Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

went to dr last week.

+3
peggysue
rachemsi
wanting
7 posters

Go down

went to dr last week. Empty went to dr last week.

Post by wanting 28th August 2011, 1:57 pm

ive been down about my breast for as long as i can remember, ive searched on line for private clinics and been to speak to clinic managers, i must say its scared me senceless. so i decided to go to my g.p and ask if he could refere me to speek to someone about comimg to terms with my boobs. he was sooooo nice i xplained about my lack of bust, having children and a drastick weight loss through no fault of my own and all the things ive done to try to improve my bust like working out at the gym etc. i showed him a pic of my boobs as i couldnt bring myself to show him for real, hes the second man in 15 years to have seen my boobs, i dont have boyfrends as i just cant face the lack of boob i have. he sed hes refering me to a hospital wich has specilaist surgeons who will have a look at me and discuss a few options. so im waiting to hear from them and take it from there as im not sure wot to expect 2b honest. my dr was realy comforting i sed id put the weight back on if it would boost my bust, he sed it wouldnt help and that i shouldnt go that way as i could go to extreems of overeating to try and gain bust weight, and cause other health issues in the long run. am waiting to hear from the hospital wich will hopefully be in about 2/3 weeks. 2b honest im ready to talk to someone ive nevar done it but its about time; i need to unload 27 years of emotions.
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

went to dr last week. Empty Re: went to dr last week.

Post by rachemsi 29th August 2011, 7:37 am

Hi hun, im pleased that you found the strength to speak to your doctor about this, thats probably the biggest step. It is very hard to get a BA on the nhs but they will support you whichever way it goes. Im sorry to hear that you have been so miserable for so long and im sure you will find lots of support and help on here.

I went through very similar emotions to yourself and my first doctors visit i felt like a weight had been lifted just to talk about it.

went to dr last week. 948189
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 29th August 2011, 7:50 am

Aw hunni went to dr last week. 571992
I know exactly how you feel lost my boobies through dramatic weight loss and breast feeding and it nearly sent me over the edge last year. But since finding this site it gave me the motivation to do something about.And god I have worked hard and saved hard booked my date (still cant believe it) my confidence is already coming back and actually undress in front of my fiance now without feeling like a bag of poo poo went to dr last week. 588945
I hope you find what you want and need to do ,it can be a very lonely place on your own with so little understanding.
Were all here for you through thick and thin so take in all the help and advise and dont shadow away we are here to help comfort and care.

went to dr last week. 948189 xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by LAW13 29th August 2011, 9:57 am

Sorry to hear that your breasts are causing so much emotional pain. Going to your GP was such a good decision and i know personally how much courage it takes!

Well done for taking the first step :)

Linz xx
LAW13
LAW13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireLeeds1988 29th August 2011, 5:26 pm

Well done for speaking to your gp and good luck I'm also waiting for my first consultation!!

Good luck and if I or any of the girls can help well do our best xx
ClaireLeeds1988
ClaireLeeds1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 30th August 2011, 1:32 pm

thank you so much for your suport its made me cry, i want boobs so much but am also so so very scared about it all. im not sure my dr has sent me for a referal for a boob job on the n.h.s i just wanted to talk to someone professional about it without being sold anything, ive kinda gotten to a point in my life where maybee i just have to learn to live with wot i got, well in my case wot i dont got!! boobs.!!went to dr last week. 683465 i have worked hard, saved every penny i can and am about 3/4 of the way there, but it feels so selfish as i have children, they are my life they are all i have, i have isolated myself due to no confedence, i live on a front it gets me through the days. am hopeing that speaking to someone will help me come to terms with what ever i have to, and if something good comes out of it then its a good thing. i will stik to this site for info and support it helps so much. thank you.
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LAW13 30th August 2011, 4:16 pm

If speaking to someone helps then thats of course a very good thing! Look at all your options and then you can go from there.

If your happy then thats going to bounce off on your children :)

LAW13
LAW13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireLeeds1988 30th August 2011, 4:23 pm

The chances are that you have been referred for a BA. You may have to see a psychologist for a report sending back to your PCT to approve funding.

Either way Hun, do some research into your options so you know what's best for you when you discuss things with a consultant - your views may change again but atleast you understand all the consultant suggests to you.

Where in the UK are you? I'm in Leeds and don't have to see a psychologist but every PCT works different. You could always call your gp for some clarification as to what they have referred you for?

