Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast feeding?

4 posters

Go down

Breast feeding? Empty Breast feeding?

Post by Charlored 17th November 2011, 4:37 pm

Hi all,

I dont have children as yet and dont plan them for a few years but Ive read lots of mixed reviews about breast feeding and your breasts after breastfeeding. Do you know anyone or have you breastfed with implants? what were your breasts like afterwards? Any info would be ready helpful.

Thanks everyone xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Breast feeding? Empty Re: Breast feeding?

Post by Aurora1979 17th November 2011, 5:31 pm

Hiya,

I am in a similar situation to you that I have not had children yet but do plan too. I still plan to have my ba done in Jan so I get a couple of years with my new assets and my new body (currently on a major weightloss plan too) before babies.

I have one friend who had a ba and then had a baby and her boobs still look great.

I have another friend who had a baby, then her ba then another baby (unplanned) and had to have another ba to fix the baby damage.

They both breast-fed so I guess it is different person to person just like the healing process.

Sorry not much help!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 17th November 2011, 7:24 pm

I plan to have kids (hopefully) and breastfeed as well and already had the BA. I had unders so not sure if that will make any difference, I think that sometimes the saggy boob can "hang" off the implant when you have unders. But with overs there's a chance of interference with the milk ducts.

I'm already planning that I'd get them "refreshed" in some way in about 10 years, after babies and that could be new implants or a lift. or both!

I just think we have to be prepared to do more surgeries to keep the girls looking their best. Breast feeding? 48411
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 17th November 2011, 7:54 pm

Thanks both, I guess its luck and how your body reacts. I know one person and hers actually look better. Fingers crossed for us when that day comes but we'll have great boobs until then :) Thanks for your replies xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 17th November 2011, 11:09 pm

I'm afraid it's luck of the draw really, and down to genetics.

My breasts were beautiful before, now I plan on having an uplift. My mom had an uplift when I was a child. I breastfed, she didn't.

Generally it's the pregnancy that changes your breasts, this is why you can still get saggy breasts even if you don't breastfeed. Pregnancy causes breasts to grow, and stretches your ligaments. Breasts are held in place and keep their perkier shape with the ligaments and skin supporting them. Once both these have been stretched during pregancy their appearance may change permanently.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 18th November 2011, 10:04 pm

Thanks for the feedback hun, it is luck of the draw i guess. I know some women who have had a boob job and they still look great. Will have to wait and see I guess. Thanks agaon xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down