Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone else feel like this pre opp?

+4
louise_vaa
tASHABASHA_1986
stokesy88
peggysue
8 posters

Go down

Did anyone else feel like this pre opp? Empty Did anyone else feel like this pre opp?

Post by peggysue 8th August 2011, 7:13 am

I tend to be a real worry wort and all weekend having the surgery has been on mind.I have been feeling nothing but excitement since booking my date but now the worries are swarming in! Did anyone else feel like this pre opp? 267328
I picture me and my partner seeing them for the first time and feeling attractive,clothes fitting and gaining back my confidence. This is all good.
I am now really worried about the outside world and family especially my 4 brothers.Am I going to hide away feeling self concious? I hate people gossiping, And they do terribly I live in a small town in the cotswolds. I want to walk out the door and nobody knows me, Hold my head up high again. I just hope I can do this.
I feel selfish now its alot of money I have saved and alot of hard work along with it, but im getting married in 2 years it would help so much but then again I would feel a ugly bride Did anyone else feel like this pre opp? 683465
The fear of the GA will I wake up and see my georgeous kids again! Its all so horrible the thoughts that are running through my body.
Is this normal?
I told my partner last night a had a little cry. He was so lovely and told me I need this for me which I know is so so true but still.... Brain and overdrive is still going on this morning.
Did anyone else feel like this?
Did anyone else feel like this pre opp? 808228 xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else feel like this pre opp? Empty Re: Did anyone else feel like this pre opp?

Post by stokesy88 8th August 2011, 7:48 am

Hey Hun, I keep getting those doubts too. I'm gettin married next year and the money I'm paying for my BA is definitely needed really! I feel guilty that me and my boyfriend are going to be so short on money while I spend that on myself! I spoke to him and my mum about it and theyve both told me I'm silly for worrying, I need this op for me. I know theyre right but I'm a worrier too! About the people noticing thing, I haven't told anyone at work so I'm really worried I'm going to be gossiped about behind my back. I hate being centre of attention :-( I'm glad I'm not the only one having these worries, but just think. You only live once, and sometimes you have to things for yourself. Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else feel like this pre opp? Empty Re: Did anyone else feel like this pre opp?

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 8th August 2011, 8:34 am

Hey hun, im having the same to the point ive come out in a stress rash and just cant relax. Ive made me so ill worrying. Its normal, im renewing my vows next year as i never actually had a wedding and yeah i could use the money, but id rather have this done, have my wedding again, where i get to wear a dress and feel sexy on my wedding day. Its all normal, im feeling all those. xxxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 8th August 2011, 9:35 am

Phew! Glad im not the only one Did anyone else feel like this pre opp? 113752
And all these weddings and lovely dresses filled with wonderful boobies Did anyone else feel like this pre opp? 557141
It would be so much fun if all my boobie girls could come along..thanks girls xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 8th August 2011, 10:24 am

I feel the same! I work a physical job in a mostly all male environment and I don't want to tell them, I'm worried about how I'm going to manage my job for the first few weeks!! I don't want people to notice but then I don't want to go too small just because of other people's opinions! I think we a have the same worries and doubts! It's so nice having this website to vent them all! It sounds like you have a lovely supporting partner too peggysue, that must help! : ) xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 8th August 2011, 11:04 am

Hey girls I am feeling the same... I don't want people to know about the op because I think its a personal private thing for some people. I want to be big enough that it was worth while doing, but not that big that it is easy to tell I have had them done as I dont want to be the centre of attention either. I am doing it for me and nobody else but do case what people will say. I am not even telling my parents as they just wouldnt understand. GOt my fella and my best friends to look after me.
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 8th August 2011, 11:25 am

peggysue wrote:
And all these weddings and lovely dresses filled with wonderful boobies Did anyone else feel like this pre opp? 557141

Thats what i keep telling myself when i get doubts, when i tried my dress on i had the big gaping front as i do with all strapless clothes! It will look perfect once it is filled properly!! xx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 8th August 2011, 11:31 am

