Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was just wondering.....

+2
charms
Rach26
6 posters

Go down

Was just wondering..... Empty Was just wondering.....

Post by Rach26 26th June 2011, 11:40 pm

My PS wants me to have a 2 stage op with a lollipop lift first followed 2-3 months later by augmentation with 520cc.

So I was just wondering will the lift, considering that they remove tissue from above and below the nipples, actually make my boobs slightly smaller than they are now? And then obviously the augmentation will boost them up again, hopefully way bigger than I am now! lol
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Was just wondering..... Empty Re: Was just wondering.....

Post by Rach26 27th June 2011, 8:50 pm

Just bumping to see if anyone knows?!?!
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 27th June 2011, 9:06 pm

all i can say is that a lot of people did think i would get smaller with just the lift -- he said he didn't remove anything at all but skin, and i really didn't get smaller... // luckily you shouldnt have to worry bout it too much as you are having augment also.... // :}} im very sure james would do a really good job.. //
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 27th June 2011, 9:07 pm

I had an anchor lift and implants put in at the same time.The surgeon told me she took away only a little tissue and that my size was only a little bit smaller after the lift.The implants were put in to keep me up to a very full DD/DDD (I hope after healing).I wanted to regain my upper pole fullness that I lost.My natural size was a 34/DD,DDD in some bra's but I wanted a lift due to breast feeding sag that happens.

I have my 6 weeks visit on Friday and I'm asking for the full surgical report for my records and so I know exactly how much tissues was exhumed.If this will help you,I can post it on here for you.

I think with the Lolli-Pop lift they take away very little breast tissue and I doubt your size will be decreased by much if any at all.I think that will be used to reshape your breast and bring it up higher on the chest.You probably have very little sag.

Here's a good diagram:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 27th June 2011, 9:12 pm

Hi Charms!Your so right,she will probbaly loose no size.I was told to think of it as a skin reshaping surgery.It's more of a superficial surgery because it doesn't interfer with anything under the skin.When you watch surgery videos you can see how the skin is moved but everything else stays in tact.It's amazing how they tansform you with just moving the skin to a better,higher position!Even the areola mound stays attached.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 27th June 2011, 9:13 pm

interesting, i never really thought of that. I spose the lose skin wont hel give u a good shape, so its best to cut it off, but of course that could make u smaller!! so never thought of that!!! x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 27th June 2011, 9:34 pm

I think if you look more like a "rock in a sock" with very little natural breast tissue and a lot of sag/loose skin you will lose more size and need a bigger implant because they will have to take off more skin to regain a nice shape.I had a lot of breast tissue & wasn't empty but lost upper pole fullness as the nipple pointed more south after breast feeding.I opted for the anchor incision so I could get them as high as I wanted and to create more cleavage.Plus having heavy breasts to begin with I felt if got the anchor incision I wouldn't have to worry about sagging again for quite some time.

You must not need to reshape your breasts as much as I did.I think you'll look awesome with the Lolli-Pop lift and implants!Do your breasts still sit at a nice level and do they look empty or is there still a nice amount of breast tissue there?If so,I doubt you'll loose size.If I had a big lift and lost very little in size that means you'll loose even less with a smaller lift that you are getting.
I hope this reassures you Was just wondering..... 571992
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th June 2011, 9:34 pm

Have you had other consultations Rach?

I'm just wondering as this can be a VERY expensive way to have the surgery required when other surgeons may be very happy to do the op in one go?

I had a full anchor lift with implants in one op babe as have many others here, if you're happy to go with the two ops/surgeon of choice just ignore me hun, but it may be worthwhile if you haven't already seeing what other surgeons might say? xx

Last edited by cookie on 27th June 2011, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 27th June 2011, 9:40 pm

I didn't think of that Cookie.Your so right,it would cost more that way.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 27th June 2011, 11:04 pm

Thanks for all your replies ladies. I'll take some pics and upload them so you can see what I'm dealing with right now.

Cookie, I had consultations at rubicon and mya and they both just said to basically shove implants in and hope for the best. I reckoned I would need a lift, even if it was just a small one, as I have tubular breasts so that needs sorting anyway. Transform said a lift (didn't specify what type) and implants in one op but the implants were only 410cc. James agreed that to match my figure, so I'm more evenly proportioned and not bottom heavy with no boobs, I would need large implants so he suggested 520cc and said that he'll take 460cc and 560cc into theatre as well and see what looks best. But the reasons he said for a 2 stage are that he wouldn't be happy putting more than 300cc in at the same time as doing a lift and a 300cc won't give me the result that I want; and that doing a lift, waiting for it to heal, then going back and putting implants in gives better results with scars as the wounds from the lift aren't "straining" cos of the implants. I'm happy to do the 2 stage route, even though it is costing £2000 more, because I should get better results at the end of it.

I've just got to find the extra money now! lol
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 28th June 2011, 11:31 am

I agree with cookie I had a lolli lift and 540cc implants at the same time... It was cheeper, but more important to me was it was only one op, one ga, one recovery time. as being a mom going though all the pre op worry and preparations Is hard so for me once was enough.

My ps did say he removed some tissue with the lift which I would guess would be only some saggy skin so I don't know if it would change the size or not.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down