Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definately not pretty !

+9
kay
jen86
butterfly7713
Emme-Kate
Ninaella
Miss Milly
singingbabe_123
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
bollydolly
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Definately not pretty ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Definately not pretty !

Post by xxjoxx 1st August 2011, 4:26 pm

I was horrified when i first saw what was underneath my dressings at my 7 day check...i cried and was almost physically sick...i looked like i had been butchered. I remember thinking that there was no way my boobs would ever look normal again and it left me with deep regrets about having the op in the first place, i was wishing i'd just left well alone!! HOWEVER as the weeks went by my scars started to heal i felt more and more positive about it all and now almost 5 months on its the best thing i ever did (aside from having my children) and my scars are hardly visible...it just takes patience and positivity xxxx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 1st August 2011, 4:36 pm

It's nice to know you ended up liking your lift xxjoxx!What type of lift did you have?
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 1st August 2011, 5:21 pm

Thanks emme-kate...i had the lollipop lift with 320 unders and couldn't be happier now...i have bags more confidence and can't wait to go on holiday to Cuba (3 weeks on wednesday but who's counting lol) to show them off...my avatar pic is a new bikini which i got from la senza, 34FF :) xx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 2nd August 2011, 12:38 am

That will be a great vacation for you and you look gorgeous in the new swim suit!It's amazing how much better you can feel after a breast lift.I love how nice and high it makes your boobs look!If I could have only gotten one surgery that day,it would have been the lift hands down!

La Senza has such pretty things online.I wish I had a store near me :(

Definately not pretty ! - Page 2 154564
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mumoftwo26 2nd August 2011, 9:21 am

I'm glad your surgeon says you're healing well! It makes me cringe a bit at the thought of what mine would look like, I get a bit squeamish over things like that. I hope you recover well and love them when the bruising is gone!

I'd never thought of lipo too. For those who had it was it requested by you or suggested by your surgeon? I know it's not bust related but my love handles could do with a bit of fine tuning. I have naturally very high hips.

X
mumoftwo26
mumoftwo26
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 2nd August 2011, 7:23 pm

I think that question was menat for bollydolly but I had bra area and flank/love handle tumescent lipo along with my BL/BA and I can't tell you how pleased I am with the results! I workout and keep in shape but after having the children my fat just settled in those 2 areas and wouldn't budge no matter what exercise I did or how long I'd jog.I lost over 2" off the love handle area already and the doctor said I won't see the full results till 6 months post-op because you do swell on and off for that amount of time.You'd love it to!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 2nd August 2011, 7:28 pm

I requested my lipo from the bra area underneath my armpits (it basically was loose and hungover my bra or tops). I couldn't be more pleased with the results too and would sooo consider it elsewhere. The recovery from that was quick too. x
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2