Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!

+2
COOKIE
bollydolly
6 posters

Go down

I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!  Empty I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!

Post by bollydolly 5th July 2011, 8:17 pm

One more full day of saggy-ness to go then full-ness beckons ! I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!  899188

Last week I wasn't sure and hesitant about it but now I am strangely positive and quite looking forward to it. Although I need to keep reminding myself of what I am actually doing, that its not holiday despite all the rest I will get !

So uplift, implants and lipo on Thursday pm it is. Still a little undecided on size other than I will ask my PS to err on being larger than smaller (full E cup is the target).

Surely it can only be good for recovery to be in this frame of mind ??
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!  Empty Re: I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!

Post by COOKIE 5th July 2011, 8:28 pm

Awwww you should post your surgery details into the 'Calender Entries' section on the forum hun so we dont forget you and can pass on lots of good luck wishes your way! I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!  154564

It's such an exciting time hun and you should enjoy it, it's not wierd at all! Enjoy every second hun, after your surgery you'll come to think back of the build up as one of the best parts of your boobie journey. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!  Empty Re: I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!

Post by bollydolly 5th July 2011, 9:06 pm

I'll repost in there and thanks for words of encouragement Cookie x
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 6th July 2011, 10:16 am

im not surprised your excited!! like cookie said, scroll down to the calender section, n put your details in, so we can all wish you luck!! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th July 2011, 10:22 am

bollydolly has done just that my lil cyber daughter, infact, you've already wished her luck this morning! I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!  199385 I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!  67188 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 6th July 2011, 10:28 am

Good luck on your surgery and it's lovely that you are excited :-)
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 6th July 2011, 10:56 am

cookie wrote:bollydolly has done just that my lil cyber daughter, infact, you've already wished her luck this morning! I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!  199385 I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!  67188 xx
lol!!!! okay, just checking!! its such a great feeling getting those messages from the girls before your ba, made me feel like i could really relax. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by turnsey 6th July 2011, 11:10 am

i know exactly what you mean ive got 9 days left to go and i keep getting butterflys in my belly every time i think about it just sooo excited and hyper theese days haha!
turnsey
turnsey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 18th July 2011, 8:48 am

It's a good to be excited about your surgery and perfectly normal.Enjoy your day,you deserve it!Your going to do great!

I'm getting weirdly excited, is that strange ?!  899188
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down