Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definately not pretty !

+9
kay
jen86
butterfly7713
Emme-Kate
Ninaella
Miss Milly
singingbabe_123
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
bollydolly
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Definately not pretty ! Empty Definately not pretty !

Post by bollydolly 14th July 2011, 7:59 pm

I got a bit of shock today at first viewing of boobies at my 7 day check up. Although PS and nurse are pleased with the healing of scars and the shape/position of the implants, they looked blooming messy !

I think it was the amount of bruising from the uplift & lipo and seeing the anchor stitches that shocked me as so in your face.

I'm not grumbling as I'd prefer to know that recovery is going well and I am feeling better but wow, won't be showing these off anytime soon.

Anyone else shocked when they first saw theirs ? How long generally for the bruising / swelling to start to look better ? Nurse said it will take a while.....patience, patiance, patience....
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Definately not pretty ! Empty Re: Definately not pretty !

Post by kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk 14th July 2011, 8:15 pm

not had my op yet,its on 2nd august but glad have read this as will expect it at week check up. how ya feeling is it as painfull as you thought it would be. x x
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 14th July 2011, 8:21 pm

I had my two week appointment today for all of the steri-strips to come off. Mine don't look great either. And now they are stinging, so I feel all squeamish!!! Like you said though...patience! Definately not pretty ! 62722 xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Milly 14th July 2011, 8:35 pm

I am 15 days post op and I am still pretty bruised. I have green and yellow bits under my boobs and on my torso and also I got really bloated in my groin and the bruising is worst down there. Yuck. My torso, stomach and groin area are really tender to touch (not to mention the boobs)!!!

So if I am anything to go by you might have another week of it. Hope you can be patient (I'm so impatient!!! Lol!!) xxx
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninaella 14th July 2011, 9:05 pm

Omg, nobody said this was reality? Bolly I can see you had a lot done at once, so can understand it may take a while. But what about you Miss Milly? Was yours a straight forward BA or more? Why is your torso and groin so sore?

You poor girls! Hope things get better soon x
Ninaella
Ninaella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 14th July 2011, 9:16 pm

I've been lucky - no pain at all despite the 3 procedures and just more of a discomfort/ache. Delighted although I agree with singingbabe, the steri cleanse was nippy stuff !

The scars from my BA are great and I'm impressed - I can imagine if only a BA then bruising etc would be (hopefully) a lot less.

But the bloating , arghhh, doing my head in today, so sympathise Milly, hope you get better soon x
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Definately not pretty ! Empty Bruising and swelling

Post by Miss Milly 15th July 2011, 9:15 am

Ninaella wrote:Omg, nobody said this was reality? Bolly I can see you had a lot done at once, so can understand it may take a while. But what about you Miss Milly? Was yours a straight forward BA or more? Why is your torso and groin so sore?

You poor girls! Hope things get better soon x

Ninaella,
My surgery was 3 hrs long and I had an armpit incision and implants under the muscle so it was a 'more difficult' surgery than some of the other ladies on here. I also bruise really easily. I have no idea why my groin area became so bruised. I think it was the excess fluid building up and causing the capillaries under my skin to expand and then break. My PS hasn't seen this before, so I think it is particular to me! I remember when I was pregnant I also got some swelling in my groin area around my lymph nodes, so I think my body just does this when it is under pressure and unhappy!
The swelling has gone down a lot now and the bruising is fading and I am now 16 days post op.
I haven't read anyone else getting this, so don't worry, I am sure you'll be ok! Xxx
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninaella 15th July 2011, 9:14 pm

Sorry if I sounded a bit dramatic, I'm getting a little nervy!! Hope you carry on getting better :)
Ninaella
Ninaella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 16th July 2011, 6:03 am

Hi bollydolly!I also had lipo with a lift and implants.My bruising was the worst between my breast.It lasted close to a month,fading a little every few days.They were up very high and looked weirdly shaped to me.My swelling was down one minute and up the next.I'm at 8 weeks now and that's all under control now.

I was shocked the first time I looked as well.I knew what to expect but just seeing it on myself made ask "what have I done to myself".But I quickly got over that first shock and now I'm so happy I got the lift!I know you will to.Happy healing sweetness!

