Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAAPS surgeons

5 posters

Go down

BAAPS surgeons Empty BAAPS surgeons

Post by Viclove 10th October 2011, 7:43 pm

Hi girls ... I seem to have found a good surgeon ... but can find little reviews. He is BAAP's registed through Mybreast should I be concerned that I can't find any reviews? There seems to be a lot more on transforms surgeons?
Viclove
Viclove
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

BAAPS surgeons Empty Re: BAAPS surgeons

Post by Natty29 10th October 2011, 7:50 pm

Who is it hunni? If u go to the surgeons and clinics bit on the forum he might be on there xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy 10th October 2011, 8:06 pm

I was the same. I'm going through Mr Ragbir at the Nuffield in Newcastle. Found his page on the baaps website and bit about his own clinic in Newcastle but not much in terms of reviews. Couple of girls on another forum had said he was a lovely gentle man (which I agree with) but nothing about after. Think if it's with my breast you can't go wrong in terms of credentials anyway. I knew as soon as I met him he was the guy I wanted. Mr Mounir fromTransform totally rushed me and did a big sneeze into his arm on consultation and didnt' even apologise! BAAPS surgeons 588945 Plus he recommended sizes far too big for my frame from the pics I showed him.
fuzzy
fuzzy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 10th October 2011, 8:10 pm

How do you know he's a good surgeon if you haven't heard good reviews of him? I think a surgeons reputation is important, so I wouldn't personally go for someone I hadn't heard of.

Mybreast is a big company though so I bet some girls will have had the surgeon your looking for, what's his name? x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Viclove 10th October 2011, 9:09 pm

Hi girls it is Mr Ragbir in Newcastle. He did seem very qualified in the consultation just can't seem to find any op reviews, apart from one which was fine... makes me worry though...although he gave me no reason to doubt him x
Viclove
Viclove
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 10th October 2011, 9:43 pm

I haven't heard of him but had a little Google, there's info about him on various sites but no reviews so I see what you mean.

He does look very highly qualified though, and has been practicing for many years, and people are more likely to comment if they have a bad experience so I suppose you could take it as a good thing that there's nothing negative to be said about him.

So assuming he's a good surgeon, I'd just want to see pics of his work, to make sure that what he thinks is a good attractive result, is the same as what you're hoping for.
Sometimes you have to go with your gut instict on who's right for you. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Viclove 10th October 2011, 9:48 pm

Many thanks just re posted this into the right topic area.... I will ask him for pic's to see his work. It seems there isn't many comments about surgeons in the north east at all!! xx
Viclove
Viclove
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 10th October 2011, 9:51 pm

Is he the only PS you've seen? You should go to at least 1 other to compare- even if it just strengthens your case to go with Mr Ragbir. So exciting!!! Good luck!!!!
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down