Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

urgent advice please!!!!!!

+2
COOKIE
Vix
6 posters

Go down

urgent advice please!!!!!! Empty urgent advice please!!!!!!

Post by Vix 4th October 2010, 8:03 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am very worried and need some advice. I think i may have an infection in one of my scars, the side i am worried about has had scabs on since the op but tonight one came off with my bra, it doesnt look properly healed, a bit pink, and has a very very small dot of white substance. I have been having pains up the outside of by boob for about 4 days. It is not the whole scar, just about 5 milimetres in two small dips (i hope this makes sense), i cant get through to the hospital this late. I have wiped it clean with a damp tissue and have put the tiniest bit of savlon on as i was worried.
Please can someone tell me what else i need to do, i am very worried and panicking a little, OH is unsympathetic as he says it is all my fault because i am now smoking again. xx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

urgent advice please!!!!!! Empty Re: urgent advice please!!!!!!

Post by COOKIE 4th October 2010, 8:10 pm

Firstly, keep the wound dry babe, it's best not to add any creams or lotions sweetie, but let the air get to the wound to encourage it to heal.

Its not unusual to experience pain hun, this could be just the nerves knitting back together.

It could well be that you've had a stitch come to the surface sweetie, so do try not to worry too much.

Call your clinic in the morning and make an appointment for them to take a look at you, but in the meantime sweetness, just keep the wound clean and dry. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 4th October 2010, 8:11 pm

When you say white dot - does it feel hard when you run your finger over it? kinda like a piece of a small fish bone? If so it's a 'spitting stitch' - just a piece of your internal stitches working its way out - can look a little like a pluke as they can cause a small amount of infection/puss... it may need trimmed by the nurse if that's what it is, but either way I'm positive you'll be absolutely fine tonight. Give your clinic a call first thing in the morning and they'll advise you. Just try to keep wounds clean and dry for now.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 4th October 2010, 8:19 pm

Thanks so much ladies. It is very dry, i am airing it now. I can only see the white bit in the dip and if stretch the skin just slightly, i havent tried running my finger over it. Does it sound like an infection? Feel like i have messed up my healing by doing too much and smoking xx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th October 2010, 8:25 pm

Sounds like you're just seeing a little of the fatty tissue hunni as the wound hasn't yet fully closed or it could simply be as I said earlier, just a stitch coming to the surface, keep the wound dry and do get the wound checked over when you can, if only to put your mind at rest. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 4th October 2010, 8:31 pm

hey first of all like cookie has said keep the wound dry no salvlon etc on it, and keep those dirty pinkys away from it lol.. personnally from experience it does not sound like an infection could me a stich that has not fully disolved.. normally when infected its really inflamed, ur hot and sweaty etc.. but get it checked over just for a peice of mind.. and cut back on those ciccys as that can slow healing down. good luck xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 4th October 2010, 8:59 pm

Defo give the clinic a little call and put your mind at ease babe. I had a sort of 'opening' in one of my wounds at like 4/5weeks post op with a little bit of discharge and it turned out to be nothing, i really wouldnt worry babe. Just try not 2 smoke too much, i know its hard but itll be worth it xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 4th October 2010, 9:00 pm

Thank you Hug
I will speak to the clinic tomorrow, my mind is put at rest for now. You have all been so nice, thank you so much xxxx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 5th October 2010, 10:19 am

Hi Vix did you get through to the clinic yet? I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but I know how scary it is as I was having a similar situation yesterday, as you know.

Hope it's better today and the clinic can put your mind at ease. xxx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down