Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting closer each day...

3 posters

Go down

Getting closer each day... Empty Getting closer each day...

Post by bollydolly 25th June 2011, 12:41 pm

Hello ladies, I am on my final countdown with 12 days to go (7th July) for uplift, implant and also liposculpture for my bra 'overhang'! Will be interesting to see if that bit is successful and I so hope so as it is one of my pet hates on my body that doesn't go no matter what I do !!

I'm very happy with my PS as I believe he is one of the best in my area but he hasn't discussed size of implants, placement of under/over etc in medical terms. We have discussed cup size & look and both agree on it. Should I be concerned ? My pre op is next Thursday so I guess I can ask then ?

2 weeks ago I was rethinking my decision as being immobile for a period of time terrifies me, mainly because I didn't hit my target weight before the op date (still got a stone to lose). I was wondering if anyone been successful at losing weight post op, not right away but once you were feeling more stable and was the look impacted at all ?

In the end, I have decided to crack on and I'm now a mixture of nerves & excitement. Final shopping list to do but I feel so prepared for this op now thanks to this site, so big thank you to all of you who have shared their experiences x Getting closer each day... 48411
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Getting closer each day... Empty Re: Getting closer each day...

Post by Immie 25th June 2011, 7:23 pm

Hi! congrats on booking! im 6 days after you so I feel your excitement!
Regards to if you should be concerned about him not discussing what size or placement, its nothing major really, he knows what hes doing and maybe just thinks its details you dont need to know? But I made a point of asking my surgeon about why he was suggesting overs for me, and why the size he picked, he has given me 3 different sizes to think about and tell him on day.
Whereas my friend who had a BA a year ago didnt ask anything and has no idea to this day what her implant size is or where they were placed! xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th June 2011, 12:35 am

Hi hun, if you trust your PS and discussed the look you want and both agree then you should be happy. However if you have any concerns at all, or just need more clarification another coonsultation with the surgeon would be best or at least get some info over the phone. That way it should put your mind at rest. As for weight loss, you wont be subject to total bed rest normally, so you will be able to go out for walks to help keep you ticking over until you are given the go ahed to exercise normally again.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 26th June 2011, 8:52 am

Thanks girls that helps. I think I will call the PS to check what options he was considering. I have my own idea of what it will be from reading similar sizing stories on here but better getting it from the one that counts eh !

Walking is good, I can live with that for a few weeks and I guess I will just need to be v careful with my diet and eat well (and not naughty extras!!).

Good luck too lmmie, how are you feeling about it ? Not long for us now !!
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down