Definately not pretty ! 321562
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 16th July 2011, 3:30 pm

Hi, My boobs looked horrific after my uplift with unders. I was very bruised and swollen and my nipples looked liked they had been knitted on lol. It all lasted about 6 weeks as my op lasted over 5 hours due to complications with my skin and the implant not sitting well but the scarring is all looking well now. Good luck with it all xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 16th July 2011, 4:43 pm

they will soon look great, like you said, patience!! ha ha. i bet we all hate hearing that bloody word!! growl
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 16th July 2011, 6:38 pm

I wish we could all magically heal in a month!Oh that would be heaven!
Definately not pretty ! 199385
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 17th July 2011, 6:08 pm

I was so shocked by what I saw first time I passed out Hysterical Hysterical No joke xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 18th July 2011, 4:16 pm

Thanks girlies and Emma-Kate glad to know that I shouldn't expect miracles even at 8 weeks ! You are right, day to day the bruising is changing and the lipo bruises have improved the most. Left booby is worse than right but all good and they look a nice round (ish!) shape now. So weird seeing my nipples properly after sooo many years, they look are huge !
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 18th July 2011, 7:29 pm

Poor Kay!I'm glad you got through it though.It is a shock at first.

bollydolly-what kind of lipo did you get?I had back bra area & flanks done along with my BL/BA.I love the results so far!I can't beleive the inches you loose with it so quickly.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 19th July 2011, 11:46 am

Hi E-k I had similar to lipo to you, I hated the bra 'overhang' I had and no amount of exercise or dieting would take it away. I'm impressed so far adn still have a fair amount of swelling to go. It makes you think how good it would be elsewhere ha ha !
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 20th July 2011, 3:16 am

I'm a bad sweller,is that a word?LOL! And I still have swelling that comes and goes.I wear my garment to workout in and I sleep in it most nights.She said I could just wear it to workout in but if I don't I wake up to "Swell Hell"!
Definately not pretty ! 557141
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 20th July 2011, 4:08 am

Omg girls that was brave having it all done at once! Does lipo hurt? I'd imagined it to leave you sore! I had a bit of a lift too and the bruising was phenomenal! It was like a dark burgundy almost like the blood was near the surface and the swelling, gosh I thought I was gonna end up with mono boob it was that bad! I'm 5 weeks post op now and there is still the faintest hint around my ribs but I think the swelling has all gone now. Happy healing! Xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 20th July 2011, 4:52 am

Oh,lovely@41,you bruise easily like me.I had bruises all the way to my feet.It was so funny looking!The doctor explained that as you heal your bruises actually "travel" as they disapate.It's really weird!I have a really high pain tolerence and had no pain at all.The most was tingling sensation and when the swelling was at its worst,I felt warm in those areas wich kept me up a few nights in a row until it went down.But it was all worth it.I'm telling you lipo is amazing!I am down about 2.5" on my flank/sides and the bra area looks nice and flat now.Once I had my 2nd baby,my weight went right to my back bra area and it was gross to me!I'm now a firm believer that lipo can help remove fat that won't go away with exercise!
Good riddence to it! Definately not pretty ! 396753
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 20th July 2011, 4:53 am

Oh,and the lipo incisions are so tiny they are all gone except one bugger that is still pink.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 20th July 2011, 5:15 am

Ooh that's interesting I hate that overhang at the back of the bra area.. God we could go in and on couldn't we, lol! I had Botox a week after my op and the results are so good that I went back yesterday coz in now thinking of having it around my eyes!!
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 20th July 2011, 6:23 am

so that bra fat.. where the strap goes around the sides.. under your arms.. can that get sucked away with lipo too? i hate that.. i tend to only wear sports bras.. because they have wider straps that hold the blubber in
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 20th July 2011, 6:41 am

That's where I had it also Lil Sis and although I'm still a little swollen and bruised, the results are instant. I'm in support vests right now and there is very little there whereas before i would have had horrible bulges at each side. Roll on next summer and vest tops !

Its funny how you have one procedure, it goes well and then you start thinking of more. On my 'potential' list is botox around my eyes and lipo on stomach/hips. Will it ever end ha ha ?!!
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 20th July 2011, 7:48 am

my sis gets botox regularly.. in between the eyebrows.. its amazing how good it looks
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 20th July 2011, 8:28 pm

Yes,that will all be taken out if you get it done.I'm still shocked at the results,they are amazing!I did my upper and lower back along with the flanks.On the flanks the surgeon went all the way around my sides,toward my front.So no more love handles when you wear lower rise jeans.You don't loose weight with lipo,just inches.But looseing the inches off your body really makes you look contured better,as if you did loose weight.

Google back fat lipo and you'll see why we love our results :)
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next