Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too big! - who'd have thought it!

+19
Laulauxx
alexandra33
abbie
barbiecon
needboobs
sweetpoison
sparkyleeds
FloJo
TSmith
Kat4
towie
Jojo6
welshvicci123
Aurora1979
misf1
AmyD
steph999
peggysue
703b7
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Too big! - who'd have thought it!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Too big! - who'd have thought it!

Post by sparkyleeds 17th January 2012, 12:15 pm

I think your boobs look amazing 703!!!!
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Too big! - who'd have thought it!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Too big! - who'd have thought it!

Post by peggysue 17th January 2012, 3:24 pm

Numbers you look stunning and I dont think they look to big on youToo big! - who'd have thought it!  - Page 2 204135 xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetpoison 17th January 2012, 3:39 pm

FloJo - what size did you start with to end up with F or G???? Shocked
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 17th January 2012, 4:09 pm

Yep Aurora, def a Bravissimo in Reading......and a lovely lingerie shop called 'Pudding'. Bit pricey tho! Although they are excellent at fitting and experienced with BA's.
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 17th January 2012, 8:21 pm

Hey hun have u got picture trail can i have a peak? im a 32f i asked for DD but now want to be even bigger im wondering if u think you look big cuz there new cut someone else will be able to see them as normal for your body shape? xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 18th January 2012, 7:37 am

i felt the same at first, but im happy with them now. Its all about learning to dress them, and its ok that you dont fit in every nice bra you see, because you can still get lovely ones in that size. Try debenhams gorgeous range
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 18th January 2012, 11:29 am

yes kat i think you're right, i had an uplift and apparently we lose half a cup size before the implant goes in!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 18th January 2012, 12:27 pm

sweetpoison wrote:FloJo - what size did you start with to end up with F or G???? Shocked

I was a A cup! Hard to believe but before my BA I had nothing to put in a bra.
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetpoison 18th January 2012, 1:12 pm

FloJo - that is really hard to believe... wow! I can see you are very happy and they look lovely (nice cleavage!!)! but it worries me a bit, I am a big A/small B and was offerd 375 but I am afraid of beeing too big and I don't want to look too bulky. Too big! - who'd have thought it!  - Page 2 683465
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 18th January 2012, 2:33 pm

Flojo, wow I can't believe 380's took you up 6 sizes... 340's took me up about 3 and half sizes... THere's a lady on here who had 525's and went up one cup size... Screwy confused! x x X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 18th January 2012, 3:52 pm

525 may only bring you up one cup size if you used to be a D or DD, then breastfed, and then had empty boobies, then you've been wearing a D or DD but were deflated, so 525 could possibly fill out the sagginess and add 1 cup size....

I know for me I was a B and 375 took me to a DD/DDD....

Numbers: nce they soften up, you'll be able to buy a cup size lower cause they'll be smooshier LOL. An F is only one cup size larger than a DD, so you should be fine in a couple months!!

xxxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 18th January 2012, 4:34 pm

This is why I am confused about what to do. As I used to be a 32DD/E and am now an empty C I am thinking that I may need the 525 to fill the gap and add a bit. I am worried that a 460 won't give me anymore than I had. I know it is not the same for everyone but it seems to be the smaller you start the bigger difference the implant makes so if you start bigger that you need the bigger implants to make a difference............ think that makes sense?
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Laulauxx 18th January 2012, 4:56 pm

Hello, i got measured today thought i was 32dd but no im
A 32F went to ann summers and baught 3 beautiful bras thy fit lovely amd look gorgous on :) thy do exsist xx
Laulauxx
Laulauxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 18th January 2012, 8:43 pm

This is what I'm worried about. PS offered me 180, 210 or 240, actually I asked about 240 last time. I only want to go up a cup size or two the most. Both PSs I saw made it clear that I'm not losing any size with my uplift, so I better get this right.

You look great though, and it's still early days, there's still plenty of changing to happen, and you'll get used to them! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 19th January 2012, 9:25 am

FloJo wrote:I've had the same problem with trying to find some nice bras as I am currently wearing a 32F or G - most my bras have come from Debenhams or La Senza but you do have to hunt around for nice ones in these sizes. Weird thing is I still think my boobs are small!!

i'm a 32F and feel like i have small boobs too!!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 19th January 2012, 9:26 am

Laulauxx wrote:Hello, i got measured today thought i was 32dd but no im
A 32F went to ann summers and baught 3 beautiful bras thy fit lovely amd look gorgous on :) thy do exsist xx

in my opinion, ann summers is the best by far :thumbs:

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 703b7 19th January 2012, 1:36 pm

thanks everyone. barbicon i've pm'd you.

boob and bra sizes are so confusing! i really don't understand it all!! i'm not sure my perspective is right at the mo as AmyD yours look great and a fab size but to me they look smaller then mine!

i have just got a gorgeous bra - spent more on it then any other bra in my whole life so hoping they don't change too much now - lol!! never happy eh!

xx
703b7
703b7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by 703b7 19th January 2012, 1:39 pm

scrap that AmyD - looking at our avi's together mine don't look bigger - think they just seem bigger in my mind!

if I was looking at my avi I'd think my boobs look fab! .. if they weren't mine that is ...?!?!? you know what I mean!
703b7
703b7
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 19th January 2012, 1:41 pm

needboobs wrote:Yep Aurora, def a Bravissimo in Reading......and a lovely lingerie shop called 'Pudding'. Bit pricey tho! Although they are excellent at fitting and experienced with BA's.

I love Pudding's stuff - I found out about them at a burlesque show in Reading (I used to live there before moving to London) but could never afford their stuff. Maybe I will save up and treat myself the next time I go back to visit Mum, once I have my new boobs and they have settled!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 19th January 2012, 1:58 pm

Peggysue = 34F.... Drool Boobs Bum Wiggle

Numbers.....remember what you measure is always bigger than you look as your implant is wider and non-conforming as opposed to a regular breast tissue...the cup has to fit the width of the imlplant... you would only look a DD hun, promise! yipee
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 19th January 2012, 2:44 pm

703b7 wrote:scrap that AmyD - looking at our avi's together mine don't look bigger - think they just seem bigger in my mind!

if I was looking at my avi I'd think my boobs look fab! .. if they weren't mine that is ...?!?!? you know what I mean!

Honey this is absolutely right..... you are SMOKIN HOT GIRL!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 703b7 20th January 2012, 2:58 pm

thanks hun - your pretty damned hot too! x
703b7
703b7
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy1361 20th January 2012, 4:24 pm

You look fab hun, lovely figure too. If you have a pic trail may I have a peek x
Chrissy1361
Chrissy1361
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by 703b7 23rd January 2012, 11:03 am

thanks Chrissy - i've pm'd you hun xx
703b7
703b7
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 23rd January 2012, 2:07 pm

I love ur bra in ur avi 703!! Looking fabulous xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next