I'm sure that you'll be in the right hands soon enough though and can start to feel good about yourself again :) this forum is my bible so if you need anything just PM me or something and I'll try help xx
ClaireLeeds1988
ClaireLeeds1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 30th August 2011, 8:08 pm

i have worked hard, saved every penny i can and am about 3/4 of the way there, but it feels so selfish as i have children,

Hey your Children sound so loved. But guess what Mummy needs to be happy, your the backbone of your family the one they will look up to and ask for advise.Its your life too and wanting is not wrong.
Obviously you need to speak to someone but also you have save 3/4 of the money which is amazing.So do it girl money is money kids dont care about that.
You cant put a price on happiness went to dr last week. 571992xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 31st August 2011, 2:26 pm

thank you again for your support. im reserching as much as poss but dont want to ovar doit as theres so much out there, i dont want to be put of, my main concern is that whoever i see if it comes to me having a b.a is that they are fully baaps aproved and can that their crudentials can be cheaked out. the whole thing is scarey, but it dusnt stop the wanting.

clair leeds1988 im in london barnet and anything down hear is scrutanised by the p.c.t and i dnt have a hope in hell getting anything approved from them, but if my d.r sending me to see specilaists then at least i"ll get the best options from them so when it comes down to me going for a b.a then i"ll be fully armed i hope with all the right info on where to go.

i do know that most d.r down hear recomend that mybreast is the best place to go, they have baaps aproved surgeons.
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 31st August 2011, 2:39 pm

Don't ever feel selfish doing this - this is your life to live!! If you're happy, everyone around you will (should) be happy for you!

good luck!

xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 31st August 2011, 2:46 pm

You have been through a lot.I hope it all works out for you :)
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireLeeds1988 31st August 2011, 4:16 pm

BAAPS is the main thing Hun :)
You may have a long process to go through coz of your local PCT but hold your head up an like you said even speaking to a professional may help you. When I saw my gp she told me that if your unhappy with your boobs the only way they can try to make you feel better is through surgery but it may be different in your case (if you felt that way)
Either way I'm sure at the end of it all you'll feel much happier in yourself, but don't feel bad for doing something you want so badly because of your children Hun :( they may be young at the moment but they will
Understand why you did it in a few years time and certainly won't resent that you spent on yourself :) xxx
ClaireLeeds1988
ClaireLeeds1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 31st August 2011, 5:41 pm

ahhh bless you claireleeds 1988, im sorry i didnt state, my children arent young anymor!!! im 42 and my babbiez are 17, 18, 20 and 23!!!! and i have their full support, which somehow makes me feel worse!!! coz they are all for me getting it done, my eldist even has a boobie box for change to go into!!! god luv him, coz i no i do. i no one way or the other things will have to work out coz i just cant go on like this anymor, emotional truma is an understatement, i want the right things for the right reasons.
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 31st August 2011, 5:43 pm

emme-kate thank you for you kind words and support :}
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 31st August 2011, 5:47 pm

alexandra33, if people arnt happy for me its no problem, i have my children and all the support i need from you luvly ladies on this site, wot mor could a gal want!!!! apart from some luving arms around her!!lol. thank you.
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 31st August 2011, 6:00 pm

peggysue. thank you, i am trying to find a way to justify saving so much money for my chest puppies and not spending it on my cubs at xmas time, i dont get a chance to splash out on them much and i always do at crimbo time, although this year it was discused some time ago that we should all get each other nothing as they have always had wot theyve wanted each year, so maybee next year i mite be getting thoes chest puppies. and if and when i do i want to document it all from begining to end, before and after pics, healing of scars at weekly stages and anything eles i can add, its important for everyone to be able to acess some kind of jurney through the visuals of what someone eles is wanting to do, and without a doubt i am the most nervous person wanting this done. big hugs to you all,
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 31st August 2011, 6:35 pm

Good luck wanting, You sound such a kind person I hope you get what you want in the end.
And hopefully we will be see more posts from you...
Take care xx went to dr last week. 571992
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireLeeds1988 31st August 2011, 7:04 pm

Haha sorry my mistake!! All the more reason for you to do it!! :-) xx
ClaireLeeds1988
ClaireLeeds1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 31st August 2011, 8:38 pm

peggysue. thank you. am sure to be posting as often as possible coz the support is always needed for the ups and downs. my life is motavated at the moe with ways to earn money for the boobie kitty, id work 8 days a week if i could. lol. x
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 31st August 2011, 8:44 pm

claireleeds1988. my bad sweetie, i nevar sed how old i was or mentioned the age of my cubs. i gess your rite in saying all the more reason to get it done, am sure i will it will just be a long prosess for me either way as the fear factor and all the pros and cons for me are a real issue, it wont ever stop me wanting it tho, just hope ive managed to do all the reserch i need to before im 50!!!!!!!!!! lol. x
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireLeeds1988 31st August 2011, 10:29 pm

Hey I'm sure you'll have had your BA done way before your 50 but hey atleast your gonna be a yummy looking 50 year old feeling great about yourself!!
The best thing is your family are backing you and through all the decisions, surgery, post surgery - they'll be there ;-) keep me informed won't you?! X
ClaireLeeds1988
ClaireLeeds1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down