Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone would care to share post op pics ?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone would care to share post op pics ? Empty Anyone would care to share post op pics ?

Post by Doony 21st August 2011, 7:45 pm

I am so worried about having implants while I'm very flat and my nipples are down from breastfeeding.. Anyone similar can send me pics ?
Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Anyone would care to share post op pics ? Empty Re: Anyone would care to share post op pics ?

Post by Doony 21st August 2011, 7:47 pm

I will be going under the muscle ... Also confused
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Anyone would care to share post op pics ? Empty Re: Anyone would care to share post op pics ?

Post by NewGirl 4108 22nd August 2011, 12:14 pm

I was a very saggy 34b before I had my BA hun (also due to breastfeeding) I have a few pics up so will pm you the details.
Do you know what implant you will be having yet?
I had 400cc high profile unders x
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 22nd August 2011, 12:18 pm

He told me a full c or a small d unders... I don't know which profile yet... Forgot to ask him... I was going for a casual consultation.. Then just waiting for the courage.. Took an appoint sept 10th... But I'm soooo scared... I wish I can go over because they say it's less painful
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 25th August 2011, 4:04 pm

I wasn't it any pain hun just discomfort it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be so don't worry x
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by kat1 25th August 2011, 4:20 pm

hi doony i 've just recently had unders and i can honestly say that i did not experience any pain just a bit of discomfort and still days after surgery no pain just discomfort ,every body has a diferent experience and has a different pain threshold but honestly dont let unders put you off ,i was scared pre op aswell but if i had to do it all over again i would x
kat1
kat1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down