Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scars

+5
Mia
job1701
moonmar
nads
cakey_baby
9 posters

Go down

Scars Empty Scars

Post by cakey_baby 29th April 2009, 10:21 pm

Im feeling really down about them tonight :sad: i got some healing pads from boots and have just taken them off tonight and there no different my leftie has a little bit of scabbing on the corners but the righty is almost still all scabbed over!

Is this normal should they still be scabbed over after nearly a month?

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Scars Empty Re: Scars

Post by nads 29th April 2009, 10:22 pm

Oh hun please dont be upset, its such early days, your incisons are fresh at the moment and have sooo many changes to come, dont look at them too much they will heal Hug
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 29th April 2009, 10:28 pm

Thanks Nads im just worried there going to be like that for months and ive seen other ladies pictures and there scabs are all off at this stage is it different if there dissolvable stiches?

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 29th April 2009, 10:30 pm

Mine were dissolvable hun, the scabs will fall off, im sure mine didnt until a few weeks after anyway, because nothing rubbing on them they're coming off naturally so it takes longer. The scabs mean they're healing which is good, did your ps tell you when to start putting stuff on them? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 29th April 2009, 10:33 pm

Do you have external stitches? I had dissolvable and my scars never scabbed much, they were just darker/harder to start with, I guess that was probably scabbing but it didn't look like it... maybe most of the scabbing was internal. But I wouldn't worry hun, they are just scabs and they will fall off when they are ready to! I know it is easy to get worried about our ops, especially earlier on, but I promise, you won't have permanent scabs, that's just not possible, like nads says they take longer to disappear as you are being so careful about the incisions xxxxxxxxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 29th April 2009, 10:34 pm

He said 5 - 6 weeks post op do you think it will help putting anything on them or should i leave them with it still being scabbed?

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 29th April 2009, 10:36 pm

Thanks MM i didnt have external just dissolvable there really dark and hard aswell, think i will just leave them now ive been putting steri strips and healing pads on but its not doing anything for them anyway.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 29th April 2009, 10:38 pm

cakey_baby wrote:He said 5 - 6 weeks post op do you think it will help putting anything on them or should i leave them with it still being scabbed?

x x
I think once you start applying stuff and massaging them they wont feel as hard and the scabs (if they are scabs!) will come off x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 29th April 2009, 10:40 pm

Don't know if it will help but since I have been putting arnica cream on my girls they have really softened up and the aching has all gone now! Try not to worry sweetie its still early days. x Hug
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th April 2009, 10:45 pm

Mine were dissolvable C.B. I kept mine covered with micropore for six/seven weeks, as advised to aid healing i.e. soften scar tissue and close incision to air, clothing. Changed daily after shower just water to clean. I did not scab, everyone is different though ...if your bra is rubbing it wont help..a little bit of medical gauze or cotton could help. I would not put anything else on untill they are fully closed.

Hope you feel better soon Hug xxxx

Perhaps give p.s. a call if you are over concerned, but it sounds like just the normal healing process. Heart xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 29th April 2009, 10:48 pm

I think there deff scabs hun will post some pics in the next couple of days, thank you nads Hug x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 29th April 2009, 10:51 pm

mia wrote:Mine were dissolvable C.B. I kept mine covered with micropore for six/seven weeks, as advised to aid healing i.e. soften scar tissue and close incision to air, clothing. Changed daily after shower just water to clean. I did not scab, everyone is different though ...if your bra is rubbing it wont help..a little bit of medical gauze or cotton could help. I would not put anything else on untill they are fully closed.

Hope you feel better soon Hug xxxx

Perhaps give p.s. a call if you are over concerned, but it sounds like just the normal healing process. Heart xx

Hiya Mia

I asked in boots about the micropore tape but she told me not to use it over scabs does it come in a role like cellotape or am i getting confused? lol i may give it a try anyway just to keep them covered for now

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th April 2009, 10:58 pm

Yes it comes in a roll, you can get it in a dispenser (like sellotape) easier to use, mine is skin colour given to me my P.S.

Perhaps you could ask the pharmacist if you feel unsure Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 30th April 2009, 4:25 pm

Hiya boobie sis, just found this post, wish there was somethin i could recommend but i havent used anything on mine yet, only cos i have no idea of whats best, lol. Just wanted to say to get too down about it cos you are still early days and im sure they'll improve loads over the next few weeks/months! xxxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 30th April 2009, 5:41 pm

Hi thought id just add, try not to compare to much with how ''other'' people were at certain stages. I was a little worried at 1st as iv seen some peoples scars where they are already turning silvery/white at like 5 weeks and mine were still bright red. However 11 weeks down the line mine are really starting to fade, everybody gets to different stages at different times. No need to worry Hug xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 1st May 2009, 9:39 am

Thanks Girlies i feel better about them at the mo, i think its me comparing them to how other people are healing which i know i shouldnt thanks tho everyone you have all made me feel better about them Hug x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 1st May 2009, 10:24 am

Dont look at the scars just check out the fab boobs above them Cakey !!

Im 3 months and although the sacrs are flat they are still pretty dark pink but I dont give 2 hoots cos my boobs are looking good today!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 1st May 2009, 10:25 pm

hi, not too much advice about the scabbing as I'm still only 2weeks PO but just thought I'd let you know mine are definately very scabby at the moment and the nurse at my first check up said it would probably be like that for a while so try not to worry too much :-) Like any other scab that forms over a cut it will go away eventually for sure :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down