Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sooo fed up :( help pls!

+4
Tamz
COOKIE
butterfly2
princess-natalie
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

sooo fed up :( help pls! Empty sooo fed up :( help pls!

Post by princess-natalie 22nd April 2011, 6:08 pm

hi girlies. i had my 1st BA in 2006 and have the awful pip implants. i want them replacing asap, and im going out my mind reasearching clinics, prices, surgeons and implants etc. i have been quoted from £3000- £5,200.! i found my old surgeon Mr.Aurakzai who told me he would replace them for £3,500 for allergan c.u.i's and about £400 more for the inspira. i was over the moon and started looking for my finance. i emailed his PA before asking for an exact price for the inspira so i knew how much to apply for in finance. she messaged me back saying £3,700 for c.u.i's or £4,500 for the inspira! gutted! how can they tell me 1 thing 1 day and something totally different the next. i dont know what to do or where to go from here now as my limit is between £3000-£3800 as my boyf is paying my finance and paid £5000 only a couple of years ago for my 1st BA.
if any body knows of a good surgeon with good implants at a reasonable price plllese let me know x
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

sooo fed up :( help pls! Empty Re: sooo fed up :( help pls!

Post by butterfly2 22nd April 2011, 6:55 pm

It will all depend on where you are in the country hun.
I live in Cheshire and traveled 40 miles to Merseyside to go private with my surgeon. However other ladies on here have had the same surgeon as me in Manchester and other towns and they used clinics.
I went private and paid £3864 from allegan natrelle I know he uses Nagors as well though
Hope this helps and good luck getting the price/implant and surgeon you want lovely xxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 22nd April 2011, 7:01 pm

hi butterfly2 thanx for your reply. im in liverpool. :good: who was your surgeon if you don mind me asking? that seems like a really good price. x
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 22nd April 2011, 7:03 pm

apologies, i can see who your surgeon was doh, but how do i go about contacting him or going private instead of through a clinic? xx
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd April 2011, 10:09 pm

BARTER!

Given the economic state of the country, clinics will bite your hand off for your money hun!

If you want this particular surgeon, tell them a little white lie and say you got a quote from another clinic, mention one of the most commercial ones and say you're tempted but you've had a better offer after another consultation from the other clinic, £500 cheaper than their quote for the Inspiras.... they might play ball telling you wont budge at first sweetness, but just stay cool and say OK and thenk them for their time.... They usually will go for less, they may not, but it's worth a go! You lose NOTHING trying hunni and most of the larger commercial clinics barter with each other for custom so this happens alot hunni and many benefit from the gamble - Good luck sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 23rd April 2011, 6:54 am

Hi Princess Natalie, I wish you all the best luck getting the best price, and best surgeon for having your PIPs changed. I would definately recommend you go to a good surgeon as local to you as poss. I agree to barter. Its worth the agravation now, though I know you must be desperate to have them changed asap. Good luck xx
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 23rd April 2011, 7:49 am

Well huni I did loads and loads of research. My BA was 18months in the planning I did visit 2 other surgeons both from big clinics like THG etc. The clinics gave me 2 prices one was lower than what I paid and one was higher so I paid the middle price.
Anyway I first saw Mr Liew on line at the very start of my research and liked the look of him and his imfo was good. But I thought OMG I will never get him he is in private practice and that would cost me way more than high street clinic, so I left it and looked else where. However when I was given my other prices I just thought Oh what the hell I will email him and see how much and which implants he uses etc etc. He got back to me the same day and I made a appointment to see him.
He is lovely, but not a push over. I told him I wanted my skin filled back up and to look natural once we decided what size he wouldn't change it, but did take bigger into surgery just incase the size we picked didn't fill my skin back up.
He operates at the spire in liverpool, which is the old lourdes hospital, its down greenback road opposite green something park. You can goolgle all of this and plenty of imfo comes up, plus the other cosmetic surgeons, From there I googled them all and liked Mr Liew the best from the imfo I got off here and from doin my research.
Sorry loads of waffling there but hope it helps

But hun listen to Cookie. You may well be able to get a lower price, play with the pip thing etc etc. I am terrible at that sort of thing but like I say he was my middle price anyway xxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 23rd April 2011, 6:46 pm

