Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mum has found out about my BA :-(

+7
kristenb89
zeezee
Chanhassen
Gemski
gorgeousgirl4444
Lookoutgirl
flowergirl
11 posters

Go down

My mum has found out about my BA :-( Empty My mum has found out about my BA :-(

Post by flowergirl 22nd June 2011, 3:16 pm

uh oh... damn Facebook! I haven't told my mum about my BA, she lives 200 miles away and we don't have a very good relationship. I haven't heard from her for over 3 months anyway so didn't really want to just drop it into conversation.
Anyway, she is my friend on FB and she saw some recent pics of me where I was dressed as a ballerina for my sister's 30th birthday. She text me yesterday just saying: "I see you've had a boob job", nothing else, no mention of my kids or anything. She hasn't contacted me for my daughters 3rd birthday, my own birthday or when i wrote my car off (I rang her and sent her a birthday card for her birthday 3 months ago) but she bloody well contacts me when she wants the dirt on me having a BA???!!! I am still absolutely FUMING! My mum has found out about my BA :-( 43877
ARRRGGGHHH!
How did everyone cope with telling their parents? xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

My mum has found out about my BA :-( Empty Re: My mum has found out about my BA :-(

Post by Lookoutgirl 22nd June 2011, 3:24 pm

"Just say dont they look Great" Doesn't sound like you have a very close relationship with her anyway!! You know I havent hardly been on FB since I logged onto this site.. No gossip here just honest information and a bit of funny stuff.. Best of Luck heres a hug from me :hugme
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

My mum has found out about my BA :-( Empty Re: My mum has found out about my BA :-(

Post by Lookoutgirl 22nd June 2011, 3:25 pm

oops deleted one of the colons Hug
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 22nd June 2011, 3:30 pm

aww hunnie :( so sorry she has done this to u (((( My mum has found out about my BA :-( 571992 )))) how very rude infact, if it was me i wouldnt even be texting her back! what buisness is if of hers anyway its your life and ur body hunnie i dont have a dad as he passed away and my mum come with me to get my BA as she finally listened to how much it affected me and she also lent me the majority of the money x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 22nd June 2011, 3:40 pm

This is why I sometimes hate Facebook. Everybody knows everybody elses business and I feel spied on sometimes! Haven't people got a life hey....

I would be fuming too... I'd be tempted to text and say " so no contact for your granddaughters birthday it my birthday but you get in touch about my boobs???" Lololol. Would prob cause more trouble then it's worth tho.

Big hugs hunny, I can imagine how you feel x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 22nd June 2011, 3:48 pm

I'm sorry hun Hug

I told my mum that I was thinking about doing it & she didn't want me to (thought I was perfect just as I was!) but said she & my dad would love & support me whatever I decide.

I guess this situation will just make you a better mum to your children x x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by zeezee 22nd June 2011, 3:59 pm

i am planning on telling my mum tonight about my op next week, i did drop a few very big hints to her the other week but dont think she took me seriously x
zeezee
zeezee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 22nd June 2011, 4:51 pm

it sounds like shes interested in the gossip, and maybe a bit jealous too! people can be very funny sometimes and act silly. such a shame she couldnt be an adult about it all. maybe shes trying to push your buttons, and dont rise to it. youve done what makes you happy if she doesnt like it, stuff her!! woohoo
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 22nd June 2011, 5:02 pm

ignore it, simple as that. if you dont feel thyat close to her, hopefully it wont mattr to u so much to just ignore the comment. Your happy with them right? u dont need anyones opinion, notn even those close to you, as long as your happy. I told my mum the DAY BEFORE MY BA!! she wasnt really botherd. Ur mum mayb a bit hurt u never told her, but what does she expect?! if she never normally makes much effort anyway!. chin up gorgeous, u look great! Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 22nd June 2011, 5:03 pm

Gemski wrote:

I would be fuming too... I'd be tempted to text and say " so no contact for your granddaughters birthday it my birthday but you get in touch about my boobs???"

I texted her back saying, "Lovely to hear from you! yes, the kids are fine, thanks for asking!"

Stupid **@####***

Just winds me up really. At the end of the day, Im over the fact that shes a rubbish mother, but i don't apprecaite her sticking her nose in my business.

Thanks for the support girls xxx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 22nd June 2011, 7:49 pm

aww GOOD FOR U HUN!!!! fantastic response did she reply ( lol sorry being nosey) hope ur ok though xxxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 22nd June 2011, 8:00 pm

yes she said, glad you're ok and then said sarcastically, "feeling lonely?" my OH is away in the States at the moment (she HATES him) so I presume it was a dig at that. I just said, "No?!! Why would I be?!" and then she said that she was coming down soon to see us. I just ignored her. She text me this evening saying, "Please don't get the hump. If you're happy having surgery that's fine." I haven't replied. I know it's fine if I'm happy having surgery DUH! I don't need her frickin approval! I'm 27 years old!!!! lol!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 22nd June 2011, 8:10 pm

u should have sed im not lonely mum i have my new boobies!!! pmsl! heehee u go girl!! ur right though ur 27 and u dont need her approval xxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 22nd June 2011, 8:16 pm

My mum has found out about my BA :-( 557141 My mum has found out about my BA :-( 557141 PMSL!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 22nd June 2011, 8:26 pm

I have no idea what PMSL means girls?...think there is a rule about not writing in computer terms some girls like me dont understand it! My mum has found out about my BA :-( 557141

Anyway......as for your mum hun I wouldnt worry about what your mum thinks hun ........if she has no interest in your children , her grandchildren and cant be bothered to talk to you in over 3 months!
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 22nd June 2011, 8:32 pm

PMSL means p***ing myself laughing not literally obv hahaha My mum has found out about my BA :-( 557141
I agree with what you're saying, it's just so sad that she's more interested in my boobs than my children!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by akm 23rd June 2011, 7:20 am

Some people simply do not know how to express themselves without using negative/insulting language. My mom is a little bit like this, but she doesn't do it on purpose it's like she's wired that way. It sounds like she doesn't know how to communicate with you in a positive way, or she feels uncomfortable doing it, so the communication with you is started with an 'argument' to get it going and then she apologises (a little) to try to make things ok... just my rubbish amateur psychology!!! Your boobs look great though so stuff her!
akm
akm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 23rd June 2011, 3:56 pm

Oh flowergirl big hugs My mum has found out about my BA :-( 571992 I think everyone else has summed it up.

Crystal that cracked me up (TCMU) My mum has found out about my BA :-( 557141
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down