Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 week post op and boobs are very sore!

5 posters

Go down

1 week post op and boobs are very sore! Empty 1 week post op and boobs are very sore!

Post by missy77 17th August 2011, 3:35 pm

hello ladies...my breasts are so sore that I can't even touch them!!both sides of my breast are so sensitive..and my sports bra is so annoying now!...I don't have a fever ,no pain,no swelling,but my skin is burning me everywhere around my nipple and under my nipple and whole way to the scars ..grrr!...Is it normal??growl :flowers:
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

1 week post op and boobs are very sore! Empty Re: 1 week post op and boobs are very sore!

Post by chezza 17th August 2011, 3:38 pm

Ooh Missy77,

Hope you're ok?? Just wondered which Transform hospital you had your BA at and which surgeon?

xxx
chezza
chezza
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

1 week post op and boobs are very sore! Empty Re: 1 week post op and boobs are very sore!

Post by missy77 17th August 2011, 3:38 pm

...and drinking cold water is so funny!It feels like is going straight to my boobies!haha :heehee: .....is it normal girls??
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 17th August 2011, 3:42 pm

hi hun...I went with dr Chantarasak Heart ...not very chatty guy but damn good surgeon !..I was at Riverside Hospital in Bretford..lovely nurses and very high standard!I would go there again in the future:)
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 17th August 2011, 4:58 pm

Mine were the same. I can remember being quite surprised that they were STILL so sore 1 week on. I'd say it took 2 weeks before I began to feel comfortable.

It will get better every day. Hang on in there. Its worth it!
Plenty of pain killers, icepacks, & TLC is what u need.

Good luck 1 week post op and boobs are very sore! 571992
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by lauraswts 17th August 2011, 5:18 pm

I think i was like that! is it where the scar is??? i think thats it getting better, i remember having a couple of days feeling like that! it will get better promise xx
lauraswts
lauraswts
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 17th August 2011, 5:25 pm

Yes! missy its normal u will b uncomfy for a few more days but with time it will get better!! I even experiece severe depression which is also normal...I also felt the same feeling ur having when drinking anything cold it too will go away!! :) There will be better days!! 1 week post op and boobs are very sore! 321562
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 17th August 2011, 5:53 pm

thank you girls. :flowers: . sad smile ...I just put ice pack on my breasts,it's a little bit better now..
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down