Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM BACK LOL

+4
SG007
moonmar
missmarie60
charlie1pink
8 posters

Go down

IM BACK LOL Empty IM BACK LOL

Post by charlie1pink 25th April 2009, 4:58 pm

Hello all you gorgeous girlies!!! :)

Havent been on here for ages! Most of you know what went on with freddy etc, then my laptop blew up and ive only just got a new one (and its pink, woohoo Flash ) and got back online.

Well im on here as i need some advice, especially of any horse riders!!

Ok, i got a new horse 2 weeks ago (havent rode till then so had roughly 4 months to recover), ive been riding every other day since i got him and he's quite strong, so hes pulling against my arms alot when im riding him. About the same time as i got him my left boob went very sensitive and sore, even wearing a bra hurts! And its got worse and worse, its now very swollen, very hard, very sore and abit red at the bottom. Rolling Eyes

I went to transform yesterday to see my surgeon and she said the red patch at the bottom of my boob is pressure as the implant is really heavy, she couldnt find anything wrong by feel inside with the implant, but i should go and get an ultra sound to make sure i havent got a cist (sorry sp) at the local hospital :(

So, are there anyone on here that rides? Or has anything like this happened to anyone on here? Im wearing a 34F bra, my swollen boob is hanging out of it and the bra is cutting into my boob, so now im wearing a huge sports bra, its the only thing that is comfortable! Its so much higher and bigger then the other.

What i dont get is.... If its due to riding, why is it just one boob? Maybe because im right handed so my right arm is stronger for when the horse pulls? And maybe im using more of my shoulder/boob/arm on my left side, instead of just my arm which has caused it to do this?

Why is only the bottom of my left boob red due to pressure from my implant being heavy? Ive got 410 in both? Maybe its because im swollen which has caused the pressure?

Oh god i didnt realise how long this was lol. Essay ALERT Screwy

Anyway thanks for reading.... And i hope everyone on here is fab still :) xxxx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

IM BACK LOL Empty Re: IM BACK LOL

Post by missmarie60 25th April 2009, 5:18 pm

cant give you any advice but nice to see you back...there must be some horsey girls that will come trotting along to help you in a bit Hysterical sorry, could'nt resist that one.
sorry to hear you are having probs, think it may have something to do with riding as its surprising what muscles etc you use when riding, i do do a bit myself but not enough to advice you Hug

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 25th April 2009, 5:50 pm

hi hun and welcome back!!!! Sounds like you need some more rest... when I tried exercising again I also had more discomfort in one boob than the other, I don't know why that is but it happens, maybe we think we have practically healed but one side is still in the process of healing and hasn't quite finished... who knows, however, I would say, if one boob is swollen and sore, STOP! Rest... I know that it's hard for you now not to ride your new horse, but your health is more important and it won't be for long hopefully. I would also speak to your surgeon xx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 25th April 2009, 6:43 pm

Thanks girls, i went to see my surgeon yesturday and she couldnt feel anything wrong with the implant as such, and said she was pretty sure it was the riding. I havent rode for three days as ive been too sore so i will give myself another two weeks and see what difference that makes!

Will also go for an ultra sound as advised just to be safe. Thanks for the welcome girls :)
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 25th April 2009, 7:12 pm

Hey im a horse rider lol. Iv ridden a nut job a few times since my op and she tends to pull like mad. Have had no probs with the boobs however u mayb riding alot more than me. I dont have my own horse anymore i ride 4 others so its quite speradic (sp). I suppose it could be the horse riding , have you done anything else like racket sports, weights anything? Cos if that hasnt had an effect i doubt it is the riding or they would have made them sore to...hmmmm itsa difficult one. I guess ull jus have to rest up abit n see what happends, not good when u got a horse that sounds like it needs riding lol :lol: xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 25th April 2009, 7:27 pm

well HELLO YOU!!! Hug
I have been wondering how you are, i thought you was busy with wedding plans etc and had forgotten us.
So sorry to hear you're poorly, sounds a bit worrying for you, i'm unsure about the red patch being due to weight of implant though, it just sounds a bit Screwy doesn't it.
I do hope this settles down for you in the next few days with plenty of rest.
4 months is still early days hun you should be taking things easy still.
Get the ultrasound arranged and please keep us informed how you get on ok, love & hugs Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 25th April 2009, 8:24 pm

Great to have you back hun, I dont think its the pressure of the implant at all. Can you feel any lumps? Good luck with the ultrasound, let us know how it goes, hope they find out whats causing the soreness/redness x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 26th April 2009, 10:35 pm

Hmmmm it is a strange one, but im tending to agree that it is infact pressure because in the morning the red patch has gone.... As soon as ive been upright for about 3 hours, its back. Weird, I will get the ultra sound and let you all know, although apparently theres about a 3 month waiting list for it at my local hospital!! Typical xxxx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 27th April 2009, 9:33 pm

Hi Charlie darlin' !! Hug

Cant help hun, sorry....but just wanted to say a big hellooooooo from me! 👍

Having read other comments over this, it seems to me that resting is the best thing for the time being...it makes sense doesn't it til you know what the problem is? Don't want to make things worse, hunni, do you?

I'm just a couple of weeks longer with mine than you, and havn't had any problems, but this all sounds a bit worrying, so please let us know how it goes after you've rested up....xx

Anyway, I'm pleased to see you back!!!!

BBD xxx
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th April 2009, 9:51 am

Welcome back lovely!!!! We've missed you on here. Sorry to hear about your poor boobie, have you had your ultrasound yet?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down