@ butterfly2, how would i contact mr liew? sorry to be a pain, i am eat,sleep, breath new boobies at the min.i have two consultations on the same day on the 3rd may. i will have a go at the bartering (should be fun) and see if i can get anything knocked off.
thankyou all for your kind replies. Give You
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 25th April 2011, 1:08 pm

Hi princess-natalie :wavey:

Mr Liew was also my surgeon, I went with him through MyBreast, but you can contact him privately here .. http://www.mycosmeticsurgeon.co.uk/your_surgeon.htm
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 25th April 2011, 5:39 pm

Good luck hun, I'm having pips out and replaced on 5th May but I'm down South so can't really help, but good luck anyway xxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 25th April 2011, 6:07 pm

sorry I was away with the fairies or something and I have only just caught up. I email Mr Liew at this address [sehwangliew@hotmail.com] but Alfie is right to hun.
Also if you search his name on here a couple of post come up that you can read through if you like.
One of them is mine from pre BA so its mainly me and alfie chatting but it might still help hun xxxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 26th April 2011, 3:09 pm

hi girls, i contacted mr liew through the email you gave me, he got back to me today with the price of £3850! sooo happy. i rang pa to book a consultation but shes not back till tomorrow so just awaiting her phone call. im excited now and feel things are looking up. i have 2 consultations next week, 1 with Nu cosmedics-£3900 allergan naturelle and 1 with Sthetics-£4300 allergan naturelle. iv never heard of the surgeon from Nu cosmetics and cant fnd any info on him and he is not on any registers so might cancel that one. infact i dont know wether to cancel the other and just go with mr liew at spire as i have a really good feeling about him, im more than pleased with his qualifications,type of implant and price! what you girls think, is it worth me trying to barter with mr liew or just take his good offer?
and once again thnkyou for all your replies and help,id be lost with out yas :flowers: xxx
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th April 2011, 3:16 pm

I'd ask about the aftercare at the consultation with Mr Liew as I think Spire only offer one year, where as you could go through mybreast, still have the same surgeon, but longer aftercare. As for the other surgeon, if you can't find anything on him and he's not on the registers I'd be very aprehensive about that one.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 26th April 2011, 3:48 pm

hi misf1, will it still be the same price at my breast? can i just ask is the after care really that essenial? tbh, i can only remember having two check ups after i had my 1st BA and never hearing or seeing anyone from that company again, till 6 years later and needing these pips out, but they closed down any ways?
apologies for th e typing errors god know s what iv pressed x
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th April 2011, 3:53 pm

I'm not sure if it would be the same price at mybreast. But they cover you for rupture and any complications in their aftercare for about 5 years I think, where spire is one year. Just wanted to let you know the options.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 26th April 2011, 3:58 pm

I asked Mr Liew about the aftercare as I was worried about that.
I can go back to Spire at any time to see Mr Liew as long as it is about my BA.
I would not go and see a surgeon if you can't find any imfo on them, but it is still worth seeing other surgoens in case you dont feel comfy with Mr Liew one persons cup of tea is not always anthers hun xxxxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th April 2011, 5:02 pm

princess-natalie wrote:hi misf1, will it still be the same price at my breast? can i just ask is the after care really that essenial? tbh, i can only remember having two check ups after i had my 1st BA and never hearing or seeing anyone from that company again, till 6 years later and needing these pips out, but they closed down any ways?

After-care is ABSOLUTELY essential hun!

Having a more superior implant than you had previously is no guarantee that the implant won't rupture or you might suffer capsular contracture sweetness. ALL implants, no matter how good you might be told they are could possibly cause a complication - rare, yes! but it can happen!

It's also nice to know that you have that reassurance too should you need it from the surgeon who's expert advice you paid for. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 26th April 2011, 6:08 pm

oh gosh, think im getting over excited and rushing a bit.i thought the aftercare just meant you can contact them or go for an appointment if you need to see/speak about anything regarding your BA. and i thought with the allergan naturelle implants you got a lifetime warrenty against cc or rupture, me thinking if this did happen the clinic/surgeon would replace them for free/small fee.
oh more research needs doing. think ill just go to two of the consultations actually and find out what they all have to offer. thanx peeps xx
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th April 2011, 6:22 pm

princess-natalie wrote:i thought with the allergan naturelle implants you got a lifetime warrenty against cc or rupture, me thinking if this did happen the clinic/surgeon would replace them for free/small fee.

