Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobs feel bumpy on the sides!!

4 posters

Go down

Boobs feel bumpy on the sides!! Empty Boobs feel bumpy on the sides!!

Post by lindsaylouise 1st December 2011, 5:15 pm

Hello girls, could anybody help me? I've noticed when in the bath washing, that each side of my boobs feels like its dipping in then out then in... Like a waves feeling? It's really annoying me! My partner said he can't see it, but it feels horrible! I've heard of rippling? Is this it? Xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Boobs feel bumpy on the sides!! Empty Re: Boobs feel bumpy on the sides!!

Post by misf1 2nd December 2011, 2:31 pm

is the skin dipping in and out and is it only when you lie on your back? Is it the inside cleavage area or the outside of the breast? It could very well be a bit of rippling hun, but a lot of girls do get this when in certain positions. Most are quite happy to live with it as it is quite common, only when it is visable does it pose a problem.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by puppies 9th January 2012, 3:10 pm

lindsaylouise wrote:Hello girls, could anybody help me? I've noticed when in the bath washing, that each side of my boobs feels like its dipping in then out then in... Like a waves feeling? It's really annoying me! My partner said he can't see it, but it feels horrible! I've heard of rippling? Is this it? Xx

Hiya, I have had my new boobs since 2007 and also have this feel on the sides of the boobs. They have been like this since day 1 so I think its normal. As you say, you cant see it to look at but you can feel itBoobs feel bumpy on the sides!! 184153
puppies
puppies
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by puppies 9th January 2012, 3:13 pm

Hiya, I also have this feel on the sides of my boobs. I have had the implants since 2007 and they have always felt this way so I think its normal. You cant see it to look at buy can feel it in the bath. rest assured this seems to be quite normal.
puppies
puppies
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 12th January 2012, 9:11 pm

sorry just saw your replys, i mainly feel it when there wet in the shower, and i run my hands down them, on the out sides,,, i can feel it abit on the insides, but it doesnt really bother me.. thanks for getting back to me. i cant see it, so i can live with it... was just worried as i didnt know what it was.. xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 20th January 2012, 10:57 pm

I also got worried about this but have been told it is just the edge of the implant. I had an ultrasound recently and was told again it was the edge of the implant folding over a bit due to slight cc in this breast. I have had this now though for several years. I dont think you should worry. Take care :) x
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 20th January 2012, 11:13 pm

Thank you, I've got a scan due on Wednesday as I've found a lump on my right breast, so the doc has referred me, as it's been there a few weeks, he said he doesn't think it's due to the implants being put in.. Which is good! But my right breast does feel quite bumpy all over, it's very soft, if I push it, it feels like there's trapped air in it' I know it sounds weird lol!! Xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 20th January 2012, 11:29 pm

Poor you ! I know what it's like as I was referred to breast clinic just before xmas and was worried sick as you probably are too !! the wait for the appointment was a nightmare !. I too felt lumps and bumps but once examined and scanned like I say they seemed quite certain the lumps were due to the implant folding over in areas. I am going in for a re-do in April (I have had my implants 20 years now and have cc developing now in the lumpy one). Sometimes I think will I just get them taken out completely ? but I feel I may regret that so I think I'll have them done again this time but if I have any more problems or need them replaced again in years to come I'll have them out for good as I really don't want to have repeated surgeries. I wish you all the best but I'm sure you'll find that it's just the implants doing strange things ! XXX Keep me posted on how you get on and I am sure all will be fine in the end don't worry Boobs feel bumpy on the sides!! 923101
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 21st January 2012, 9:22 pm

Thanks madrigle, I will let u know Wednesday how I got on when I come bk! I also think its just down the implants! Good luck with ur next op, hope it all goes well xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 22nd January 2012, 9:42 am

Thanks Hun , and worry not, I am sure all will be fine Boobs feel bumpy on the sides!! 154564 I look forward to hearing how you got on. keep in touch :) XX
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 22nd January 2012, 8:27 pm

I will do xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down