Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat magazine - Boob job at 65

+2
steph999
barbiecon
6 posters

Go down

Chat magazine - Boob job at 65 Empty Chat magazine - Boob job at 65

Post by barbiecon 10th February 2012, 4:26 pm

just wondering if any of you girls had seen it! and your oppinions it actually made me giggle! she has 42F Boobs! i say why not i no how happy it made me and if it made her feel happy (her husban deid 3 months earlier) then why not! lifes too short to spend it unhappily!
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Chat magazine - Boob job at 65 Empty Re: Chat magazine - Boob job at 65

Post by barbiecon 10th February 2012, 4:29 pm

The oldest women to have a boob job was 84 :) and the youngest was 12 the 12 year old was so distresst because of an under developed breast on one side she was an A on the other a D an expandible implant was inserted in her breast and was paid for by the nhs x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 10th February 2012, 5:15 pm

Ohhhh interesting!!! poor young girl
xx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Scrivs 10th February 2012, 7:00 pm

Makes me feel heaps better. I thought I was a bit on the tough side at 46! Rolling Eyes
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by gillmoo 11th February 2012, 9:01 am

Hey Sue youre just a baby, I'm 52!!! Chat magazine - Boob job at 65 113752 xx
gillmoo
gillmoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 11th February 2012, 9:16 am

Im same age as you gillmoo !!!!,dont feel that old though !xx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 11th February 2012, 9:19 am

i know i felt so sorry for the 12 year old! what 12 year olds have D boobs! iv been A all my laugh untill Dr magic gave me new ones lol! has anybody noticed that girls that are young seem to be getting bigger boobs! when i was in school the year 11's had the smallest and the tiny year 7's had massive ones lol!
gillmoo + Sue - Can i ask why you waited so long for a boob job? Have you always hated them or was it just after children? dont need to answer and im not being rude i was 19 when i had mine done couldnt imajine going years without them! xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 11th February 2012, 9:20 am

same wuestion to you sparkelyleeds? xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by gillmoo 11th February 2012, 9:33 am

Hi barbiecon, my babies didnt make any difference to my boobs as I never had any in the first place! When I was 19 it wasn't really the done thing, only celebs seemed to get it done in those days, then when my girls were growing up I could never have afforded it, even though I always wanted to.

Then two years ago my husband died and when I started to feel a bit better I decided that the time had come, life is too short for regrets, and better late than never!

So I did it, and now I'm loving it!Chat magazine - Boob job at 65 727935 xx
gillmoo
gillmoo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Scrivs 11th February 2012, 9:59 am

gillmoo and sparkyleeds

I would never have put either of you north of 50 from your avatars or the way you write Chat magazine - Boob job at 65 48411 gillmoo I'm glad to read that your additions are a sign of feeling better!

Barbiecon My boobs decided to leave me when I turned 40 and took up running. It was a slow process and took a while before I realised that they had deflated but I realised that I missed them. So when I could afford it, I did it!

I wondered if my recovery time would be slower than younger girls' due to my age but so far it's all going as it should I think Chat magazine - Boob job at 65 923101

I think there's a lot of predjudice about why women decided to do what we've all done/are planning to do, especially at either end of the age spectrum. Boobs are linked to femininity and sexuality and affect how we feel about ourselves, whatever age we are. Some women with massive knockers are uncomfortable with that part of themselves and hide it (another topic there maybe). Some are naturally blessed and enjoy what they were given. And then there are people like us, of all ages, who enhance our femininity. Hoo-bloody-ray for us and our positive attitudes, whatever our biological age. Chat magazine - Boob job at 65 727935

Though as a protective mum to 9 and 15 year old girls, I worry about the 12 year old Rolling Eyes
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by gillmoo 11th February 2012, 10:06 am

As they say Sue, age is just a number, I think you just need to have a young outlook on life. My two daughters keep me young as well I think!

And as you say, I feel so sorry for that poor little girl, I can't begin to imagine either of my girls having to go through that.xx
gillmoo
gillmoo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 11th February 2012, 10:16 am

Hi

I am 45 and have wanted boobies since I was 16 as never really developed just got a bit bigger with weight gain then deflated with weight loss . My first husband didnt approve of boob jobs so never had them done , have been divorced 6 years and struggled to keep my head above water with mortgage etc then last year met the most amazing man ever . He knew I was conscious of my lack of boobies and asked what I would like for Christmas and I said boobies so he said you had better get and book it . The rest is history I will be going on holiday this year feeling like a real woman .

Xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by gillmoo 11th February 2012, 10:26 am

Good for you towie, I too can't wait to go on holiday this year xx
gillmoo
gillmoo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 11th February 2012, 3:59 pm

Ive always had very small boobs,i only had one child so it didnt really alter them! Like gillmoo said when i was young it wasnt the done thing to have a boob job,plus we were never that well off to afford it when we first got married!,ive always worn padded bras,padded with even loo roll in the days before chicken fillets Chat magazine - Boob job at 65 557141 ! very embarassing in the changing rooms in "Chelsea Girl " when it fell out !!!! ,then when i thought of a boob job it just seemed like something that would never happen to me!!!,the crunch came last september on holiday when i mentioned to my hubby that i was sick of being the most flat chested women round the pool!,there were a few ladies there with definate boob jobs and i was very envious!!Chat magazine - Boob job at 65 588945 he just said go do it then !!!! so the rest is history!! i came home got on here and started to arrange things,i was so excited....i still cant believe ive got a nice pair now!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gillmoo 11th February 2012, 4:13 pm

Haha Chelsea Girl - it was my favourite shop back in the day!

I know what you mean sparky, it's still hard to beleive they're really mine and aren't going to go away!

I've just been for my first ever bra fitting in M&S - I have to say I looked pretty damn good in that mirror Chat magazine - Boob job at 65 773440

I loved every minute of it and have bought four lovely sets of bras and knickers - bra size 34C - so much better than my pre BA 36AA!

I am now wearing a very pretty underwired bra and will see how long till it starts to annoy me ..... xx
gillmoo
gillmoo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 11th February 2012, 4:23 pm

Your going to be skint gillmoo!!!!!,but i know what you mean.....its great not having to pick up the smallest bras in the shop anymore!!!!!,i havent been measured yet i just take a few sizes and try them,one still looks very slightly higher than the other so i think il wait till they sort themselfs out !!!! i seem to keep swopping bras over all day as they soon seem to get tight on me so maybe i need to go up a band size,must admit i like comfort,teatime comes an i normally whip the bra off!!!!ahhh heaven !!!hope they dont end up on my toes !!!!Chat magazine - Boob job at 65 557141 xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down