Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Case Girls

+14
Tanyaxx1
ravella
disco diva
mytime
Crystal
lola_blsk
Immie
kristenb89
Ninaella
misf1
charls87
Carlito
janeybird
teddy73
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Day Case Girls Empty Day Case Girls

Post by teddy73 12th July 2011, 12:13 pm

Hi there, I'm getting my BA done as a day case. I'd love to hear from other girls that got theirs done as a day case. I'm slightly nervous of coming home and being in ALOT of pain, but think I would rather be at home than in a hospital Day Case Girls 683465
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Day Case Girls Empty Re: Day Case Girls

Post by janeybird 12th July 2011, 12:49 pm

I sooooo much would rather be at home than in the hospital so i really wanted a day case too. The hospital was fab and the staff excellent but I really wanted to get on my own couch watch my own telly and see my pet rabbit hee hee I was fine i got home about 7.30 (pain was fine as long as kept upper body still) watched TV for a couple of hours then went to bed i was really tired so slept fine :) x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 12th July 2011, 1:57 pm

I was a day case too went down at 12.30 woke up about an hour or so later and was on my way home at 4.30. Def bring a pillow to put between boobies and belt as this was the worst. Was great to get home and relax instead of hanging around a hospital. Don't forget to take it easy x
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 12th July 2011, 2:14 pm

I was a day case..although i was a kinda extended day case due to complications, i arrived at 7am and didnt leave hospital til 10.30pm!! LOOOOOONG day!!
And generally your not in pain until the following day anyway due to all the drugs, so your at home anyway when the pains kick in!
Bust most girls seem to be at home by about 6ish!!

x
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th July 2011, 4:04 pm

I was a day case, was in at 7 out by 3 and in KFC by 4 and chilling out in my hotel by 4:30, watched TV and enjoyed myself. No pain or sickness or anything. Was a fab day.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninaella 12th July 2011, 4:28 pm

Didn't know it was an option! Is it cheaper that way?
Ninaella
Ninaella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th July 2011, 4:29 pm

Yes I had my op £500 cheaper
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 12th July 2011, 4:49 pm

i was in at 11a.m. op at 12. i woke up and was in pain so they gave me some STRONG painkillers, i came around properly they made sure i was stable to go, my mum drove me home and my OH looked after me but i was glad that i had my own bed to lie in and own comfy pillows and food that i actually liked water whenever i wanted, and somebody i didnt mind bossing about! Give You
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 12th July 2011, 4:58 pm

Im having a day case tomorrow
I researched it loads and found that it is totally fine, should there be any complications they would keep you in at no extra charge anyway.
Id much rather get out of the hosp asap!!
And it doesnt sound like the pain is that bad anyway! xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 12th July 2011, 5:15 pm

Hey hun. I was a daycase. You can find my diary in the diary section...

I wouldn't of chosen it any other way! Just remember if u are sick etc they may keep u in overnight (free of charge) so take over night stuff just in case...

They won't discharge u till u feel ok and have eaten drunk etc

Good luck xxxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy73 12th July 2011, 7:17 pm

Thank you all so much for your replies - I love reading the posts on here! Iola_blsk, your avatar pic is fab. Originally when I had my first consulation I told my PS that I wanted to be a D cup, possibly a DD. However, having done more research and also having read through this website I definitely want to go bigger. What size did you ask for? I would love to take a look at your pics but don't think my status allows for that yet - I'm still a newbie Rolling Eyes
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th July 2011, 8:08 pm

I was also a day case.

I stayed at a travel lodge 10 minutes away from the hospital the night before as I had to be there at 7.30am.........I was wisked away at 7.50pm and next thing I new it was 5pm in the afternoon. I was told by my P.S that if I didnt feel upto leaving I could stay overnight at no extra cost but buy 7pm i wanted to leave!

Went back to the hotel for the night ( just incase I had any problems, I was close to the hospital as I live 3-4 hours away from it!)

I found it hard to move but was not in unbarible pain due to the effects of the G.A and painkillers they give you when you come around and I slept like a log that night!......Woke up next morning again really struggled to move but wasnt to bad pain wise and the journey back home was extra comfey as I took my 2 v-pillows to suggle upto.

