Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP with size.. Think I may have ordered wrong//

+4
welshvicci123
evee123
dawnmids
heidib
8 posters

Go down

HELP with size.. Think I may have ordered wrong// Empty HELP with size.. Think I may have ordered wrong//

Post by heidib 3rd September 2011, 5:08 pm

Hi, I am currently a 36b and looking to achieve around a full D. My Surgeon offered me overs from 310-375 so I opted for the middle at 345...
They have now ordered them in for me but this weekend I have started to panic that they wont be big enough. I am not having my op until Nov 7th so I have plenty of time to decide but what do you pro's suggest? I dont want to pay all this money and not notice and have wanted this for 10 years!
Has anybody gone from my size to 345's?? Are 345's a good size?
Sorry but just need some advice
H x
heidib
heidib
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

HELP with size.. Think I may have ordered wrong// Empty Re: HELP with size.. Think I may have ordered wrong//

Post by dawnmids 3rd September 2011, 5:15 pm

I am your pre op size but i had 475 overs x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

HELP with size.. Think I may have ordered wrong// Empty Re: HELP with size.. Think I may have ordered wrong//

Post by evee123 3rd September 2011, 7:05 pm

I was the same hun. Id decided on 365cc but the night before my op i panicked they'd be too small so 5 minutes before going into theatre i told my ps i want 410's instead and thats what i got. Im so happy i chose the bigger size. Have you done the rice booby test yet? They look slightly bigger than what you'll end up with but theyre not a bad indication. You've got a while yet hun so take your time and go with whats best for you.xx
evee123
evee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 3rd September 2011, 8:54 pm

I cant really comment as mine isn't until the 19th november, but i wouldnt worry too much about changing the size, as its you thats paying and there your boobies so you need to be happy, surgeon is going to get paid either way...just tell him you want to go bigger.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 3rd September 2011, 9:12 pm

I was going to choose 340cc but changed my mind 10 mins b4 i went down for the op, to 380cc so glad i did xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 3rd September 2011, 10:54 pm

there isnt going to be much in tbh, certainly not a whole cup size i wouldnt have thought. i spose th question u have to ask yourself is, would you rather thm feel abit too big or abit too small?
most women on here do sem to wish they had gone a bit bigger..n im one of thm! but no one ca decide 4 u. there wont b much itn it though hun xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by heidib 4th September 2011, 6:31 am

Thanks so much for your replies x
heidib
heidib
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 4th September 2011, 6:55 am

Heya hon, go the larger ones if you don't mind them being a 'little too big' :)

I got 350cc and they are great, but would definitely have gone larger if the doc let me. I was 12A (Aus) before op and I have no idea what i am now... if I am a D it's a small D.

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by meme 4th September 2011, 8:20 am

hello. i got 375 unders and cant really help as not in a bra yet ( chest Stars
meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by meme 4th September 2011, 8:23 am

strap) but the surgeon said i would be large c, small d which im happy with as i wanted them to look reasonably natural as im a small frame. depends on what look u goin for hun x
meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down