Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture request: D, DD or E cups & size 10 /12?

+2
rachemsi
Opal_Eyes
6 posters

Go down

Picture request: D, DD or E cups & size 10 /12?  Empty Picture request: D, DD or E cups & size 10 /12?

Post by Opal_Eyes 3rd August 2011, 12:45 pm

I hope that this post is ok and not breaking any rules? Please delete this if so, moderators (and sorry!) xx

Basically, I was wondering if any post BA ladies with similar build to me could share their pics with me? I am a size 10/12, height 5'7", weight 58 kilos (9 stone) and if there's anyone out there who is similar to me and has gone up to a D, DD or E I would be eternally grateful if you could share some post op pics so I can see what those sizes might look like on a person with a similar frame to me.

I am trawling through BA sites daily trying to find out what those cups sizes might look like on my body but it's easier said than done!

I mean any pictures, by the way. Just to see them in clothes will do! I have my first consulation on the 19th and am keen to be able to say exactly which size I hope to 'look like' post BA.

Thank you so much xxxxxx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Picture request: D, DD or E cups & size 10 /12?  Empty Re: Picture request: D, DD or E cups & size 10 /12?

Post by rachemsi 3rd August 2011, 3:33 pm

hi hun you can se mine if ya like im 5.9 and 10st size 10 i was 36aa b4 and 36 d now i had 330 cc unders??????
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Picture request: D, DD or E cups & size 10 /12?  Empty Re: Picture request: D, DD or E cups & size 10 /12?

Post by missy77 3rd August 2011, 3:45 pm

You are like me Opal....:)..I'm 5'7",but 62kg...and I go for 445,485 inspire soft touch.I've been told to buy 36E or 36F sports bras...If you wait 1week,I'll be happy to show you my results after my surgery.. a biggg boobsign on the way!
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 3rd August 2011, 5:27 pm

Hey Opal_Eyes! You're stats are almost the same as mine too! Im 5'6, 9stone and size 10/12. Im a 32A at the moment but want to be D but not exactly sure how big that is! I'd be very grateful if I could see any pics too :-) xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 3rd August 2011, 6:02 pm

Hey girls ... Not sure if u have already seen mine , you can see my stats below this post and I'm very similar to you all, if u want to see my picture trail with 34B - 34E (so far, will be bigger when I drop+fluff) just PM me xxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 4th August 2011, 9:20 am

rachemsi - yes please, honey. Thank you! xx

missy77 - EXCITING!!! Yes please pm me with your details once you get some pics up, that would be fab. GOOD LUCK for next week! xxx

stokesy88 - Only 18 days for you! GOOD LUCK honey, look forward to hearing all about it! xx

Shelsuit - I'll pm you hun :) xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 4th August 2011, 9:22 am

Thank you Opal_Eyes! I can't believe how fast its coming round! I booked the op in May! So excited :D

Rachemsi -could i possibly take a look too please! Im having 340 overs xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 4th August 2011, 10:04 am

I am a bit bigger than you, I am 5'10 and 70kg wear a size 10/12
I wanted to look a DD cup and I thinks that is what I look like but I actually measure 32G
I had 540cc mod profile with lolli lift
Not sure if u want to look but I'm happy to share my pics. Xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 4th August 2011, 10:05 am

I would love to, please! Thank you :) xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down