Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5 - Post Op - Unsure????

+3
Crystal
yettiricey
suzyb
7 posters

Go down

Day 5 - Post Op - Unsure???? Empty Day 5 - Post Op - Unsure????

Post by suzyb 2nd August 2011, 9:17 am

I had 390 cc dual plane op on 28/07/2011...I was originally advised that due to the "droopiness" of my breasts I should consider a maxoplexy too (lift)...but I decided not to proceed with this as I didnt feel I really needed it...the main concern of the PS was that my nipples may be too low following the op.

Since having the op on Thursday I didnt expect the look I currently have ...only through reading these forums do I realise it will take months to see the final results....but my current concern is that my left implant sits flat and high, but my actual boob appears to "hang" off it...Im guessing if it drops into this space I will be fine...but I dont know how far they are supposed to drop??? Im happy with the position of my nipples.

Photos on net are all before & after, and what I really want to see is the actual post op pic and the final result and how much they can change after D&F.

Has anyone else had this, if so, what eventually happened?
suzyb
suzyb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Day 5 - Post Op - Unsure???? Empty Re: Day 5 - Post Op - Unsure????

Post by yettiricey 2nd August 2011, 10:49 am

Hi Sweetie

I haven't had this, but they do drop and this can happen after a couple of weeks or after months. My right one has dropped but my left is being stubborn! Give it some more time hun before you start to worry xxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 2nd August 2011, 2:55 pm

Hi Hun,

Implants do sit VERY high straight after you op and will drop in time. This could take anywhere from 2 weeks ( like mine!) to 3 months and each boob at its own rate!

I would give the clinic a call and just inform them of your worries (just so its on there record for future if needed) then wait and see what effects the implants dropping have.....if it still looks odd then id talk to your P.S about a re-op.

Like I say youll probably find they will drop and look fine.

One other thing That I can say is I was happy with my nipple position straight after my op, they were dead centre and looked perfect but once the implants dropped of course this changed my nipple position and they now sit higher up on my boob giving me quite a bottom heavy look...this has taken time for me to get used to so just be aware your nipple position is likely to change.

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyb 2nd August 2011, 9:51 pm

Thanks girls for your advice - its only been 5 days but the wait is killing me - lol

I have an adhesive tape strapped across the top of my chest by the hospital - but my friend gave me her velcro belt "thingy" - designed to be worn post op - do u think I shoudl wear this too to encourage the drop???? Im not seeing PS til next Friday!
suzyb
suzyb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd August 2011, 10:21 pm

Only do what your surgeon has told you to do. If they want you to wear a strap they will give you one. You may not need one at the moment. So I would wait until next friday and see what they say.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 2nd August 2011, 10:29 pm

Don't rush the natural healing.I wouldn't use the strap until you see the surgeon.Not all of them allow you to wear it and you don't want to do anything he hasn't advised Hun.No two surgeries are alike and your girlfriend may have needed the strap but you may not.

Day 5 - Post Op - Unsure???? 48411
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyb 2nd August 2011, 10:31 pm

ok - I will take your advice as I really dont want to mess these up - lol x Thank u x
suzyb
suzyb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by surfgirl 18th August 2011, 3:22 pm

Suzy, I'm the same. Was borderline uplift. The left is still high, my op was the 9th. Right one looks good but left is a bit square with a weird nipple position. We have to be patient. Good luck with the end result xxx
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th August 2011, 3:32 pm

I agree with the girls babe, don't do anything outside of what your surgeon has told you for your post-op care otherwise your aftercare will be null and void.

It does surprise me that you have unders being borderline lift if I'm honest, but hey, I'm no surgeon, your surgeon must have had his reasons, you're very early days in your recovery and have soooooo many changes to go.

What I will strongly advise is that at each post-op appointment if you have concerns still, be sure that your surgeon has noted what you've said and how unhappy you currently are, if you're unsure whether it's been noted, don't be shy to ask your surgeon to recite your notes for that consultation back to you and if anything seems to be forgotten just ask that they include what you want also. This is very important because if you're breasts arent to your satisfaction it's your notes that will be referred back to, what you say after will be of no concern, it's what's written in those notes that will be referred to. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by surfgirl 18th August 2011, 8:17 pm

Excellent tip re notes. Will make sure at next appt. I'm hoping i'm fretting about nothing. I think he went for unders otherwise the weight would cause even more sagging. The right looks fab, just the left is high and i can see if it dropped a little I would have a great result. He was very specific about the size he wanted to acheive a good result and wouldn't be driven by me. I am glad I trusted his judgement. If I am getting CC then I suppose I did know.........just off for another look
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down