Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st consultation today!

4 posters

Go down

1st consultation today! Empty 1st consultation today!

Post by whoknew1987 10th October 2011, 10:20 pm

Evening girls..

So today i had my first consultation with Dr Antoniadou at the Birkdale Clinic, Rotherham. Read some really good reviews about her online. Have to admit whilst i was excited last night i was really nervous today. I had prepared a list of questions and took some photos of what i do and don't like BA wise.

Overall i was very happy with the consultation. As well as the surgeon i saw two nurses, all three women were lovely. I was conscious of how much time i might be taking and whether i was eating into another patient's session but i was in no way made to feel rushed or bothersome, and they did not pressure me into making any decisions there and then.

Dr A recommended unders due to my natural breast shape and also she said less chance of complications.

Size wise, i tried high profile 400cc on but instinctively felt these were too much for me. I didn't feel comfortable with how much they stuck out in front of me, although Dr A advised based on the majority of the images i had taken with me to get the breast volume in the photos i would need this shape implant, and that due to my height (5 foot 6) i could carry them quite well.

Next i tried medium profile 350cc and felt much happier. I preferred the wider yet less projected look and feel of the implants and Dr A agreed they would look much more natural and suit my frame. I said i would like to end up a C or D cup and Dr A said these implants would certainly result in a large C or a D cup.

I've not booked yet i advised i was going to see other surgeons but just wondered what you girls thoughts were on the shape and size recommendation?

Thanks xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

1st consultation today! Empty Re: 1st consultation today!

Post by rosygirl90 11th October 2011, 5:53 am

go with ur gut instinct,id personally have the 350 cc espcially if you felt comftable in them,thats a good start!and rember the 350 wil be slightly bigger under ur breast tissue now :)
ur avatar looks great already babe lol u luky! xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 11th October 2011, 7:14 am

Just remember hun if you have unders your going to loose some size due to them being under the muscle, alot of girls here always so go for the biggest size offered, but in saying that if you felt uncomfortable trying them on then going for the latter.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 11th October 2011, 10:53 am

Sorry to sound a bit thick but when you try the different sizes on do they go inside your own bra ????,im thinking if so i need to get one without all the padding that i always wear !!!
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 12th October 2011, 12:39 pm

they have sports bra you put on to the size you want and then give you a implant to fill it-make sure you wear a tight top xxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down