Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsure on size?!?! Anyone 36/38 b/c pre-op?!

5 posters

Go down

Unsure on size?!?! Anyone 36/38 b/c pre-op?! Empty Unsure on size?!?! Anyone 36/38 b/c pre-op?!

Post by debsrich 1st October 2011, 11:52 am

Hi girls,

New to this.... I have booked my uplift and BA fr december- I currently measure 37b/c so can wear 36 c or 38b for best fits... I have chosen 445cc, although my surgeon advised 445, 510 or 560... I don't want to be huge.... Want to look around DD/E- I understand implants measure larger than they look?!?! I would love to hear if anyone has similar stats to me?! I'm having overs as have enough breast tissue- this was only thing all 4 surgeons I went for consults with agreed on!!!!!
I have had 2 breast fed children and miss my bc boobs... and also when I was feeding obviously went nice and big and firm!!!! So I am having periareola / doughnut lift with the implants.
Sooooo excited!!! dance
Going to go back again for sizing... just so difficult to get it right!!!
Any advise is welcome!!

Thanks!!!!!
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Unsure on size?!?! Anyone 36/38 b/c pre-op?! Empty Re: Unsure on size?!?! Anyone 36/38 b/c pre-op?!

Post by loopylou 1st October 2011, 12:04 pm

Hi Debsrich,
I was a 36b pre op but measured 35 so could get away with 34 or 36 b really. I had 535 unders and was really scared this would be too big but I am happy with them even though its early days. My bum is big and Ive always had a size 14 dress, my boobs are fitting into these fine post op so I dont think they are that big.
Up to you but I would say go for at least a 510 as the difference between the two will be minimal. But you have a 36 / 38 band so I think 560 would not swamp you at all - esp as you liked em nice big and firm!!!
When my ps offered me a 480 (kept the 535s on standby incase he thought they weren't big enough) I said he was crazy - he said to me of all of his patients noone has ever complained of being too big, but a couple who are adamant on going smaller than recommended arent happy with being too small. I know which group I'd rather be in!

Im glad I trusted his judgement.
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Unsure on size?!?! Anyone 36/38 b/c pre-op?! Empty Re: Unsure on size?!?! Anyone 36/38 b/c pre-op?!

Post by debsrich 1st October 2011, 12:14 pm

Hi thanks for your reply!
The thing is I have always had a battle with my weight.. And I'm now a size 12-14 and happy.I really really don't want to end up in size 16 clothes to accommodate my boobs!! But I do have a wide chest/back so I know a huge implant wouldn't look out of place at all... Even 600+ prob would look fine but just don't want to go too big!
It's interesting hearing ur experience with mr carver as he said he wouldn't go over 410 for me?!?!
They all say such different things... This is such a confusing process I just want to get it right first time!!
X
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 1st October 2011, 12:24 pm

True!!
I had very small boobs pre op tbh so thinkabout how many ccs you already have. Just read you were a b/c pre op so you def have more volume than me pre op.
I must say I wouldnt want them any bigger, my bum didnt fit in my dress last night (ouch!) so is now size 16 but my boobs did so am just googling weightwatchers online to get back down to what I'm happy at!!

I therefore think he got the size right for me but I do need to lose weight now to be truly happy.
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 1st October 2011, 12:52 pm

Well thank you for your honest feedback... Does help me! I am going to go back for sizing.. And maybe look at 445 and 510.. I need to take a tight top with me to judge! I don't have loads of volume now.. I am a b or small c depending on shop- and I'm def not in proportion!
You look like you have a tiny waist in your pic? I don't have that :-( !!
Don't go crazy dieting if your not long post-op!!
Things we do to our bodies eh!!!!
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 1st October 2011, 3:28 pm

i was 36b and empty due to pregnancies, i have pics pre op and after, i only had 470 overs andd now 34FF
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 1st October 2011, 3:34 pm

Hi Dawn,
Thanks for your reply..
Your boobs look great, and big in the photo!! Could I see your other photos please? So are you happy with the size? Did you have a great experience with THG?
Thanks! x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 2nd October 2011, 9:55 am

Hi debrisch, don't know if this will help at all. I'm 5'8 size 12-14 and pre op I ranged from 34b/c - 36b/c due to weight loss. I had 350cc overs as I had enough breast tissue! I am 3 weeks post BA and currently wearing 36dd bras. Obviously subject to change when they drop and fluff.
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 2nd October 2011, 11:19 am

I think you should definitely go for the larger size! I planned on getting around 300cc but I told the doctor to put whatever size she needed to, to get me the look that I wanted. I'm so glad I did that, because I ended up getting 420cc's! I'm so tiny, so I never could have imagined having that size! I'm only on day 3 post op, but I already know that they'll be PERFECT on me once I'm done d&f-ing! So definitely trust your surgeon. He/she wouldn't suggest a size for you that would look ridiculous. :)

P.s. I just took my pain meds, so hopefully that made sense. Hehe!
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down