Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People!!!!

+4
kezza85
pinkbabe
Rachaelf
Karen1982
8 posters

Go down

People!!!! Empty People!!!!

Post by Karen1982 18th May 2011, 9:31 am

I know it's very nice that the few people I have told that I am having this done have said I really don't need to but it really messes with your head!!!

Has anyone else found this or finding it at the moment.

It's been a big enough decision without people trying to put doubt in my mind.

I just keep remembering that my mum can even see why I want it done now (after seeing me at my consultation with no padded bra on lol) and she didn't want me to have it done!!

Argh, just had to get that of my chest (so to speak lol) x
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

People!!!! Empty Re: People!!!!

Post by Rachaelf 18th May 2011, 9:42 am

Hi Karen

I wouldn't think for one minute that people are trying to sow the seed of doubt in your mind. It's probably that they are trying to re-assure you that you are fine to them exactly as you are, or even that they are embarrassed and that saying you don't need it done is the easiest response as it more often than not closes the discussion and does not lead to the why's and wherefor's being debated for your decision to have the operation.

It is a decision that you have reached and you just need to stay focused on the fact that soon you will have acheived your goal and have the boobs of your dreams - good luck sweet, I hope it all ges smoothly.

Take care. XXX Heart
Rachaelf
Rachaelf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 18th May 2011, 9:47 am

My mum, dad and alot of my friends didn't want me to have my BA. With my mum and dad obviously it was out of concern and worry. With my friends and I don't mean all of my friends but a few of them, I think they were jelous and were trying to put me off cos they didn't want me to have bigger boobs than them! Now I'm not saying your friends are jelous but you'd be surprised how people react when you tell them about your BA.

I think so long as you know in your mind how you feel and are happy with your PS, implants and everything else then you gotta stick to oyu guns and try not to let any one effect your choice to have your BA. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 18th May 2011, 10:33 am

I had a girl at work banging on about me not needing it done, so I took her into the staff room and showed her what I was hiding she imediatly changed her mind and told me she now fully understood and said she would do the same in my posistion.
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 18th May 2011, 11:34 am

Hey, i understand what your going through. But imagine it tables turned....if one of your friends said she was going to get them done, the first thing you would say is that she doesnt, cos people dont want to offend their friends. Once they realise you r really unhappy, they will support you. Unfortunatly, i had to do a lot of showing of my boobies to everyone!! lol. take a couple of pics and stick them on ur fone, if anyone says you dont, and you feel like it, show them the pic!! worked for me!! Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 18th May 2011, 11:37 am

Thanks girls thank you

ha ha I love that Jen, good idea though, might try that x
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th May 2011, 1:24 pm

I went through quite a bit of surgery in my twenties and had to have tumours removed from both breasts, it was an upsetting ordeal at the time mostly for my family, I was 37 when I decided to have something done about my mis-shapen boobs that had also dealt with effects of breast feeding too.

When I told my family I was then 'electing' to have surgery on my breasts they all tried every trick in the book to have me change my mind, my husband was the worst telling me how much he loved me and that meant all of me and he didn't want me to change, but I was very determined and this was something 'I' wanted, I'd spent years giving myself to others and making sure everyone was alright and happy and I wanted this one thing just for me.

When I explained how I felt and what those feeling were doing to me as aperson, although they said they understood those feelings, they still couldn't understand my choice to have surgery to change myself... I went ahead regardless and found that although they never once supported my choice to have the surgery, they did support 'me' and were there for me after I'd had my surgery.

My parents have never spoken about it since and I don't talk to them about it either, my husband now LOVES my boobs... because, even though I have implants, they're still MY boobs.

You'll feel better about your surgery if this is something you definately want hun, just stand your ground and those that love you will support you anyway. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 18th May 2011, 1:48 pm

Same hun - loads of people tried to talk me out of it saying I was fine as I was and talking about horror stories of boob jobs gone wrong... but I wore so much padding in my bra that they didn't see what was (or wasn't) underneath! My mum told me I was being stupid and selfish and there was nothing wrong with me. I took her upstairs and showed her my boobs - she hugged me and said she understood... then she felt the need to show me hers too! ha ha! They were bloody better than mine and she's twice my age!!! How does that work!?!

I've had a couple of nasty things said behind my back in the office, but just from jealous people.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by pippa1985 18th May 2011, 7:24 pm

I had the same hun. I just said to them, have you seen me naked? When they said no, I said neither has my partner!! Two weeks ago was the first time my hubs had seen me naked!! Ever!!! xx
pippa1985
pippa1985
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down