Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day case?

+13
BlondeBarbie
hotcaz
shelleymm
cakey_baby
gotsomeboobs
em_stevo
*Hannah*
dbs
fluffy_bunn1e
stef
natalia
Jessica
Ruth89
17 posters

Go down

Day case? Empty Day case?

Post by Ruth89 27th July 2009, 2:08 pm

A few people i've spoke to have all said they stayed over night in the hospital but Im going for the day case purely because it was £400 less!!

Anyone else do this? are u just rushed out when you come around? Been reading that the place im getting it done at (Manchester Lifestyle Hospital) that they have lovely en suite rooms with huge tvs etc, sounds kinda nice but maybe i wont even see any of it ha
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Day case? Empty Re: Day case?

Post by Jessica 27th July 2009, 2:13 pm

I stayed overnight and had overs, my recovery initially was so good I could easily have done it as a daycase and I kinda wish I did now and saved myself some money! The whole overnight experience is very good though, you do get a TV, 3 course dinner and the nurses look after you so well. If you're having unders I would probably say you might be better to stay overnight as I've heard the recovery is a bit slower and the pain is slightly more. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th July 2009, 2:22 pm

i had daycase for 3500 still had excellent service and courgous lunch after my ba i went with transform didnt wanna stay over night as my partner wasnt allowed to stay
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 27th July 2009, 2:29 pm

:D ooo well im having overs! i was worried about the whole recovery time but having overs sounds brilliant lol, im glad i have tuberous boobs! haha
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 27th July 2009, 2:30 pm

i had overs and went for day case, they dont rush you out they let you go when you're ready xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th July 2009, 3:02 pm

Lots of ladies here have had day cases, they give you the same treatment as in monitering you wise an they def woulndt let you go home unless they thought you were ok hun xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 27th July 2009, 3:16 pm

I was a day case with mybreast and your not rushed at all- I asked if I wanted to change my mind on the day and stay overnight if i could and they said yes so its worth asking for peice of mind. I really didnt need to though ,had a massive lunch and then left around 7.15 pm (and I had my op around 2 o clock) it wasnt a problem- i had partials too so supposed to be more painful, i think youll be fine. I live locally to the hospital so felt quite safe should anything have happened.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hannah* 27th July 2009, 3:23 pm

I had a day case and I was asking to leave! I came around at 1.30pm and didn't leave until 6.30pm.
*Hannah*
*Hannah*
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 27th July 2009, 3:48 pm

I was also day case hun, i had unders too but they defo didnt rush me, i was the one asking to leave, lol, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 27th July 2009, 3:52 pm

My op is on Wednesday hun and I am a daycase, just personal preference really, rather recover at home, dont really like hospitals lol xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 27th July 2009, 4:55 pm

I was a daycase and like em couldnt wait to get home i was too excited about my boobies to be stuck in a bed! lol.

Your health is the most important thing to them hun and if you are poorly for any reason they would be likely to keep you in at no extra cost.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 27th July 2009, 5:37 pm

Yep same as alot of girlies on here i was a day case,in at 7.30 out at 16.45 so not rushed at all, you still get a room with tv and lunch too!

They wont let you go till they're sure you're ok hun so don't worry xx
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 27th July 2009, 5:41 pm

i had my op as a day case and im so glad i did, 1/ it was £500 cheaper and 2/ i didnt want to stay in overnite as i hate hospitals, if u do have any probs and the hospital choose to keep u in they dont charge u any extra xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 27th July 2009, 5:42 pm

ooo i love this place! my mind is at ease haha

was just worrying because ive decided to go back to my mums house for 2 weeks in cheshire instead of satying with my bf in manchester! she can look after me much better lol

thanks girlies!! xxx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 27th July 2009, 6:16 pm

I had overnight, wouldnt have daycase as i prefer to be in hospital after having an op. But its up to you x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 27th July 2009, 10:43 pm

I went day case and was fine. Glad I did as wouldn't have felt much like travelling the day after, I was so pumped full of meds I didn't really feel anything on the way home!! Plus it was nice to be in my own bed and the major plus was £400 extra in my pocket! If you've got your mum looking after you I'm sure you'll be fine, and if there's any reason the hospital need to keep you in then they will xxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th July 2009, 11:21 pm

You should be fine as daycase Ruth!! As the other girls have said...especially if Mum is caring for you after..Enjoy!!

I stayed overnight, as I had a flight and lots of other travel afterwards. But you will be well cared for I am sure and not sent home untill medical team ensures you are able. Give You xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by LADYK 28th July 2009, 8:24 am

Hi, I was a day case with unders. My op was around 10am but came out of recovery around 1pm. They gave me lunch and dinner.I was the one asking to leave. I left around 6.30 that day and they were not rushing me at all.
LADYK
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th July 2009, 10:28 am

cakey_baby wrote:I was a daycase and like em couldnt wait to get home i was too excited about my boobies to be stuck in a bed! lol.

Your health is the most important thing to them hun and if you are poorly for any reason they would be likely to keep you in at no extra cost.

x x x

I was exactly the same, I even went bra shopping and for a Burger King after my op!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down