The 'implant' ONLY has the gurantee hun, if you have a complication outside of your aftercare, you will recieve a 'new implant' that's all, because as you rightly said Allergan Naturelles have a lifetime guaranteee, what you wont get outside of having aftercare is surgeons fees, hospital fees, surgery costs, pre-op and post-op consultations, all this will be your responsibility to pay if your aftercare doesn't cover it babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 26th April 2011, 8:31 pm

thanx cookie,
so say you have 5 year aftercare and within that time you get a rupture. would you clinic/surgeon replace these cost free including, surgeon fees,hospital fees,surgery, anethnatist etc?
ooh im confused.com lol x
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th April 2011, 9:24 pm

Yes, as long as your complication, should you be unfortunate to ever have one happens anytime within the after-care period, all costs would be free, implant, surgeon, hospital, pre/post op appointments the lot! You'll be covered for EVERYTHING free of charge - But ONLY during the time you have after-care, after the after-care policy runs out, only the implant would be free should you have a complication. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 28th April 2011, 12:39 pm

hi cookie, i emailed mr.liew at spire about warrenty and after care, he emailed me this back..'i use the allergan naturelle implant and they have a lifetime guarentee, You will also have a life time follow up, well until i retire!'
what do you make of that,im i covered?xx
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th April 2011, 2:06 pm

princess-natalie wrote:hi misf1, will it still be the same price at my breast? can i just ask is the after care really that essenial? tbh, i can only remember having two check ups after i had my 1st BA and never hearing or seeing anyone from that company again, till 6 years later and needing these pips out, but they closed down any ways?

Hey lovely,

As has been said, aftercare should be your number 2 concern. Surgeon is first, then aftercare, then price.

Generally, most clinics offer 3-5 year aftercare packages which means that certain complications and all fees are covered. After than, the lifetime guarantee only applies to the implant. So if you were to have complications after that, you wouldn't have to pay the £1000 or however much replacement implants cost. So from what your surgeon has said, your implants are covered, you are not.

You should get details of aftercare in writing. If you want us to have a look at your policy feel free to scan it in and we'll let you know exactly what your aftercare is.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 1st May 2011, 2:39 pm

so i get a call back of THG, regarding an email id sent about surgeon price and implants. they were quite expensive, and she asked me how the price sounded, so i told her its one of the more expensive ones iv had. so she asked me the prices of the others and told me, for them prices you wont be getting allergan naturelle. i explained, all the 3 clinics i have contacted and got prices for re-op, assured me they use allergan naturelle and iv got confirmation of the surgeons this is what i would be getting. the lasy from THG then told me there is some mistake as there are only 2 clinics in liverpool what use allergan naturelle and THG are 1 of them, but couldnt tell me who the other was. so what do i do now, is this true? are they just using sales tactics, or is there only 1 other company that uses them and are others trying to pass off their implants as allergan naturelle?xx

princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st May 2011, 4:44 pm

It's absolute b@llocks babe!

Mybreast offer Naturelles.

Spire also offer Naturelles

Although Transform offer CUI's as standard, you can have the Naturelles at request and I'm sure any other clinic who doesn't as standard offer naturelles WILL get them in for you for an addtional fee should you want them!

hi cookie, i emailed mr.liew at spire about warrenty and after care, he
emailed me this back..'i use the allergan naturelle implant and they
have a lifetime guarentee, You will also have a life time follow up,
well until i retire!'
what do you make of that,im i covered?xx

I'd tell THG where they could stick their surgery babe, Mr Liew is a very respected surgeon who will have your interests at heart because he's a surgeon who CARES about his patients.

Mr Liew does however work for a few clinics though, I think MYA, MyBreast as well as Spire, so although he says you'll have lifetime 'follow up' care, this could mean he will see you for free anytime just 'cos he's one of the good guys, that not to say you'll be offered a free re-op for life should you need one and it's this you need to check, just how long is the 'aftercare' (free surgery should you have a complication) provided by the clinic is, 'cos remember Mr Liew is working for the clinic, so it's THEIR aftercare policy you need to check out babe.

Mr Liew is a fab surgeon so you know all is good there, just check out through the different clinics who you'll get the best aftercare from with the same surgeon: Mr Liew and then the cheapest price. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next