Sweetcarol, I couldn't of put it better, that is exactly how I feel! Another friend at work who is on maternity leave has had hers done and she's been open about it and everyone's fine about it. She's thinks I should do the same but by the time she's back at work she'll be fully healed so it wont affect her work and also I just don't feel comfortable discussing it. I think it's a similar situation to if a guy at work had to have a testical removed, it's no one business but I also realise that if it does get out I'll be centre of attention an I don't want that! I can't wait until it's done and I'm healed and back to normal!!! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 8th August 2011, 11:45 am

This is alll normal! I had night terrors that me new boobs were moving around and alive in my body and ended up on my back, I worried everyone would find out and judge me, I worried it wouldn't help my confidence and people would label me cheap and sl*tty.

I can only imagine it's what it's like to have a baby, you spend all the time preparing, excited...the time comes and you sh*t yourself but as soon as you see them you're in love instantly and it all goes away xxxx
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 8th August 2011, 12:20 pm

THat is another thing... what bock has just mentioned about being cheap and sl*tty. TO some people it still has that stigma attached to it. Which is clearly not the case anymore and I think joining this forum has helped me realise that is is much more widely done than I would ever have imagined. We all have our own reasons for doing it and no one else really has the right to judge any of us!
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 8th August 2011, 4:28 pm

I know more reserved sensible women with BAs than cheap essex girls :D x
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 15th August 2011, 1:16 pm

Hey gals :) I work in a completely male environment (I am the ONLY female!) and I was worried about the dreaded return to work.

So... we have pictures above our sales targets of what we will buy when we achieve them and my picture was of a house (the charts sit on a wall in the office where everyone can see). I walked up to my chart with a fat green texta and drew two HUGE boobies in a bikini on a little 'half-a-body' figure lmao

The guys all got the point and I feel like now I have tackled it head on nobody will give me much grief. Plus my bosses wife has had it done, so I am sure he will put a stop to any nasty gossiping

Everyone is different, tackle it as you see fit and be proud of your new chest! Its no different to a guy buying a porsche ;)

xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th August 2011, 6:14 pm

It's normal to get the pre-op jitters and to let your mind get carried away for a while, I doubt any one of us hasn't had a few doubts as their surgery date gets closer...

You're going to be OK hunni, I'm a very reserved person who keeps very much to herself, I'm alot older than most of you and had the same reservations you have, I also have two adult chilren and would never do anything to make them feel any shame of their mother.

After my BA, I was sure people did the old double take and and at first it did unsettle me a little and I was positive there were probably people who did have a lil gossip, but I soon got over my insecurity, looked in the mirror and felt soooooo good, held my head high and went out with the biggest grin on my face, faced the world and you know what - nobody cared!.... What I first thought about people talking about me and looking at me probably never even happened. I was so insecure of myself I was actually looking for the one person who would be looking at me and when I actually found that one in a million who may have glanced I was reassured I was right all along when in reality it was all in my head.

Your mind can play terrible tricks on you peggysue, but you know what, nobody cares.... they have their own problems, their own hopes, their own party to go to LOL.

Some 'may' notice. some may 'not' I find the way you dress is a sure fire way to let everybody know if you want them to especially early post-op, if you want to careful at first when your breasts are very full, you can dress your new babies down until they've settled to a more natural shape away from the fake high boob. Pashminas were my best friend through my recovery period, a nice vest with a pashmina draped over your new boobs to cover them not only looked good but stylish too, the draped greek look is also a good look to disguise new boobs, anything really thats not going to cling to your body.

So don't worry Peggysue, you'll be just fine Did anyone else feel like this pre opp? 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 16th August 2011, 6:14 am

Ahhh thanks everyone.
Im getting over my insecuritys slowly. Im trying to be my old confident self. I have even taken to wearing my old flat bras instead of tripple padding, I just thought why am I wearing these things,making myself so uncomfortable! And do you know what its working???? We can be funny things us women sometimes xxxxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down