Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre-op question!!

+5
Phoebe
COOKIE
stokesy88
misf1
the cookie's monster!
9 posters

Go down

pre-op question!!  Empty pre-op question!!

Post by the cookie's monster! 24th April 2011, 11:02 am

I naturally have a small athletic body, so as you can imagine im lovely and flat chested! I've always dressed to try and enhance my erm... assets? Lol but after talking the process through with my mum, i'd like to go through with BA.

I don't want the fake look, I want as much of a natural look as i can get, but with being so small i could proably look like im about to topple over! Shocked
If any one has any experience or adivice i'd love to hear from you!
the cookie's monster!
the cookie's monster!
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

pre-op question!!  Empty Re: pre-op question!!

Post by misf1 24th April 2011, 11:11 am

Hi hun, I probably went a bit bigger than you would like to go, but I dont have the athletic build (so jealous lol). So I'll just share some advice, I would assume you would just like to look in proportion to the rest of you, with boobs that aren't too big for your frame. As cookie has already probably suggested to you, taking pictures of boobs you like to show a potential surgeon the look you are after is a great help. I would think a good surgeon wouldn't want to make you look out of proportion and through discussions with you, you should be able to agree on the right size and shape implant to give you the best look possible.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by the cookie's monster! 24th April 2011, 11:21 am

Probably a silly question but im all new to this!shrug I know i dont want to go to really big but i dont want to regret not getting them bigger. i can see you were a 32a like me, were you happy with your final size misf1? Or would you go bigger, smaller?

Thanks for your advise by the way, it's a bit daunting seeing the scars at first,and all the different types. Im like a child in a sweet shop at the monent. :teehee:
the cookie's monster!
the cookie's monster!
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th April 2011, 11:35 am

The looking at other peoples boobs only gets worse lol I felt like a right perv leading up to my BA, I still find myself boobie watching lol. I am happy with my final size, I really wouldn't want them any bigger or smaller, if I was being really picky and could change anything it would be the width of the implant because I have quite a naturally large gap between my boobs and I wouldn't mind having them a little closer together to make it easier to get cleavage, but that's just me being over picky, the right bra works wonders.
Also I had quite a pear shape before my BA, so I've got quite large hips, I didn't want to look top heavy, but I wanted the hour glass shape, which I now have, I think my boobs measure a couple of inches bigger than my hips, but nothing drastic or noticeable.
You should be able to try on some implants when you go for consultations so that will give you a good idea of the new shape you would have.
Do you wear the gel bras at the moment? would you like to look the same as when you wear your gel bra or a little bit bigger?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 24th April 2011, 12:48 pm

Hey cookie's monster! Im in a similar situation to you, ive got my consultation on 16th may so am looking at so many boobies right now! Im glad im not the only one who is on boob watch and feels a bit pervy! Im quite tall and slim, but have bigger hips so im unsure how big to go! I don't want to have my op and then wish i had gone bigger, but i dont want to look top heavy?! So many decisons!! xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by the cookie's monster! 24th April 2011, 1:10 pm

stokesy I'm going through exactly the same!! I've figured if i ever want to be a little biggerpost op like i do now get the trusty chicken fillets out!! That way i wont regret going to big, nor feeling to small at times.
dance

Looking at the booby pics... its worse when i find myself examining every detail haha! Blush
I'm booking my consultation on monday with MYA, so hopefully i'll feel like i know what i want more after that! Good luck with yours babe. xx
the cookie's monster!
the cookie's monster!
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 24th April 2011, 1:18 pm

Yeah got to love the chicken fillets!! To be honest whatever size i go will be better than now, i just dont want to be disappointed! Ive heard about that boob greed and i can imagine i'll be the same after my op! Hmm still got a couple of months before my op to decide dance
Good luck with yours too! You'll have to let us all know how it goes! xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2011, 1:27 pm

the cookie's monster! wrote:i can see you were a 32a like me

you're not a 32 back sweetness, although you buy in that size because you find the bras prettier, than the 28 you need which you say are childlike.

you need to continue looking at pics and make the boobie album we talked about LOL of the size and shaped boobs you like.

As misf1 quite rightly said, you wont find many surgeons now who wont push you to have as natural look as possible to put your body into proportion, although there are some out there who are happy to do that if that's what you're looking for.

From what we spoke about you're looking to be a full B small C cup which for your tiny frame would look good and your surgeon with the pics from you so he can 'see' what you want and the inforamtion of how you'd like to look will decide how many CCs will be needed to get as close as possible the 'look' you're hoping for. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 24th April 2011, 8:40 pm

Before I had a consultation I thought I wanted a pair of even boobs as I was asymetrical pre ba, didnt want big boobs just even. The more I looked at boobs the more I liked slightly bigger ones, by the time I actually saw my ps I wanted d cups which arent massive but a lot bigger than I had. I am now a 34 DD/E and I have said it on here a million zillion times, but I absolutely love them x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 24th April 2011, 9:18 pm

cookies monster that is seriously the greatest name ever ^^

i also have a small athletic body (i am 45 and still buy my clothes in the 'junior' sectoin) and wanted more natural look so you can see from my size in the avi this is just me, no implants. its real early so they are still a kind of strange shape but i wouldnt want to be much bigger than this. maybe at most one cup size. though i plan to get rounder ^^ not saying im the most awesoem look on this site especially this early but thought i would show example as i am also petite. //

totally agree the thing to do is start gathering pics of what you like. // just go thru magazines if thats the easiest. // welcome cookies monster!! @@
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 25th April 2011, 12:16 am

hehe i too also find myself staring and examining boobs! Even just walking down the street i catch myself out looking at some ladies chest! GEEEEZZ hope these people dont think im a lesbo :O

I am really small (short) but im big boned due to being part 'Islander' so i have extremely muscley built legs and a massive booty!! (might be able to tell by my avi lol) and my shoulders are quite broad too.. so i thought i could go with a bigger sized implant as it would look proportioned with my body type BUT being so little it might just make me look FAT :(
So my surgeon has decided to use 'sizers' and just choose a natural look for me - im going for unders and im hoping to be Full C :)
HAHAHA and i love how even on here, your mum still steps in to correct something!! Hysterical
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 25th April 2011, 6:49 am

I am small framed, size 8 and 32 bra - went from an AA to a C cup. Going under the muscle is apparently better if you have no/little breast tissue, as the implant is less visible with the muscle coverage. Im back in tomorrow for new ones....will see what size I get and let you know! x
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 25th April 2011, 10:09 am

Welcome cookie's monster...love the name! Lol. You will get some of the best advice of your mum as she has been so so helpful to me. So grateful to her:-)

My advice would be to air on the side of caution since you are so petite. Maybe google some pics of celebrities who's figures are similar to yours and who have a bust size you'd like. Since I am I curvier I like Kim Kardashian (http://thekimkardashian.com/article.asp?articleid=75797&Keeping-up-with-Kim-Kardashian-in-South-Beach) and then a American fitness trainer called Kim Lyons (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/health/2004193771_lyons24.html) the image in the grey top is what I aspire to be like! Lol.

My other bit of advice would be to take your time and not rush into it. Go and get a few opinions from trusted PS's and make sure it is 100% what you want. Good luck hon and any questions you have people will always try and help with. xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down