Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Op Bra size question

+3
Jojo6
steph999
Aurora1979
7 posters

Go down

Post Op Bra size question Empty Post Op Bra size question

Post by Aurora1979 25th January 2012, 12:51 pm

Hi Ladies,

I am 5 days post op (technically 4 if you don't include the day itself) and currently filling a 34F shock absorber bra on the middle hooks.

I need to buy a couple more bras as I am going back to work next week. I am likely to stay around the same size for a while?

Don't want to go and buy 2 or 3 more shock absorbers (soooo comfy) in 34F/32FF (if I can find them) if they are not going to fit me next week.

Any helpful comments gratefully received!

x x x
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post Op Bra size question Empty Re: Post Op Bra size question

Post by steph999 25th January 2012, 12:54 pm

I'd like to know this too! :-) im exactly the same but an E
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 25th January 2012, 1:00 pm

Hey Hun, hope you are doing well. I didn't change that much to be honest. I know some people have changed sizes quite a bit in the first few weeks though so wouldn't go out and buy too many bras.

I really only found that the band size on my 34's felt looser as the swelling went down one week post op and I was able to get back into 32's again. I initially came out wearing a DD cup but had to buy an E cup for comfort a week post BA and have pretty much stayed this size since. Am now either a 32 E or 30 F and I came out after the BA wearing a 34 DD. so it is possible with the reduction in swelling and some dropping that you go down a band size and up a cup! xxx

Not sure if my rambling has helped!!! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 25th January 2012, 1:04 pm

It has, thank you, just having problems finding the style of shock absorber I am in now (looks like a normal bra rather than sports top) in a 32FF so may have to stay in 34F.

I'm not planning to buy many, just one or two in black (as that is my main colour at work) so I can wash them each night as my incisions will still be quite new.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 25th January 2012, 1:06 pm

I am sure that will be fine Hun, the good thing is they are nice and stretchy. I found it was the band that I had to alter to get comfy, as the swelling went down it got looser and then rode up under the incisions. As long as they are not rubbing then they are fine xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 25th January 2012, 1:13 pm

That's what I am concerned about and why I think I am going to need to go to a 32 soon but think the 32F would be too small on the cup as I am filling a 34F cup completely! woohoo
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 25th January 2012, 1:19 pm

AHHH JOJO! Mine keeps riding up and I thought it was because it might be too tight but your right that makes sense!!! I'll do mine up a notch to stop it sliding up!

Aurora where are you getting your bras from? I cant find any on ebay in 34E under £25 xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 25th January 2012, 1:25 pm

Hey love, congratulations by the way!!! Post Op Bra size question 154564

I can just tell you from my experience...I filled out one size "shock absorber" bra, and then when the initial swelling went down, it was still usable (but not as tight). Now, since I've dropped, it still fits technically, but it doesn't fill out the top the way it used to....

I'd say you won't change THAT much (smaller or bigger) since those bras are meant to be stretchy. I'd advise against buying proper bras until the 3 month mark though, just to allow for changes and also swelling around your ribcage which will make you a bigger band size for a while.

xxxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 25th January 2012, 1:36 pm

mine were Shock absorber N102 (search in ebay) and were classed as "slightly yellow" but they were fine but they don't do that style in 32FF so I am now looking at Freya and Panache and full price boo!

Actually what size are you after? I have a 34E that is unused - is it any good to you? I paid £9 incl postage
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 25th January 2012, 1:36 pm

the 34E I have is shcok absorber B109 - was going to try and exchange it
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy1361 25th January 2012, 1:53 pm

I am only a 32 band but still wearing the 34DD for comfort as still swollen. They have got a bit looser not sure if it's down to size or bras stretching. I have two shock absorber in 32E which were tight but are fitting more comfy now. They are my favs. I'd keep with the size you have at the mo xxx
Chrissy1361
Chrissy1361
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 25th January 2012, 2:08 pm

I've just ordered a Berelei non-wired running bra in black in 32FF from lessbounce.com who have some discounts online. So hopefully that is me sorted for work!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th January 2012, 5:00 pm

Aurora1979 wrote:That's what I am concerned about and why I think I am going to need to go to a 32 soon but think the 32F would be too small on the cup as I am filling a 34F cup completely! woohoo
if you go down a band size you need to go up a cup size. So would need a 32ff, the f would be too small
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 26th January 2012, 5:12 pm

Oh Aurora!!! I've just seen this now!!! If your looking to sell your shock absorber I'll have it off you what color is it?
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 27th January 2012, 7:50 am

Omg your avatar! there huge boobie greed here!!!!
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 27th January 2012, 8:38 am

Aurora1979 wrote:I've just ordered a Berelei non-wired running bra in black in 32FF from lessbounce.com who have some discounts online. So hopefully that is me sorted for work!

Arrived yesterday, 32FF is perfect and OMG feels so lovely on my boobs but the straps are too long for me on the shortest setting nope so back it goes.

Off to M&S to see if they have the 34F high impact in stock as that looks the same as my shock absorber and is £18 so saves me £10 on another shock.

misf1 wrote: if you go down a band size you need to go up a cup size. So would need a 32ff, the f would be too small

That's what I figured but was unsure if the swelling was going down - I am going to try 32F and 34F in M&S to see which is comfier, from trying on the Bereli the 34 band is definitely on the loose side.

steph999 wrote:Oh Aurora!!! I've just seen this now!!! If your looking to sell your shock absorber I'll have it off you what color is it?
xxx

Shock Absorber B109 white still has tags, 34E, looks like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PM me your address if you want it - oh and an email so I can send you a money request through paypal.

x x
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down