Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unilateral mastopexy and breast augmentation

2 posters

Go down

Unilateral mastopexy and breast augmentation Empty Unilateral mastopexy and breast augmentation

Post by louise_vaa 21st June 2011, 4:37 pm

Hi,

I just wondered if anyone else has had a lift on one side (doughnut) and then a breast augmentation?

This is what I have been recommended to have as my left breast has more skin and droops more than the other side. I was hoping he would just be able to put a bigger implant in one side but apparently this would not solve the problem and could make the difference between my nipples looks worse. My left nipple is about an inch lower than the right and I have lose skin from where I have lost weight.

It all came as a bit of a shock as I was just planning on having implants and the cost is a lot more but now I've had time to let it sink in, I think if I'm going to do it then I should do it properly. I haven't managed to find any information on anyone else having a similar procedure so it would be great if anyone can share their experiences with me. I'm going for a 2nd consultation on Tuesday and I've asked to see pictures of the scars, discuss sizes and find out more information. Anything else I should ask?

Thanks for reading! : ) xxx

louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Unilateral mastopexy and breast augmentation Empty Re: Unilateral mastopexy and breast augmentation

Post by bigandsmall 21st June 2011, 6:27 pm

Hi hon. I had unilateral lift, but I had anchor rather than donut. I had a big size dif though. It might be worth asking whether he is suggesting the same size implants in each side. If you have dif droopyness, they may be dif sizes and need dif size implants.

I would also ask how many cm he feels he will be able to lift the nipple with a donut lift.

X
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Unilateral mastopexy and breast augmentation Empty Re: Unilateral mastopexy and breast augmentation

Post by louise_vaa 21st June 2011, 6:36 pm

Hi Bigandsmall,

Thanks for replying, mine aren't massively different sizes, but I've always noticed the left breast fills bras better. I just assumed before the consultation that they could use different sized implants to even them up but apparently because of the excess skin this wouldn't work. I will ask him those questions though. I cant wait to go back now and find out some more details! What are your scars like? I've looked at pictures of doughnut lifts and they seem to heal really well. x
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 22nd June 2011, 4:52 am

The other thing I wondered was if the scars would be more obvious because it'll only be around one nipple? Xx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 22nd June 2011, 3:49 pm

Hi hon

I've only just had my op so don't know really... But some surgeons are willing to put the implant in via a peri areola scar so it is sometimes possible to have the same scarring.
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down