Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3wks and 2days left of wearing the evil sports bra

+4
alfie
rachemsi
xaxa
MsLondon
8 posters

Go down

3wks and 2days left of wearing the evil sports bra Empty 3wks and 2days left of wearing the evil sports bra

Post by MsLondon 4th August 2011, 12:36 pm

... And I cant wait!!!

Its driving me insaine!!! The weather is so hot at the moment and I cant wear my low cut tops, dresses or t-shirts as the bra shows underneath. I went shopping the other day to find a sports bra that was lower at the front, but the ones I found had loads more seams and stitches built into them which left me with red marks everywhere even tho I only had them on for a minute. Now I remember why I chose the one I have in the 1st place. Also I think I've stretched the ones that I have. I need to buy more so it looks like I'll have to stick with the same brand.... How annoying!
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

3wks and 2days left of wearing the evil sports bra Empty Re: 3wks and 2days left of wearing the evil sports bra

Post by xaxa 4th August 2011, 2:52 pm

Hi MsLondon, the sports bra as you describe it sounds worse than the nurse from hell :S I read good reviews about La Senza sports bras, did you try them?
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

3wks and 2days left of wearing the evil sports bra Empty Re: 3wks and 2days left of wearing the evil sports bra

Post by rachemsi 4th August 2011, 3:14 pm

hey hun,

i have 3 weeks too i cant WAIT3wks and 2days left of wearing the evil sports bra 154564 im so sick of these bras and they do nothing for ur boobs :-( any way not long now and we can shop shop shop for bras giddy times ahead xx
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 4th August 2011, 3:37 pm

I know the sports bras are not the most flattering underwear hun, but they are soooo comfy. I had my op in the winter so it wasn't too bad for me, I was always in jumpers, so it must be a nightmare when the weather is warm. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 4th August 2011, 5:27 pm

Hey babe !!!! how have u been since having them done!!! im on exacly the same count down as you! cannot bloody wait to be sports bra free! lol xxxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 4th August 2011, 6:07 pm

i remember trying to find low cut ones and it was impossible! it wont b long now, you can make it!!! he he
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 4th August 2011, 7:19 pm

I have 3wks and 1 day but I don't mind as much as I leave the shock absorber one for bed and wear my M&S one through the day which is quite low at the front and my boobs look quite nice in it! U can still c the thick straps etc but who cares when u'v got big boobies 2 show off!! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 4th August 2011, 9:23 pm

in six weeks today hoping to get the all clear to remove sports and strap on sun!
Itl go fast it's very annoying but remember u got boobies!
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 5th August 2011, 12:22 pm

xaxa wrote:Hi MsLondon, the sports bra as you describe it sounds worse than the nurse from hell :S I read good reviews about La Senza sports bras, did you try them?

Hi Xaxa, yes I did try La Senza online but they didnt have my size and when I went into the store in Lakeside shopping centre they said they didn't have any sports bra's 3wks and 2days left of wearing the evil sports bra 77873. They looked really nice in the photo and they are only £14.
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 5th August 2011, 12:29 pm

Congrats Rachemsi, its gonna be so much fun shopping for gorgeous underwear. Hubby's card is gonna take a battering lol 3wks and 2days left of wearing the evil sports bra 899188

Alfie you're so lucky u had yours done in the winter. My bra's not comfy, everytime I take it off I dont want to put it back on again.
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 5th August 2011, 12:33 pm

barbiecon wrote:Hey babe !!!! how have u been since having them done!!! im on exacly the same count down as you! cannot bloody wait to be sports bra free! lol xxxx

I've been ok Hun, just a little hot an bothered at the mo lol. Loving my new boobs now that they're not so sore and scarey looking. I had cone boobs for a while, now they look fab. How are you? x x x
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 5th August 2011, 1:00 pm

Jen86, I'm hanging in there lol.

Nyssa-H, I tried M&S but the sports bra's I liked in their range had wire :(. Congrats on the boobies by the way!

Sequinssparkle, Congrats hun! I'm trying to be patient, its just annoying because the weathers so warm.
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 5th August 2011, 2:07 pm

hi hun glad ur doing well yh i love mine! there droping now thow so scared i got more changes to cum ope i still love them like i do now!
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down