some with a D cup can go to a E cup with 500cc, it is all about how your body takes the implant. Also if you have breasts to fill they usually take more cc's to get an increase in breast size than those with little to no breast tissue to start. I assume you are having overs?

Never be afraid to go back to the surgeon and try the implants on again. You want to be sure.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

misf1 - can I have some help please?  Empty Re: misf1 - can I have some help please?

Post by hlt67 26th February 2012, 4:44 pm

Yes I'm having overs. I've done the rice test with the 520cc and they do look ok. I think I will go back just to put my mind at rest. Thank you for your help xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sincereangel 28th February 2012, 8:08 pm

I'm also having my BA with Mr Hassan on April 5th :) Are you going to Bromsgrove??

I'm 5ft 11, dress size 12, am am an empty c cup. Hassan has recommended I go for 505cc Low Profile....I want to look a full DD. But will prob measure an F. I just keep freaking out because I'm SO worried I will look TOO big! I really don't want that.....but do want some boobies, lol ;)
sincereangel
sincereangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 29th February 2012, 9:56 am

Yes I'm having op at Dolan Park.

I told Mr Hassan I wanted to look a DD, he's recommended high profile 520cc or 560cc. At my pre op I tried the implants and said the 520cc. But now I'm not so sure as I've been told they don't look so big when they're in. Can you ask for both sizes and let Mr Hassan decide on the day which look better?

I'm 5'1, dress size 8/10, and I'm an empty c cup. When I hear what I will probably measure freaks me out too but I've been told they won't actually look that big lol

I don't want to look too big. I've a friend who said omg what size!! and said I'll look stupid. I cut that conversation short and don't talk about my boobs now xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 29th February 2012, 10:41 am

I decided on the implant size when he came to ask me to sign the paperwork on the morning of the op, so about 20mins before I went up for the op.

I think you can ask them to choose though - ask him x
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 29th February 2012, 1:42 pm

Don't worry about your friends uneducated opinions, its only because they Ccare but your surgeon is the expert. Im a 32 e now and size 8 and Im in proportion. iv had smaller implants than you but would have gone bigger if i could. go with what's right for you xxxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by sincereangel 29th February 2012, 8:41 pm

Funnily enough I've just emailed Cathy at hospital group and asked her to make sure it was on my notes that I wanted 505cc low profile and 470cc low profile and to make sure they're both there on the day and hopefully I'll ask Mr Hassan to try both and make the decision in theatre. I want to look full, not big and proportionate! Cathy put down 525ccs for me lol !!! But want to go with Hassan's advice seeing as he's the expert :)

From your pic you look like you're a mum - are you having the "mummy" guilt?? I've been having it terribly. I've got three kids and dread anything happening to me because I've been "selfish" and had a boob-job. Feel like this on a bad day! On a good day, I think it's more important they have a happy, confident mummy :)
sincereangel
sincereangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 1st March 2012, 9:51 pm

hi, yes I am having the mummy guilt. I've three kids too, 20, 17 and 4. I feel just the same as you. I'm going through so many emotions. Today I'm excited. Yesterday I was questioning myself.

I think I'm going to tell my pcc to make sure I've both sizes in for me too. And whichever he chooses I will be happy. Mr Hassan's recommended either 520cc or 560cc xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down