Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first app with surgeon mon

+7
welshvicci123
Nyssa-H
georgiana76
alfie
jen86
alexandra33
LM
11 posters

Go down

first app with surgeon mon Empty first app with surgeon mon

Post by LM 2nd September 2011, 12:30 pm

Im so excited and nervous about my app with surgeon on monday after work. Im not 100% sure what to expect. Do you need to take pics with you or can you just explain what you want. To be honest Im not completly sure what i want, i just want to fill a bra and look in proportion. Hoping he can advise me more. wow I am more nervous now after writing down how Im feeling, oops lol xx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

first app with surgeon mon Empty Re: first app with surgeon mon

Post by alexandra33 2nd September 2011, 12:41 pm

LM - I would suggest taking pics, some girls like a really full round boob, some prefer the look of weight at the bottom (which may indicate anatomicals) - take a couple of pics of the STYLE and SHAPE you want, plus the size, because the surgeon may not understand exactly what you mean by "a full bra".

good luck - this is the best journey ever - enjoy it!!!!

xxxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 2nd September 2011, 4:41 pm

alexandra33 is spot on! if you show pics of th look your after, they will understand u alot better. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 2nd September 2011, 5:46 pm

Great advice from the girls hun, good luck and let us know how it goes. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 2nd September 2011, 6:26 pm

Yeah def trawl the internet for boobie pics so the surgeon has an idea of exactly the kind of 'look' that you want. Good luck, how exciting!! xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 2nd September 2011, 8:39 pm

thank u everyone, my husband will love the plan for the weekend then lol cant believe its all becoming real xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 3rd September 2011, 10:25 am

For my 1st consultation I was very unprepared and came away not really understanding anythin!! So I booked a 2nd consultation with the same surgeon and one with a different surgeon and took a list of questions and lots of pics from Nuts & Zoo mags!! Don't think i've ever enjoyed lookin at women's boobs so much haha!! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 3rd September 2011, 11:47 am

I know my consultation with my surgeon is on wednesday, il be popping into a shop before going and picking up the lads mags...prob get a few raised eyebrows, but hey who cares hehe...its so nerve racking and daunting...as you have soo many questions to ask but will prob end up forgetting!
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 3rd September 2011, 11:58 am

Hiya LM, good luck for your consult! What the girls said is perfect, I didn't take any photos in but I didn't have a 'look' in mind, I just wanted an hourglass figure.

Your surgeon will lead the conversation and he may seem rushed (I think they forget that just because THEY have this conversation 200 times a day that we DON'T!), so listen carefully and don't be afraid to ask him to slow down and clarify things.

Write down what you want to achieve out of your first consultation and don't be afraid to sit there and 'tick the boxes' before you walk out the door.

Be ready to see a lot of boobies! Fake ones, that is :) He will show you different photos and also show you the implants, ask questions, clarify and enjoy it! Before you know it you will be sitting in that seat where you are right now with boobies on your chest, so make the most of your journey.

Good Luck Lovely

xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 3rd September 2011, 12:24 pm

At my first consultation I didn't have a clue what was going to happen, what I was going to be asked or anything. Its kind of a learning curve in a way. Just be honest that your not sure and I'm sure your suregon will help you and give you ideas on sizes ect. You will know if you feel happy with that surgeon and if your not then you can see others. Also reserching the surgeon through this site and the web will help you.

Good luck! x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 3rd September 2011, 2:36 pm

good luck hunni hope it goes great.its so exciting !! first app with surgeon mon 48411
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 3rd September 2011, 2:41 pm

You're very lucky to have found this forum before your consultation hun, at least now you will be armed with alot of info and will know what type of questions to ask. I only found the forum after and I didn't have a clue what to expect or even ask. Good luck for Monday. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 3rd September 2011, 8:06 pm

Good luck babe l. I have my first consultation thurday :) this site has defo armed me with a huge amount of info. So so happy I'm not going to walk in there clueless!! Enjoy your whole journey :) xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 3rd September 2011, 8:20 pm

thank u so much everyone. yeah this site is fab and i am finding out so much and learning from other peoples experiences. My aunt works at the hospital and recommended the surgeon and is gd friends wiv the cosmetic nurse so im hoping thats a gd sign. ive researched implants too as much as i no, but yeah think i gotta write loads of stuff down from here to ask etc. Im so excited but know as mon goes on I will get nervous again. Still cant believe I could soon have some boobs, wahoo. Thanx again everyone for ur advice and support, and gd luck to those of u starting the journey xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down