Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you know when the puppies have 'dropped'?!

5 posters

Go down

How do you know when the puppies have 'dropped'?! Empty How do you know when the puppies have 'dropped'?!

Post by Greeneyes 29th March 2011, 9:56 pm

So....... I had my first squelch noise lastnight...ewww! How am I going to be able to tell when the implant has dropped? I'm suspecting my left one has, its slowly been losing abit of volume recently but all looks ok again, but have noticed that it looks less defined by the crease area, compared to my right one? Really hard to explain, i'm starting to fill my head with the thought that it's a complication or something.... like the implant has slipped out of the muscle pocket slightly. Think i'm being dramatic but i'm quite paranoid about them lately help I can't feel ,uch with my finger tips as this left one is still pretty numb but nothing like it was, phew!!
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

How do you know when the puppies have 'dropped'?! Empty Re: How do you know when the puppies have 'dropped'?!

Post by elleblondie 29th March 2011, 11:42 pm

Oh dear Greeneyes! I hope that you are okay. Did you call your PS at all? I am of no help of knowing if these things are falling into place - I just hope because like you I am a bit of a worrier. I hope someone will read this soon enough & let you know what's going on.

xoxo
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

How do you know when the puppies have 'dropped'?! Empty Re: How do you know when the puppies have 'dropped'?!

Post by kittie 30th March 2011, 6:38 am

When your boobs drop you tend to notice a bit less volume at the top of your breasts. If you're worried then call your PS - when are you due to see him?
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th March 2011, 8:34 am

Hi Greeneyes, take a look at this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to see the difference from new boobs to boobs that have dropped and fluffed. Give the thread a moment to load the pics hun, they take a second to appear.

Is the numbness in your hand caused by your BA hun? If it is hun, I'm not sure if your surgeon is aware of that or not but at 5 weeks post-op your surgeon should be told and if you're at all overly concerned about anything sweetness, just give your clinic a call. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 30th March 2011, 8:44 am

Hi Greeneyes,
I measure my boobs every few days to check if they are shrinking or growing.... obsessive or what?! lol! So far, not much change, so although I don't have the swelling at the top, mine are still quite high and far apart.
My rightie is smaller than my left (was before BA) and I think you can notice it more, but maybe I'm just being paranoid.
I'm not sure if them dropping / fluffing is an overnight thing or a more gradual process. What disappoints me more is the fact that every day I wake up and check in the mirror to see if they look better / bigger, the same as pre BA!
By the way, I think you might want to see either your PS or GP about the numbness like cookie says, just to check you over.
Keep smiling hun xxx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 30th March 2011, 8:57 am

He he thanks ladies, my numb comment didn't quite come out right....i mean i've been having a feel under my boobie but can't feel much as the skin on my breast is still quite numb! I went through the arm and hand numbness weeks ago...thankGod that period is over with! I saw my surgeon last week for my check-up, my surgeon is very particular with after-care, saw the nurse at 1 week, 2 weeks, then surgeon last week, and seein mu nurse again next week. Today i can't see what i saw yesterday, i'm just going to monitor it and see how i go. Think the left one had dropped as it does seem to have lost some volume at the top but the right was hasn't. Their still not as big as i would of liked, i may just be greedy :boobchick: xx
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th March 2011, 9:01 am

That's good news hun - I just replied to you on another thread of yours. LOL. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down