Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me! im fustrated and confused!

4 posters

Go down

help me! im fustrated and confused! Empty help me! im fustrated and confused!

Post by sasha 12th June 2011, 9:10 pm

hi there ladies, im 23 years old a single mum and im booked for a uplift and implant. after spending ten years with my weight differing and now having a baby, i feel my body is at its worst. i breast fed for 10 months and since being pregnant i have lost 5 stone. my breasts have gone from a 36dd to a 36b. i am having the surgeory to regain confidence and to look how i did previous to having a baby. im paying for the surgery myself which is going to be a struggle but after spending years of being at war with myself over appearance its a price im willing to pay....
however, i have seen one surgeon who said i needed an uplift and without a uplift and just an implant i will have just a bigger sagging boob. he also said that he would have to do the uplift and wait three months them put the implant in 3 months later. this is not an option for me as i can not be unwell/ in pain for that length of time as i have a little 2 year old. ive spoke to other surgeons who say they can do it in one go no problem so im going to see someone else for a second opinion. however, i know sometimes it is about the sell sell sell... so im wondering how many of you where told you needed an uplift and just opted for the implant ? how did it go? where you pleased with results? xxx help! xx
sasha
sasha
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

help me! im fustrated and confused! Empty Re: help me! im fustrated and confused!

Post by misf1 12th June 2011, 10:14 pm

Some people are told they are boarderline for an uplift and opt for just implants and they are happy with the result. However if you have been told you do need an uplift then it would probably be best to go with an uplift to achhieve a result you will be happy with. A surgeon can only work with what you already have so just having implants will give your your boobs just bigger. With boarderline for a lift, just having implants can give you a slight lift giving you a good result.
I would get a few consultations hun, and go with the surgeon you feel WILL give you the look you want.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

help me! im fustrated and confused! Empty Re: help me! im fustrated and confused!

Post by sarahdawn31 13th June 2011, 3:37 am

Great adice from Misf... I agree that if you are boarderline for a lift you in the long run will be much happier just doing it now... if you dont you will probably need one down the road anyway. Yes it can be confusing as many ps's have different opinions about the op, so the important thing to do is have a few consults and find a ps that you are confident with and also offers you what you want and feel is right. There are some ps's who do lift and ba seperate but it seems to me that that is the minority it seems most do it in one op... I had a lift and ba together and it was no problem my ps did say he put in the biggest implant he could while doing a lift at the same time, that if I wanted bigger I would have to do it in 2 ops. So keep looking for ps hunni who can give you what you want... and remember to bring in pics of how you want to look, so that your ps can choose a suitable size for you. I am sure there are some girls that ended up just having the implant when boarderline lift and ended up happy but there have been some girls on here who were in that situation then ended up having to have a lift afterwards anyways.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 13th June 2011, 11:32 am

have what u r advised. i was told im borderline uplift but didnt need one n was recommended a ba, but im thinkn mayb he.shud hav offered me th uplift as i think i may have db :(
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha 13th June 2011, 7:41 pm

thanks for your reply ladies! ive made an appointment to see another to surgeons before my op so at least i can have some diffrent opinions,
to sarah dawn.. if you dont mind me asking what was the size of the implant you got? also i wanted to know how you work out what cup size it will make you? i was going for a 460 implant to get a e/ee cup x
sasha
sasha
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 14th June 2011, 1:03 am

Hey Hun, there is no way to guess your cup size as every woman will end up a different size with each implant... One woman can be a D cup with so many cc's and another can have the same size cc's and be a E, F or G... So the best thing to do is look at pictures of boobs and see what "look" you like and show that to the ps and let them determine the cc's you need to get that look.

I have 540cc mod profile implants, and I wear a G cup... I wanted to look like DD and although I measure G cup I feel I look a DD with the implants on my frame body.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha 14th June 2011, 7:22 am

sarahdawn31 wrote:Hey Hun, there is no way to guess your cup size as every woman will end up a different size with each implant... One woman can be a D cup with so many cc's and another can have the same size cc's and be a E, F or G... So the best thing to do is look at pictures of boobs and see what "look" you like and show that to the ps and let them determine the cc's you need to get that look.

I have 540cc mod profile implants, and I wear a G cup... I wanted to look like DD and although I measure G cup I feel I look a DD with the implants on my frame body.

like photos of ceebs or something? x
sasha
sasha
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 14th June 2011, 9:20 pm

You could use any pic really but naked pics are best some girls use photos froms mens magazines or there is a lot of online boob job before and after pics, you can just google it. I used a website called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a tonne of before and after pics!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down