Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Ladies!!!

+8
GucciGucci
annaliese76
peggysue
georgiana76
welshvicci123
kiwigirl
TSmith
BKOZ
12 posters

Go down

Hello Ladies!!! Empty Hello Ladies!!!

Post by BKOZ 28th November 2011, 3:33 am

Hey Guys! Hello Ladies!!! 571992

I am so sorry it has been so long since my last post! I have thought about you all so much over the past few weeks, it has been such a full on time but now I am ready to read through everyones posts, see how your surgeries are going and update you on my healing :)

As some of you know I was in the middle of moving house... drama drama and all the fun that went with it, and my life has been packed into boxes and relocated over the past six or so weeks. I can gladly say that I am now in my new home, with my puppies and my kitty cat (my very VERY cranky kitty cat) and, of course, my boyfriend. It was a very testing time but everything seems to have come together in the end and we couldn't be happier!

I have been healing so fast - all the pain is gone and my lady bumps are slowing dropping down into a less 'fake' position. I had my six week follow up a very long time ago (or so it seems) and the doctor was very happy with my progress. Will upload some photos for you girls to see if you would like. I cannot believe that in three days it will be three months since my surgery. It seems like yesterday I was lying on the couch, barely able to open a door and struggling to climb out of bed!

I am wearing bra's now but no underwire bra's as the surgeon said it's best to let my breasts finish their journey down South before I go putting wires in under them!

Anyway, hello to all the newbies who I have never spoken to and to all the lovely ladies I know I hope you are enjoying The Breast Journey Of Your Life!

I am back now, I wont be leaving again,

Love Brooklyn xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Hello Ladies!!! Empty Re: Hello Ladies!!!

Post by TSmith 28th November 2011, 4:26 am

Welcome back!!! I did wonder where you got to lol
Glad to hear you are doing really well with your moving sitution AND your boobies.. Would love to see how your boobies are getting along once you've got your pics up :)
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 28th November 2011, 5:54 am

YAY!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!!!!! I had put your prolonged absence down to the "moving debacle", but then you were gone so long.... I was starting to think you had maybe left us.... but it seemed so unlike you!

So happy to see you back beautiful! And happy all the moving and settling has gone well, too! Will be lovely to see move of you round the boards again!

xxx Stars
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 28th November 2011, 6:20 am

Oh my gosh - look at your avatars ladies!!!!! You look fantastic!!!!

Will def update some pics soon - ooooh it's good to be back :) how I have missed you all! xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 28th November 2011, 6:57 am

Thank you!! :)
What size are you measuring atm ??

X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 28th November 2011, 8:55 am

WELCOME BACK!!!! I wondered where you went hun!! so glad your back, missed your funny posts and threads.

Glad to hear everything has gone well for you and your healing well. x x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 28th November 2011, 9:12 am

YAY! You're back!! There is a thread going in the chatter bit, wondering where you were, lol!
Good to hear you are healing so well and are settled into your new home xxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 28th November 2011, 9:30 am

Its so lovely to have you back, we have all missed you so much!

Its great to here all is well and your settling down. What breed dog are they brooklyn?

Its crazy it seems like yesterday I was sat here wondering if you were out of surgery yet and now its nearly my turn.

Dont you dare go this time you are missed far to muchHello Ladies!!! 571992 xxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 28th November 2011, 11:08 am

hi Brooklyn, great to hear ur back again Cheerleader , i loved reading your story and was wondering how you were doing xx Flash xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by GucciGucci 28th November 2011, 11:27 am

Welcome back BKOZ!! wavey
GucciGucci
GucciGucci
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 28th November 2011, 12:01 pm

WELCOME BACK BROOKLYN!!! wavey Glad to hear life has calmed down and ur feeling settled dance lovely to have you back xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 28th November 2011, 4:12 pm

You're BACK!!! Hello Ladies!!! 154564

glad everything went well, aside from the cranky kitty! LOL

xxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 28th November 2011, 4:12 pm

Oh btw now u should do a new avatar!! wondering what you're looking like these days!! Hello Ladies!!! 321562
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 30th November 2011, 1:30 am

Wow wow WOW girls - your avatars are just amaaaazing!

Will definitely update a photo this weekend :) I haven't even been to the shop to get measured yet - how bad is that?? I have my gift voucher and everything, I will go this weekend definitely and get a photo in a real bra! I am still wearing surgical and sports bra's - it's almost hard to believe I haven't gone in for a fitting after being so excited but it jsut wasn't a priority of late...

Peggy Sue I am so happy to be back before your surgery, cannot WAIT to go through it all with you, you must be so excited :)

I got my before and after photos too, I will take a photo of me holding the photos... it brought a tear to my eye when I saw them, I had no idea just how bad they were and from side on I was literally flat, they almost looked tuberous.

Welsh vicci look at you cahoonas! hahaha. I cant blieve how fabulous you all look!

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 30th November 2011, 7:41 am

Im so glad too,sooooo excited Hello Ladies!!! 571992 xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th November 2011, 3:50 pm

Hey Brooklyn, yea i totally agree w/ the "before" photo shock. I went to the PS to get my 3 month check up a coouple weeks ago, and they put the "before" photos up on the screen, I nearly cried, they looked like national geographic boobies - almost tubular (I think I MAY have been partially tubular actually) and now the newbies feel so a part of me I was like "that's not ME is it??"

yuck glad I'm not going to have to look at THEM ever again Hello Ladies!!! 154564
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 30th November 2011, 9:44 pm

It's so funny, when you haven't had your surgery people say "I can't remember what it was like to not have breast implants" and at first, straight after your op, it's like "jeeeeepers! I am never going to forget having teeny tiny boobies these things are in my way I can't even move my arms without side scraping my bazingas!!"

And now... I look at them and I say to my boyfriend "are they big enough?" and i am already contemplating going larger! haha. I never will of course, I am far too small for even one cup larger.

OH OH OH!! I went to Bras N Things yesterday to get some fillets for a dress I am wearing tomorrow... put the 'C' cup ones on me and they looked like bandaids over my nipples - had to go the D cup! squee!
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 1st December 2011, 1:37 pm

OMG that's such a great feeling when you have to go larger on bras or ANYTHING haha!! Hello Ladies!!! 154564
I actually went home last night and put on an old bikini and it was like BOING boobies!!!! woo hoo! of course, it's that time of the month so they're probably a bit bigger than normal...I"m just so excited to finally have norma;-shaped boobies without a bra or anything on it's brill!! YAY for us!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 8th December 2011, 1:00 pm

WELCOME BACK BKOZ!!! Phew you got us all worried for a while and I was wondering where you were. But then I remembered that you were moving houses. How did it end up with that crazy girl then?

Probably you are almost healed by now, just in time for the Australian summer, lucky you. I look forward to seeing your picturetrail project because I also remember that we looked very similar pre-op.

Glad to have you back, see you around xxx Hello Ladies!!! 948189
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th December 2011, 1:06 pm

Welcome back hun xx wavey

Glad your move went well x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down