Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With BA; can you have a pushup bra?Urgent op on fR

+8
misf1
Karen1982
Crystal
candycain
jen86
akm
Kookie
Nemi
12 posters

Go down

With BA; can you have a pushup bra?Urgent op on fR Empty With BA; can you have a pushup bra?Urgent op on fR

Post by Nemi 15th June 2011, 5:27 pm

Hi girls,

I am having my op on Friday and i am panicking!! I met my PS again and he told me that if i have a push up bra i will have lines above my breast that will highlight that they are fake. ( I am having 300cc and am very skinny) I want my boobies to look totally natural so am very worried about this. currently I am wearing push up bras all the time; and i do love cleavage.
My questions are:
1. Do you wear pushup bras? and if so does it highlight the fact that its fake?
2. Do you need push up to create cleavage?
3. will smaller size enable me to have push -ups?

Please please help - very worried about it. Unless of course i will not need a push up as the implants will already create that. I am very confused.

Thanks
Nemi
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

With BA; can you have a pushup bra?Urgent op on fR Empty Re: With BA; can you have a pushup bra?Urgent op on fR

Post by Kookie 15th June 2011, 5:44 pm

Hi Nemi
I'm only 3-months post BA, so am not really wearing too many underwired bras at the moment. I doubt you will either until you're well healed too. I'm also quite skinny and lived in padded push-up bras before my op. But I wouldn't worry too much about it. If I wear one now, it's to make the most of a nice low-cut top, so I'm putting them on display then anyway! Flash Otherwise, I don't find I need the extra lift - plenty of cleavage! Don't forget they'll have a lot of settling to do, so maybe some other ladies that have had theirs for longer can let us both know if the lines above the breast thing is noticeable after a while.
Hope it all goes great for you on Friday! :thumbs:
x
Kookie
Kookie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

With BA; can you have a pushup bra?Urgent op on fR Empty Re: With BA; can you have a pushup bra?Urgent op on fR

Post by akm 15th June 2011, 7:00 pm

I had my consult last night and brought pictures along of what I wanted to look like (I want my breasts to hit closer together to make a natural cleavage) the surgeon said it depends on how far apart your breasts are and how wide the implants are- he recommended a high profile teardrop shape in slightly wider width so that I have the best chance of achieving this. I want a natural look, I don't like that bubble on top, but I still want cleavage if that makes sense! I think if you have round implants and wear a push up you will definitely get that sharp high ridge...
akm
akm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 15th June 2011, 9:19 pm

i dont u will really need a push nup bra, but when i wear one i dont get those fake looking lines, but i know what he means lol, it wudnt b particuarly bother me xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 16th June 2011, 6:21 am

I am 3 months and wear them. It is actually hard to find a pretty bra that does not have underwires to push up.I have not noticed any fake look.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 16th June 2011, 8:39 am

Im very slim upto, I store my weight on my butt and legs.........

I had very little breast tissue with 460 overs and mine do look fake in push up bras....if I wear normal bras I still have a cleavage so only wear the push up if i want the fake look.

I would say you are going to get the rounded look at the top with a push up bra regardless of size implant if your very thin uptop due to the round shape.

If you really not keen maybe teardrop shaped implants would be a better shape?......

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 16th June 2011, 8:48 am

Does it also depend on whether they are overs or unders? xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 16th June 2011, 9:17 am

Girls,
As always you are all so reassuring. Thanks for all your comments. Its tomorrow and I am absolutely so excited, nervous, emotional etc etc etc.

I have got so much to do and so little time. Will write my diary next week or even during weekend if i am up to it....

Lots of love to you all

Nemi
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th June 2011, 10:59 am

I had overs, I had 410cc and I had a large gap between my breasts before me op. I wear push up bras, but I have to say for the first few months they were fubbish, they didn't give me cleavage as my gap seemed huge, they weren't soft enough to get the best look out of a push up bra. Enentually when they had healed and softened I found push up bras worked great, but that was about 7-9 months post op. Before this time they did look fake. I now have 2 types of bra, my wonderbra which gives an amazing cleavage and natural look, and my la senza double gel bra (which has ver little gel in it in big cup sizes) which gives me boobs under my chin in a high fake look. It depends what mood I'm in. I also like the fact I dont have to wear a bra under clothes if I dont want to.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 16th June 2011, 1:06 pm

Hiya,
never got the price for Inspira, though SH assured me no difference - not worth paying for. TBH girls on this website convinced me more.

Got my date so quickly as I asked for it. Nothing special, just a nice chatting to his private secretary.

Initially they said no. once I started chatting to them they had several dates. They have even suggested 6th or 7th of June, which was too soon for me. Also when I asked to see mr SH,for 8initial consultation, they said he is fully booked for next 8 weeks. Again when I chatted to them they booked me the next day (oh look someone just cancelled). The same with my post op appointments. When they want to be nice; they are very nice. They also call me a lot to make sure all is OK.

Mr SH is also very good he already contacted my hospital ( I have got a lung condition) to check all the details and see my MRI scan. So far so good.

Only thing, could not, for the life of me, get a discount!!!

Has anybody ever got discount with My breast?
Nemi

PS i hope iam going to be a happy customer
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 16th June 2011, 1:37 pm

Hi Nemi, thought i might be able to help a little with this, my new avvy pic is of me in a push up bra at 6 weeks post op. i has 290cc low profile round unders and although i do not have the tell tale lines above my breasts they do still appear fake due to the roundness seen in the centre. i am hoping this is mainly due to how early post op i still am and obviously theres still a lot of softening to happen so fingers crossed i'll be able to get a normal looking cleavage once everything has settled. as others have said though if you really are that concerned perhaps teardrops would be a better shape for you.
good luck and i hope you get what you want
xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 16th June 2011, 9:10 pm

[Do you mind me asking what the price is for you then Nemi? And is the aftercare a 5 or 10 year agreement? Thanks hun xxx]

I paid £4250, with the usual after care package. 5 year for op and life time guarantee by manufacturer for implants.
where are you having your done?
N
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 16th June 2011, 9:12 pm

Thanks all,

Will have to take the risk. I have considered tear drop, but i rather have round.

thanks so much for your advice.
Nemi
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 16th June 2011, 9:34 pm

Good luck for tomorrow!

I've personally found that my boobs just look totally different in different bras, so it's a case of finding what looks good to you. Some bras push my boobs together but they don't look fake, whereas I think ones that push literally UP, make them look more fake as you can see more roundness at the top. I used to wear padded push up all the time but I just don't need to now cos I've got the shape I want already, so just 'normal' bras (that wouldve made my boobs look no-existant before) look nice now for everyday.
You'll be fine, enjoy your day tomorrow xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 17th June 2011, 9:10 am

mine do start to look a bit fake in a pushup bra, but not in a normal bra
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 17th June 2011, 9:39 am

good luck nemi xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 17th June 2011, 11:12 am

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HEALING XX
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie 17th June 2011, 11:34 am

Hope it all goes well for you Nemi - sure it will! :thumbs:
Kookie
Kookie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down