Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice please :)

+3
misf1
kiwigirl
Vicki0712
7 posters

Go down

Advice please :)  Empty Advice please :)

Post by Vicki0712 16th October 2011, 10:16 pm

Hi I had a ba, nipple uplift and areola reduction 4 weeks ago. Over the last week after I've had a bath/shower, my boobs have been really itchy and red, just patches of red with dry skin on top. I suspect it's my skin stretching but a little worried as it's round my nipples, my wounds are healed apart from two or three split stitches. Do you think I could still be at risk of infection?
Thanks xxx
Vicki0712
Vicki0712
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Advice please :)  Empty Re: Advice please :)

Post by kiwigirl 16th October 2011, 11:07 pm

I'm not really sure to be honest hun, but if it does sound like how skin behaves when it's been stretched, and if it's around your nipple lift area, that would make sense as that skin has been pulled in to meet the new areola edge.

If you're really concerned, it would be best to at least give your PS a call and ask, but it sounds just like on the the yucky parts of the healing process. xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th October 2011, 7:39 am

It does sound like stretching skin. Are you allowed to put cream on yet
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LHB 17th October 2011, 1:55 pm

I had my BA 2 weeks ago and had nipple incision.. I have peeling skin on my nipples. Surgeon has seen it as he removed my stitches so must be very normal, or he'd of said something. I think that where the incisions are the skin dies because its been cut, then it falls away at the edges a bit as it re-heals. The itching could be healing too. x
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 17th October 2011, 2:04 pm

If it's hot to the touch that might be a sign of infection...if it's red and blotchy (as I went through the same thing you are), it's mostly just the skin stretching...I'd ring your PS just to be safe to see what they say. I did, and I went in, but they said my red/blotchiness was due to a reaction I was having to the antibiotics I was taking...after I stopped taking those, the redness disappeared...make sure to take note of the things you are ingesting and/or creams/sprays you are putting on yourself as that can affect your sensitive and stretching skin.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicki0712 17th October 2011, 3:03 pm

Great thanks, I have my follow up on Sunday so will wait it out unless it gets worse, it's blotchy and gets better and worse depending on the time of day! I've been using oil but not on the incisions and this seems to help xxx
Vicki0712
Vicki0712
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 17th October 2011, 3:28 pm

also have had the booby peeling and itchiness around incision its a sign of healing my nurse said unless it goes red and ur boobs start to feel hot xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 17th October 2011, 3:47 pm

hi hun, i had an anchor lift so had incisions around my nipple, i have peeling too, think itching is totally normal, i'm really itchy!! But go to ur gp or even call and see what they say xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down