Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing testing!

+7
zimbabwegirl
em_stevo
mrs o
lozzied
Mia
natalia
littlemisstiny1
11 posters

Go down

Testing testing! Empty Testing testing!

Post by littlemisstiny1 20th April 2009, 4:47 pm

OK, I have 2 questions for you post-op girls which would really help me...

1) How accurate do you think the implant sizers that you tried on are? (i.e do you now look the same size as you did when trying on that size implant at your consult?)

2) How accurate really did you find the rice test? (i have removed 10% as I'm having unders)

My ps said rice boobs are pretty accurate, but I'm not convinced as when I try on my rice boobs they r quite big, which I find hard to believe as I'm only having 220's..

Thanks girls!

LMT x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Testing testing! Empty Re: Testing testing!

Post by natalia 20th April 2009, 4:52 pm

when i tried on the implants they look really big they look pretty much the same now tbh i never did rice test though
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th April 2009, 5:18 pm

Hi LMT!! I did not try sizers, though did the rice test. It seemed strange to me as they are outside your body and do not feel the same, and are not evenly spread like implants. In saying that I believe it is pretty accurate, personally I found they looked much bigger than the real thing. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 20th April 2009, 6:18 pm

So far my 230cc implants seem to look bigger to me than they did when I tried the sizers in my bra but I do still have swelling as its so early on so I'm hoping they will shrink a bit as they are bigger at the moment than I wanted.

With the rice test, I did try it but think its not THAT accurate as even though you can fill them with the right volume of rice, the implants are a solid shape with a certain projection whereas the rice moulds around your boobs as soon as you put them in your bra. They don't keep their shape like implants will so its hard to see how the implants will really look using this method. I'd say it gave me a very rough idea but I wouldn't base your decision on this method .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 20th April 2009, 7:39 pm

Hi hun, I asked the exact same question about three weeks ago. I am only 17 days post op and in my opinion both the sizers and the rice boobies look much much bigger than what i have now. I still have dropping and fluffing to do, but I still don't think they are going to look anything like the sizers. I am so glad i went for the bigger size. I wanted the widest implant i could have so i could achieve some side boobage (rather large booty to even up) and my choices where either the 365 medium profile or the 420 higher profile which were both 12.5cms wide, and to be honest i would say they have ended up looking like the 365 rice test and sizer. Hope this rambling is of some help, I havn't even had a drink.........yet lol
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 20th April 2009, 7:49 pm

Thanks, it's really useful to hear everyone's opinions as I have heard before that often girls end up smaller than they intended. Or maybe everyone gets used to their new size really quickly and they just don't seem as big after a while?

Sometimes I think it would be easier if they just came in Small, Medium and Large!!

LMT xx Shocked
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 20th April 2009, 7:57 pm

littlemisstiny1 wrote:
Sometimes I think it would be easier if they just came in Small, Medium and Large!!

LMT xx Shocked

Hahah totally agree!!! xx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 20th April 2009, 8:05 pm

I just opened a new thread for littlemisstiny about simon whitney but i don't know where it has gone !! Anyway i will repeat, he is mentioned in Tattlers top 10 plastic surgeons for this year - read it in the mag in Tescos on Friday - so that is reassuring for you hey. 👍
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 20th April 2009, 8:12 pm

Me again, when you did the rice test - you did do it in ml didn't you - saying that i did that with 265 in one side and 310 in the other and walked round for days like that ! Then I bought another jug from Tescos on Friday and I ended up putting even more rice in as i had not had enough. I went for 265 cos being 34aa i only want a good C and that is what people seem to end up with being those stats. I feel very small looking at mine and will take the bandages off tomorrow on 4th day and do sincerely hope i need the 34C sports bra - its all too much guessing and iffing and wondering and like you say should be small, medium, big or bloomin big - so much easier !
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 20th April 2009, 8:16 pm

Oh thanks zimbabwe girl, that is really reassuring to hear re Simon WIthey - will think of that every time i'm having a panic or last-minute nerves! You're right, the sizing issue seems like such a gamble - think maybe I should just leave it to him to decide!

Hope you're feeling ok,

Hug

LMT xx
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 20th April 2009, 8:27 pm

I think the implant sizers look bigger than the final result because they are just on top of your pre-op breast, while once they are inside they sort of mold with your body and don't look so "out there" if that makes any sense....
I nevr did the rice test as my ps doesn't think it's that useful/accurate so I can't help you on that one!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 21st April 2009, 12:01 pm

Thanks, yes that makes sense to me. I s'pose once they are inside you, your muscle/skin/tissue etc is holding them in a bit, whereas if the sizers/rice is just on top of your boob, nothing is holding them back so they can stick out more......

LMT

xx
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peewee 21st April 2009, 3:24 pm

Hey LMT - I think your really right in saying that we all soon get used to our new sizes. I am now a 32ff and I really don't think they look that huge and no one has really noticed them (I don't think anyway?)
When I tried on the sizers they did look much bigger as they were sat on top of my boobs and in a padded bra. I never did the rice test - too much faffing about and I couldn't be bothered. I just showed him a pic and said I want boobs like her!! He stuck the pic in my file - and I think I got what I wanted in the end.
xx
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 21st April 2009, 3:34 pm

That's interesting, double F and no one's noticed! Hmmm, def think I can get away with not telling many people then as I'm going pretty small. But.....I think if there's a choice between 2 sizes it's prob best to go with the slightly larger as it would be sooooo annoying to wish I'd gone bigger after putting my body through all that!

xx Rolling Eyes
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st April 2009, 6:50 pm

Looking back they looked pretty close to my result now although they did stick out more (rice boobs) the implant sizers were helpful for and estimate for me x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by peewee 21st April 2009, 7:53 pm

littlemisstiny1 wrote:That's interesting, double F and no one's noticed! Hmmm, def think I can get away with not telling many people then as I'm going pretty small. But.....I think if there's a choice between 2 sizes it's prob best to go with the slightly larger as it would be sooooo annoying to wish I'd gone bigger after putting my body through all that!

xx Rolling Eyes

That's what my OH said LMT - I am sure he had male ulterior motives but also he is Mr Logical too and also Mr Singh said that when I had a consult with him, that most women wish they had gone bigger after their BA. So I went 410cc and by God did I get the big ones!! lol! Also there is apparently only 10% difference in boob size when you jump up a cc? So they say, very casually, but 10% is still significant.
Rice test rice test rice test!!
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Testing testing! Empty hi

Post by hotcaz 21st April 2009, 8:18 pm

when i tried the implants in on my consultation i thought they looked huge, alot bigger than they are when they are inside u x
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down