Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 months post op & still feel very firm

2 posters

Go down

5 months post op & still feel very firm Empty 5 months post op & still feel very firm

Post by Newbie 251 11th May 2011, 8:42 am

Hi guys, I am 5 months post op after having 230cc partial unders. I had a bit of tissue to start with as I was a small B, weighing around 10 stone. I really expected my implants to feel more natural at this stage. They still feel really firm and when lying down on my back, they feel like rocks!!! I am a single girl and have been intimate with a couple of guys since my op. Both guys immediately said, have you had implants??? They are nowhere near fake looking, jordon size etc so I thought it wouldn't have been so obvious. I am starting to worry that this it what it will be like forever and everyone will be able to tell. Can anyone give me any hope that they will get even softer and it won't be obvious to any guy that touches them nope sad smile xx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

5 months post op & still feel very firm Empty Re: 5 months post op & still feel very firm

Post by Newbie 251 11th May 2011, 8:43 am

correction, 4 months post op xxx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

5 months post op & still feel very firm Empty Re: 5 months post op & still feel very firm

Post by COOKIE 11th May 2011, 8:51 am

There is no guarantees babe, but my boobs really softened up around the 9 month post-op mark, then after the one year post-op mark they had full movement and although firmer than a natural breast are very soft, I had overs though.

As you have partial your muscle could still be holding the implant back a little and 'may' not have fully relaxed, partials will have a firmer positioning than overs as it will always be supported by the muscle, so depending on your muscles, it's VERY possible you may get some more movement and softness, having partials and one of the perks of this positioning is that they will hold the aesthetic appearance for longer because of this 'extra support' from the muscle.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down