Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back x

+9
pinkbabe
COOKIE
KIRSTY#
bentley936
janeybird
alfie
misf1
jellytot1
kay
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm back x Empty I'm back x

Post by kay 23rd March 2011, 11:30 am

Well I'm finally back home after my reop xx I was only supposed to be a day case but someone made a mistake and I ended up staying the night, which was lovely TBH xx dance

Will fully update my diary with everything so as not too bore too many people xx but just wanted to say that I am back home safe and sound and feeling tip top xx A bit of discomfort but not bad at all xx :good:

I am all strapped up so have no idea what lies beneath, but am very high and tight xx

Keep forgetting I'm not supposed to move my arms :doh:

Gonna go try and catch up with everyone now xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

I'm back x Empty Re: I'm back x

Post by jellytot1 23rd March 2011, 12:11 pm

Congratulations - glad to hear all went well with your re-op, looking forward to hearing all about the "big reveal" when you are allowed to peek under your dressings/bandages. xx Flash
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd March 2011, 12:14 pm

So am I JT......still quite nervous about it and what will be there so trying not to think about it just yet xx

Am really pleased though cos I hated the scars around my areola as well and initially he said he wasn't redoing them, but he has so am well chuffed xx

I think I have lost a cup size or two but that's okay as I had it too lose and am not bothered about that xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd March 2011, 12:18 pm

Congratulations Kay, it's so nice, you sound so happy. When do you get to see the new improved boobies?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd March 2011, 12:28 pm

Going on Tuesday to get the strapping all removed and then am going to ask the nurse to re dress them properly this time as last time they just left them and I think that's why the scars stretched and looked awful xx

I'm trying not to get too excited as that's what happened last time and then I was a bit gutted at the reveal so am trying to just remain calm hahaha xx

Not looking forward to getting the strapping ripped off........that really hurt last time xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 23rd March 2011, 12:31 pm

Congratulations Kay, I'm so happy for you hun. I'm sure the reveal will go well. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd March 2011, 12:41 pm

I'm also sure the reveal will go well, but I would get them redressed if you want them done, I'm sure the nurse will do if for you. Are you all bandaged up in sticky tape? yeah I can imagine that would pull all the little hairs out, bit like having a wax
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 23rd March 2011, 1:10 pm

Yayy congrats Kay glad all has gone well x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd March 2011, 1:36 pm

Aw, thanks girls xx I'm so relieved it's over, hadn't realised just how much I wanted them fixing xx

Misf1, I definitely want them redressing with steristrips for at least another week if not two xx last time the Nurse took off all the dressings and gave me 4 large gauze pads, enough for 2 days and told me I could shower and everything, and so I did, stupidly!! I'm pretty sure this is what caused my scars to stretch around the top half of the areola xx So I won't be making the same mistake twice xx plus I have a different nurse this time and she is lovely xx At the moment I am all strapped up with that thick adhesive tape sad smile I think it's worse than being waxed when it comes off, not looking forward to that, I'm such a wuss haha xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd March 2011, 2:13 pm

aw hun, I hope they take the tape off slowly, maybe have a sauna and sweat the thing off lol. Yeah do what you feel comfortable with re you incisions. Glad you have a nice nurse.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bentley936 23rd March 2011, 2:45 pm

Fantastic news, i have to say that was the one thing that i kept forgetting not moving your arms to much.....
bentley936
bentley936
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 23rd March 2011, 3:27 pm

Congratulations hun. Hope you are pleased with the results. xxx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd March 2011, 3:31 pm

So do I Kirsty xx I'm keeping everything crossed for Tuesday when the strapping comes off xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd March 2011, 6:47 pm

YAY! congrats KAY! I'm back x 923101

I feel you stress so much more after a re-op because you just want to carry on with life without worrying/thinking about your boobs anymore, so take everything that bit more serious.

Try to relax though Kay (easy for me to say I know) you know what you want from this so just enjoy your recovery sweetness and ensure you get what you want to get the best out of your surgery this time.

Sending much love gorgeous. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd March 2011, 6:52 pm

Aw xx thanks Cookie xx

Secretly I am feeling quite good, but am trying not to get too carried away with my excitement Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 23rd March 2011, 9:05 pm

Congrats on your re-op hunny! Glad to read your are pleased, I'm sure the big reveal will go well. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 24th March 2011, 5:54 am

Hi Kay, glad your back and feeling well. Result getting to stay overnight hey? Xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th March 2011, 8:56 am

Thanks Lovelies xx

It was a right result Sally hahaha xx I was well chuffed xx It is so nice there xx Staff were lovely xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 24th March 2011, 8:57 am

Yay you're all done!!! Hope you heal super fast and can't wait to hear (and see) how they're looking now!!

xxx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 25th March 2011, 8:18 am

I am so happy all is going well for you Kay! x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th March 2011, 8:27 am

Thanks ladies xx

I'm just taking normal paracetamol for the pain and have 3 more antibiotics tablets to take so should be finished them tomorrow xx I don't like the pain killers they give you, they make me grumpy xx

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 25th March 2011, 8:33 am

Kay I just had my last anti biotic! Wooooooo!
(My last jam on biscuit as they forgot to order me soluable)

I'm just taking calpol 6+ in the morning now! And I also didn't have any morning booby this morning! Yeyyyyyyy! Xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 25th March 2011, 8:35 am

Ps- those painkillers were evil to me aswell! I was so dopey and yday really emotional when they were obv leaving my system xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th March 2011, 8:45 am

woohoo Great News xx

You crack me up taking calpol LB xx haha xx too cute xx Those pain killers are weird aren't they!? I think they were keeping me a bit high and then yesterday I was proper grumpy and fed up, I reckon cos I didn't have any and they were leaving my system, not nice xx I feel okay today so just gonna stick to normal paracetamol xx

Glad the morning booby has gone sweety xx I'm sooooooooo bored it's unbelievable!!! No one knows about my BA or my reop, only the OH so not even had any mates round :( at least it's the weekend tomorrow, which means the OH and little un will be about xx little un was about yesterday, but it wasn't much fun as he was allegedly sick so didn't want him enjoying his duvet day too much haha xx

I'm gonna have a shallow bath tonight and then the OH is gonna attempt to wash my hair hahaha xx I been using dry shampoo up till now and baby wipes so will be nice to clean proper xx

I might go for a walk later to get some fresh air.........
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 25th March 2011, 9:02 am

I've been having daily showers (waist downwards) and using dry shampoo. I'm hoping my mum will wash my hair today.... That'll make us eel much better!

Ah yeah bless the little one! He must of had a super speedy recoverry haha! Cute! He just wanted to be near his mummy!!! I'm gonna go out with my sog later even if its just to the end of the road!

Those pain killeers are very naughty! Haha. Although they kept me high and pain free for first days. Me and calpol, so embarrassing! But it does the job and it tastes AMAZING! Haha xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next