Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a bit of a panic...

+12
Shell025
Opal_Eyes
alexandra33
Jojo6
sparkyleeds
Kat4
annaliese76
wales82
StirCrazy
welshvicci123
katyp
spittingfairy
16 posters

Go down

Having a bit of a panic... Empty Having a bit of a panic...

Post by spittingfairy 2nd November 2011, 8:00 am

It's my turn tomorrow,and it's only today that I'm actually feeling really scared! I feel sick,and panicky.

I'm just worried in case something goes wrong (not with the op,but with my boobs,CC or something!),and even though I've been wanting this for 13 years I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing,and whether I'll regret it!

Is it normal to feel like this? I know 100000% that I want it,but this morning I just feel terrified! I'm having to go on my own too,which I know will make it worse for me,but as I have to be there at 7am I'm hoping I'm first on the list.

Did anyone else feel like this?! x
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Having a bit of a panic... Empty Re: Having a bit of a panic...

Post by katyp 2nd November 2011, 8:11 am

Judging by what the other threads have divulged... VERY normal, I bet it's a mixture of excitement and the unknown...but isn't that what life is all about? Take a risk, enjoy the result or learn for the next time...you'll be great. :thumbs: If you worry about it it's just gunna take away from the joy that you have finally achieved what you want to achieve babe... No stress!! dance Stress will gain nothing, be relaxed and enjoy the ride... next time you need an op (hopefully just to replace them after a few long years) you won't have these same feelings... enjoy your fear and exitement.. it'll be worth it I bet!! Give You Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 2nd November 2011, 8:30 am

Aw hun its completley normal!! its just a mixed bag of emotions and with it being the big day tomoro they are all heigtened! but its worth going through all these emotions because at the very end you'l be HAPPY!! x x x x x x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 2nd November 2011, 8:47 am

Oh hun, don't worry, its normal to feel this way, but saying its normal doesn't make it better. You'll do fine and I'm sure all will go amazingly, just think, this time next week you'll be snapping pictures and looking forward to buy new bras, getting measured etc, and you'll already be over the worst of the BA, you'll be healing and trying to locate that d&f fairy.lol

Good luck and try to relax, its going to be one of the best things you'll ever do for yourself.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by wales82 2nd November 2011, 9:16 am

Absoulutlie compleatly normal. I was a wreck a week before so your doing really well, I thought god what am I doing to my body, I was made like this, this is how I'm suppose to be.
Take a few deep breaths and just remind yourself of all the times you look in the mirror and are unhappy. Tomorrow you will be looking at a reflection that you always wanted.
You will be fine it will be the best thing you ever do.
Sending you lots of huggs and thinking of you for tomorrow, good luck Hun xxxx
wales82
wales82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 2nd November 2011, 9:32 am

It is perfectly normal hun , when u know its really gonna happen suddenly the nerves kick in. I was really excited about mine but i did get a lot of stomach churning the day before. I had to go on my own too, i went on the train up to London from Bournemouth but the staff were so nice and really looked after me. I also took my phone so i was on that every five minutes talking to all my family telling them how wonderful i thought my boobs were hehe xxx Good luck hun and enjoy ur big day xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 2nd November 2011, 9:36 am

I agree with the others - just wanted to send you a supportive Having a bit of a panic... 571992

Think we've all felt the same. I can tell you tho, in complete honestly, I am absolutely thrilled to bits with the results and KNOW that I have done the best thing for me. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 2nd November 2011, 9:36 am

I agree with the others - just wanted to send you a supportive Having a bit of a panic... 571992

Think we've all felt the same. I can tell you tho, in complete honestly, I am absolutely thrilled to bits with the results and KNOW that I have done the best thing for me. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 2nd November 2011, 9:47 am

Thank you girls. Glad to hear it's normal! Think I'll try to enjoy my last pain free day,have a nice bath and get ready! x
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 2nd November 2011, 10:51 am

Good luck for tomorrow and try not to be too nervous!!!!,but i know how you feel ,im like that today and im only going for a consultation!!,god help me when im in your shoes !!!!xxxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 2nd November 2011, 11:10 am

Good luck sweet. It is perfectly normal hun, I felt petrified in the few days leading up to my BA. I couldn't sleep or eat. I was such a bag of nerves, wondering if I was doing the right thing, was I being selfish, worrying if something happened. But I needn't have worried at all! I promise you hun, it is a piece of cake (and If I can do it, anyone can!).

I was so frightened about the Op and the GA itself but I really enjoyed the whole experience. They put you to sleep so quickly and easily and as if by a blink of an eye you are awake.

They do these procedures every single day and it really is a very minor procedure. You will be fine hun I promise. xxxxxxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 2nd November 2011, 2:19 pm

Hey hun - PERFECTLY normal! I had to go myself as well, and I drove myself in (had BF pick me up at night as he couldn't get off work) and as I was sitting in the parking lot I almost didn't go in! I almost lied and told them I'd eaten (so they couldn't give anesthesia) I was a mess. But I just kept doing the next step and before I knew it I was in recovery being told I had Ds!!! I know it doesn't help really, but almost 100% of girls are happier after - I was - and honestly I'd do it again for this feeling!!

Good luck sweet!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 2nd November 2011, 2:36 pm

Hey chick,

I'm in exactly the same boat! Just wanted to send you lots of love and hugs for tomorrow. It will be an amazing experience and you will be soooo happy you did it. I can't wait to join you and swap stories next week!

xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 2nd November 2011, 3:00 pm

I was exactly the same and I also went alone. I had to drop my two kids to creche and take a bus for two hours followed by a taxi. I arrived at 12 and had my op at 4. To be honest I was glad I was on my own, i was too nervous to talk and think i would have fallen apart if someone was with me. I couldnt even read my magazines my mind was racing. At around 3 I was really tired, probably from starvation lol and I fell asleep which still shocks me. Calm just came over me. I knew once I went into the operating theatre I would be asleep and know nothing until it was over. I dreaded waking up feeling cold and sick because I had never had a GA before but I woke up feeling really warm and not at all sick. It was a great experience xx
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 2nd November 2011, 4:24 pm

Ooohhhh how exciting hun, good luck and hope you can relax and enjoy it! Looking forward to hearing your story xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 2nd November 2011, 4:33 pm

Hi huni can't say much more than the girls have already said but yeah totally normal.

Good luck for tomorrow can't wait to read your story xx
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 2nd November 2011, 8:11 pm

Hey hun, i'm feeling the same as you but the ladies on here are fab and all these thoughts and feelings we are having are totally normal, its a big thing we are all doing, all the worry and stress will be well worth it im sure!! Relax babe (easier said than done, i know!) and all the best for tom. Look forward to hearing yuor story. xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 2nd November 2011, 8:54 pm

Thanks again everyone. I feel a bit better now,which is odd because now it's even closer!

I actually feel a bit more excited than scared right now,although I bet I feel sick again in a minute!

Thank you all for being so helpful,hopefully I'll get back on soon with my story. (Nope,can't believe that I'm going to have a BA story,aarrgghhh!!)
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 2nd November 2011, 9:54 pm

hey hun, best of luck for tomorrow! Nerves are totally normal, I had a few OMG what am I doing??? moments in the week before, luckily I had a big job the day before my op (I work as a photographer) so I was freaking out about that, didn't have much of a chance to freak out about the BA! Just remember why you're doing it and how much difference it will make to you every day once it's done dance
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down