Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appointment monday.. what size is right for me

+3
shellyj
kayleigh9
cassandra2828
7 posters

Go down

Appointment monday.. what size is right for me  Empty Appointment monday.. what size is right for me

Post by cassandra2828 24th June 2011, 4:10 pm

Hello ladies. I am 20 yrs old 115 lbs, 5'5 and very fit. Right now i wear a 32 B and i would like to fit into a 32 D after or even a 34 C
I am just mostly toned not bulky so i don't have huge muscle i'm fairly petite
My surgery is on monday so have 3 days to decide what size I want.
i am between 375 cc and 400 cc I want big breast but I don't want to over do it.
I do not want to regret not going bigger a year from now. I'm looking for any advice i can get.
Thanks

Flash
cassandra2828
cassandra2828
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Appointment monday.. what size is right for me  Empty Re: Appointment monday.. what size is right for me

Post by kayleigh9 24th June 2011, 4:14 pm

from what i understand, there isnt too mch difference betweek tho 2 so i would go for the 400cc. my PS said that i could only go up to a 300cc so have gone for that. mine is a week after your surgery, and i cant wait!! :D xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Appointment monday.. what size is right for me  Empty Re: Appointment monday.. what size is right for me

Post by cassandra2828 24th June 2011, 4:17 pm

yeah thats what i think 25 cc isn't alot, once you put in big ones you can never forget how they felt, hahaha and my appointment is soo soon i just want to make the right choice and i ask all the wrong people so i want to get females opinions and actually feel confident in my choice. its a big decision and a big investment.
cassandra2828
cassandra2828
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 24th June 2011, 4:35 pm

go for what ever one you feel more drawn too. im sure you'll be over the moon which ever one. my surgen said origionally 275 - 300 so i decided to have the 300cc and havnt looked back. im confident ive made the right choice, guess ill find out soon enough.....just a shame he said he couldnt do bigger than that with me otherwise i prob would have gone for it :) xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 24th June 2011, 4:54 pm

hi i was currently a 32b and i had 350cc and i am currently wearing a 32dd sports bra, like the other ladies said 25cc isn't much of a difference so if i were you i'd go for the 400cc xx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 24th June 2011, 7:57 pm

I'm 5ft6 and 125lbs and the surgeon recommended the 380cc to me and said that would take me to a DD. It's so hard to decide, I can't choose between the two sizes and I'm scared the 410 will be too big and if I have the 380 I'll just have boob greed haha!! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor 25th June 2011, 4:06 pm

Hi Ladies!

I'm exactly the same! I'm 5'2 and a size 8/10 and can't decide whether or not to go bigger than 340 unders which would take me to a large C apparently....thinking i may want to go bigger to a D....but because i'm only short didn't want to look too big or out of proportion! My surgery is on the 18th July so still have a little time to decide.....has anyone else had or is having the same dilemma?

x
DTaylor
DTaylor
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by cassandra2828 29th June 2011, 2:25 am

so i got the surgery done. Its now day 2 and they are still swollen. i got 375 cc because i thought 400 cc made me look sloppy.
i hope i fill out a DD bra but if not im alright with a D CUP or C CUP.
thanks for all your advice.
xo Stars
cassandra2828
cassandra2828
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 29th June 2011, 6:28 am

im 5ft 6 and 119lb, and i have 420cc which makes me about a 30F, which sounds big, but they really dont look massive, but it will depend on your build a lot too. I have very curvy hips so the larger implant balances them and reduces the impact, but if you are very slender hipped, then that size might well look quite big on you
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 29th June 2011, 6:29 am

ahh should have read the whole thread first, congratulations on your BA
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 29th June 2011, 7:37 am

Congratulations Cassandra, you did the right thing to trust your own instincts. Xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by cassandra2828 29th June 2011, 1:00 pm

im very happy with my size i love them. they are healing nicely
and they look great
cassandra2828
cassandra2828
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cassandra2828 30th June 2011, 1:35 am

HELLO LADIES.. SO I HAD MY NEW TA TAS PUT IN AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW SOON CAN I SHOWER ???
cassandra2828
cassandra2828
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 30th June 2011, 9:59 pm

Different surgeons say different things. I'd follow the advice they gave you. Mine didn't want me to get mine wet and I had to just take shallow baths for 2 weeks! It was hell. Call your clinic if in doubt. xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down