I saved £500 doing a daycase and only spent £100 for the 2 nights at the travel lodge which was more like a 5 star hotel in london nothin like what they are in my area! lol

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 13th July 2011, 7:00 am

teddy73 wrote:Thank you all so much for your replies - I love reading the posts on here! Iola_blsk, your avatar pic is fab. Originally when I had my first consulation I told my PS that I wanted to be a D cup, possibly a DD. However, having done more research and also having read through this website I definitely want to go bigger. What size did you ask for? I would love to take a look at your pics but don't think my status allows for that yet - I'm still a newbie Rolling Eyes

Thanks hun! I didn't really know about the sizing etc at my consultation. But I asked to be an E min!! My friend had had 410 and I love her boobs and it turns out that's what Mr Khan suggested for me so that's what I went with. I'm now a FF/G although I'd say in clothes you'd never know I'm that size... They are quite easy to hide which is kinda annoying (I love them and always wanna show em off haha)

Keep posting hun and you'll soon become active then u can pm me to see my pics :-) xxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 14th July 2011, 2:02 pm

I can now fully reccomend a day case, I would have went up the walls if id have had to stay in the hosp all night!
Was really nice to walk out and drive to the hotel and stay there, much less clinical and more comfortable.
So far havent had any pain, and I kinda enoyed the drowsy effects of the GA! xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 14th July 2011, 3:48 pm

hi. i was a day case, but i have tayed in nearby hotel just in case. i would't want to stay in hospital overnight Day Case Girls 199385
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by disco diva 14th July 2011, 8:42 pm

Hi i was a day case in at 7am home at 7pm. i had no pain,it was great to go home to my own bed. the hospital staff were great but nice to gohome with hubby.x
disco diva
disco diva
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by ravella 14th July 2011, 9:14 pm

I was a day case, loved it :-) xxx
ravella
ravella
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 11th September 2011, 12:17 pm

I have been told that i cannot be a day case as i live over 50 miles away (141miles away, Norfolk) from the Brentford Hospital.

There was also no mention of staying in a hotel nearby instead of being an overnight case. I was basically told point blank 'no day case' unless i knew somebody who lives close, which i dont.

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by dd wannabe 11th September 2011, 12:29 pm

I was a day case. In at 7.30 out at 3. No pain but lovely to be home. Tanya - this sounds very unfair. I would lie!!!
dd wannabe
dd wannabe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 11th September 2011, 12:43 pm

I wouldnt mind staying in, but i feel i'm being told i cannot be a day case just to get more money off me..Maybe i'm just thinking into it too much (overactive brain lol)

I think i may call my PCC and ask her about the hotel nearby and see what she says.

I see you had Mr Meleagros, this is the surgeon i want :)

First i was quoted £3995 plus £250 transport, now i have been quoted £3795 plus £250 transport so this still adds up to £4045 which seems a lot considering some of the girls on here have paid much less for overnight stays and transport.

Thanks for your reply xx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 11th September 2011, 1:31 pm

I cannot be a day case either as I live 2.5-3 hours away from Dolan Park..My hubby will be staying in a travel lodge, but I would rather be in there over night than at a travel lodge..im a bit of a wuss so need attention hehe! x Make the most of being looked after.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 11th September 2011, 1:48 pm

I dont mind now to be honest, i'd like to be in a hotel just so i could be with partner and son, but on the other hand i wouldn't mind staying in hospital.

I'm defo having a good research into my options. Just want to be told EVERY option i have.

Will contact my PCC as i feel i need to know more.

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 11th September 2011, 1:51 pm

I would defo contact your pcc tanya as thats what their there for hun. Ask all the questions you need while you can remember them, because sometimes when your actually there with your ps you can forget what you want to ask as its all overwhelming.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 11th September 2011, 2:31 pm

i'm sure u can insist on a day case and explain ur reasoning for this at the end of the day ur the one getting a ba!! i never wanted day case cause i'm dreading the car journey home anyway let alone when i've only been in recovery a few hrs lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 11th September 2011, 3:07 pm

Truthfully babe I'm not too fussed either way as I have my Sis in law who will be coming if I'm overnight anyway. Just want to be told all the options I have instead of feeling a bit fobbed off so they can make more money. I will defo contact my PCC and get all the info I'm after :) xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next