Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift and still not happy

4 posters

Go down

Uplift and still not happy Empty Uplift and still not happy

Post by strawberry 6th July 2011, 3:06 pm

Hey everyone, firstly I am new to this site so I hope I am posting this in the right area etc.!

Ok, i know this is extremely early days, but I had an uplift this weekend just gone and everytime I look at my boobs I cry. I know I only had the surgery 3/4 days ago but there is noticable difference in shape AND size with both my boobs (I also had a slight reduction too).

I was a 34F and had an uplift and slight reduction to take me to a 34DD which is a size that myself and surgeon agreed I would look better and feel more comfortable at. However looking at my boobs now they do not look 34DD at all; they look much smaller, especially the left breast. After my operation my surgeon came to see me and he said that there might be a half a cup size difference between my boobs, as they were a different shape to begin with. But looking at them myself I think there is a huge difference in size which is so noticable, and I am so upset that after everything I have been through I have ended up with uneven breats. I got upset when I saw them for the first time and my mum also went crazy at my surgeon which embarrassed and upset me even more. He said I have to give it six months for the swelling etc. to go down, and untill then I won't be able to see for sure what my breasts actually look like. But this is just such a long time to wait for something that I have wanted for so long :(

Has anyone else experianced something similar or not initially been happy with the results from their surgery?

Thankyou for reading! <3
strawberry
strawberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Uplift and still not happy Empty Re: Uplift and still not happy

Post by yettiricey 6th July 2011, 4:15 pm

Oh Hun firstly big massive hug x you are so very early post op, please don't judge yet x my boobs were different sizes but the are slowly slowly settling x x please don't get upset x you need to heal and then go back to see your surgeon in the future if you are still not happy x x x if you want to see my pics let me know, although I haven't had uplift x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 6th July 2011, 4:27 pm

Hi,

I had an uplift but needed an implant to as I had little breast tissue left but lot's of skin due to weightloss. Let me tell you hun my boobs early on looked like something out of a horror movie - I kept calling the FRANKINBOOBS lol.

Fast forward 5 months and they are still changing. The best advice I can give is to take a pic every couple of days or at least once a week as you won't be able to tell the changes they go through because of looking at them every day or in my case every minute! You will be so shocked at how diffeerent they will look 2 weeks down the line, 2 months down the line and again the difference in 6 months.

Unfortunately it's a waiting game and you need to be very patient which is soooo annoying as if you were anything like me have been waiting for normal boobies for a long time already. Once they have settled and you are still not happy then it's time to put it to your ps and ask for something to be done about it.

I wish you all the best and happy healing xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 6th July 2011, 5:21 pm

Hey hun, i havent had a lift but a ba, which i mau need to have a re op for as my nipples r really low n skin ia lose. i really feel for u i do, cos i may hav to face a re op n it feels very frustrating when u think toyr finally gettn th boobs u wanted. u r so early tho in ir recovery, n like cookie always says, imagine each boob has had its own operation so will react diderently so one may swell more then th other etc. i hope they even out for u meanwhile, try n relax x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down