Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can i use more than 1 friend refferel

4 posters

Go down

can i use more than 1 friend refferel Empty can i use more than 1 friend refferel

Post by sknox 24th August 2011, 9:07 am

hi girls could anybody help us do u know if i would be able to use more than 1 friend refferel to get money off with mya can i use more than 1 friend refferel 48411 xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

can i use more than 1 friend refferel Empty Re: can i use more than 1 friend refferel

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 24th August 2011, 9:13 am

I would ring your pc hun, im with mya and i used a friend refferal but only used one. If you ring mya they will tell you the terms and condition of the friend refferal. x
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

can i use more than 1 friend refferel Empty Re: can i use more than 1 friend refferel

Post by sknox 24th August 2011, 9:29 am

ok thanx just thought id av a look around here see what ppl say 1st xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th August 2011, 6:05 pm

You can haggle on price. You don't need a friend referral
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 25th August 2011, 9:53 am

what u mean haggle xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th August 2011, 10:50 am

Talk them down in price, with clinics like MYA they make a lot of profit by buying things in bulk, so they buy lots of implants, and medical supplies in bulk reducing the cost. The surgeons fees are not that much and a lot of the time they own the hospitals so everything is quite cheap for them, but they make a big profit from each surgery they make. Which means there is room for them to discuss price. They are fighting with other companies for your business. They always have offers on i.e. book now and we'll reduce the price by £500 or refer a friend for £500 off. This means they are willing to reduce the price for £500 no matter what. So you know they are willing to reduce the price that much and they are still able to make a profit, so you know there is also room for another couple of hundred off, they want your money at the end of the day. So I'd put two companies against each other, for instance Transform and MYA are in direct competition, they were even started by the same person. So you could say Transform agreed to do the BA for £3200 or something and see if MYA will match or beat that price.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 25th August 2011, 2:39 pm

my pc alison said i wnt get money off now because ive discussed it [on the MYA forum] i thought the forum was to talk about things ur not sure about she said and also because im using the mya piggy bank xx

Last edited by RoxyChick on 25th August 2011, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to avoid confusion as PCC saw member discussing it on another forum, not this one!)
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th August 2011, 2:50 pm

Lol pccs work on commission. How does she know who you are on here? Can't you take the money you have saved with them out? And not go with them
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 25th August 2011, 3:19 pm

im on the mya forum and the moderater told her and i want to stay with surgeon im going with xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 25th August 2011, 3:43 pm

Are there terms and conditions that state how the referral scheme works? Find it very strange they woulnd't honour it becuase you mentioned it on the MYA forum.Unless you have it in writing then I'd push for the discount, personally
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 25th August 2011, 4:08 pm

no doesnt say anything about it im gona ask my pc again xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down