Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So excited

+6
Jojo6
welshvicci123
becki_1990
debsrich
annaliese76
saraboobs123
10 posters

Go down

So excited Empty So excited

Post by saraboobs123 20th November 2011, 9:14 pm

Wow i have been so busy over the last few weeks (moving house & trying to get it all done before the ba as i will not beabe to lift anything afterwards........really bad move getting boobs done at the same time as moving house but never mind!) that the time leading up to my ba has flown by........its this friday!!!!!!! I can not believe by this time next week i will have new boobies!!!!!

So excited!!!!! and using lots of explanation marks to show my excitement!!!! lol
saraboobs123
saraboobs123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

So excited Empty Re: So excited

Post by annaliese76 20th November 2011, 9:22 pm

Aw I know how you feel i was doing lots of packing up ready to move house before my BA, but then the buyers pulled out! So i'm waiting for another buyer now:(. Good luck next week hun xxx Cheerleader
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 20th November 2011, 9:42 pm

Ahhh so exciting Sara!! Where are you having it done? What are you having??
Good luck!!! Only a few more days!!!! xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by saraboobs123 20th November 2011, 10:34 pm

Hi I'm having 300cc at dolan park with the hospital group. So very excited now but very worried about the op and recovery. X
saraboobs123
saraboobs123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 20th November 2011, 10:36 pm

What surgeon are you having? I'm there 2 weeks today with me hassan!!! Very excited!!! I bet you can't wait!!! Going by everyone on here... The recovery isn't too bad!! And well worth it!!! xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by becki_1990 20th November 2011, 11:27 pm

Aww i bet u can't wait hun !! I was also there last week with mr hassan :) Dolan park is lovely :))

xxx
becki_1990
becki_1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by becki_1990 20th November 2011, 11:27 pm

Aww i bet u can't wait hun !! I was also there last week with mr hassan :) Dolan park is lovely :))

xxx
becki_1990
becki_1990
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by saraboobs123 20th November 2011, 11:37 pm

I am booked with michael payne. Yes your right from what everyone says recovery should be fine. This forum is great I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come across it. Wow yours is very close too what a great Xmas present to ourselves!!! He he xx
saraboobs123
saraboobs123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saraboobs123 20th November 2011, 11:43 pm

Hi becki your right I really can't wait! I'm so glad to hear Dolan park is lovely. How are you feeling now? Are you recovering well? Xxx
saraboobs123
saraboobs123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by becki_1990 21st November 2011, 12:30 am

Iv heard very good things about michael Payne !! I'm feeling great now Hun no pain what so ever just a bit stiff when I het up !! Hopefully recovering well iv got my 1 appointment with the nurse tomorrow to check my incisions (fingers crossed !!) it will be Friday before you know it .... !!

xxx
becki_1990
becki_1990
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 21st November 2011, 7:51 am

Mr hassan is fab he will look after you, also heard very good things about Mr payne. Dolan park is amazing!!
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 21st November 2011, 7:58 am

Good luck hun, you will love it! Dolan park is lovely . I had Mr Hassan but a good friend of mine AmyD had Mr Payne & her boobs looks amazing! You are in good hands hun. I see you are from My end of the country! Where abouts in Devon are you from? xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 21st November 2011, 8:35 am

Yes this forum is fantastic! Really feel like I'm going into this with my eyes open- full of knowledge, content with my choices. Thanks to everyone!!!!
Becki great to see you're doing well!! So do you only have steri-strips on now? When are you next seeing mr hassan? I was confused as he said he has to remove the dressings himself, but then also said he doesnt have a set time frame for seeing him after- he said he'll c a patient whenever theyrequire- but from his point of view there's no need until 3 months po?! xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by saraboobs123 21st November 2011, 12:46 pm

Jojo6 wrote:Good luck hun, you will love it! Dolan park is lovely . I had Mr Hassan but a good friend of mine AmyD had Mr Payne & her boobs looks amazing! You are in good hands hun. I see you are from My end of the country! Where abouts in Devon are you from? xxx

Great this is very reasuring!! I'm from Newton abbot Hun. How about you? Xxx
saraboobs123
saraboobs123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 21st November 2011, 8:41 pm

Hi hun, I'm from Willand, near Cullompton. I too went with THG and use the clinic in Exeter! Infact I'm off back there tomorrow to have the steri strips removed! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 21st November 2011, 8:46 pm

Ahhhh thats great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (theres a few more for you So excited 557141 )

You'll be ok, couple of days to go till Friday, hopefully you'll get loads done - it will definately be good to keep yourself occupied so much less time to fret! As for afterwards .... welllllll if it piles up a bit nevermind - plenty of time for unpacking - just do the essentials and let everyone (ANYONE So excited 199385 ) help you do it. So exciting isnt it !!!!!!
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 21st November 2011, 8:51 pm

debsrich wrote:Yes this forum is fantastic! Really feel like I'm going into this with my eyes open- full of knowledge, content with my choices. Thanks to everyone!!!!
Becki great to see you're doing well!! So do you only have steri-strips on now? When are you next seeing mr hassan? I was confused as he said he has to remove the dressings himself, but then also said he doesnt have a set time frame for seeing him after- he said he'll c a patient whenever theyrequire- but from his point of view there's no need until 3 months po?! xx

Hi hun, I had Mr Hassan aswell... Great surgeon! he is very busy as id guess you'd expect! When I saw him at the initial consultation he said he likes to remove the dressings. However I am 4 weeks post op & am having my steri strips removed tomorrow, by the nurse! I questioned it but the nurse said that no she will do this and then in another 6 weeks I will see Mr Hassan. I guess I kind of hoped I'd see him a bit sooner so I can get rid of the chest strap & start wearing normal bras!!! but from what I can gather he likes you to wear a sports bra for the full 12 weeks. He really seems to know his stuff & I am so very happy so far.

xxxx

Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jangledania 21st November 2011, 10:15 pm

hi saraboobs- i'm in devon too! ba booked 7th december...bobbies for xmas hey yipee! good luck on fri xxx
jangledania
jangledania
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 21st November 2011, 10:20 pm

Ooh another Devon bird! Hello sweet! Good luck to you both :)). xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saraboobs123 22nd November 2011, 2:02 pm

Only a few days now but im getting a little worried as i have a stomach upset today & feeling reall unwell just hoping its because im run down & not a bug else i wont beable to have my ba?

Yay another Devon girl! i love the fact we will have xmas boobies - lets just hope im not ill or contagious :( i will be heartbroken. xxxx
saraboobs123
saraboobs123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 22nd November 2011, 2:10 pm

Good luck for friday!So excited 923101 Im sure your tummy upset wil just be nerves!! I felt proper sick for a week before mine!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetpoison 22nd November 2011, 3:01 pm

Good luck hun!!! So excited 399357 xxx
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201